Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Lasted forever and I never ran out of it! Only problem was it left creases under my eyes and made my makeup look cakey!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I bought this because I always have under-eye circles and I've been looking for a product that will help. I like how this works in regard to covering and brightening but I have to be really careful about blending. It is almost more work to make sure the product is blended and matching the rest of my face than it is to use so sometimes I go without if I'm looking to get out the door quick. Otherwise, it does work well at brightening.
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
San Bernardino, California
By the things I'm reading seems like this works great. I would defenetly love to try this out.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
This is seriously my best friend with make up! It definitely wakes you up in the mornings and the concealer helps cover up dark circles! A must beauty essential if you're in college and up late studying...or partying!
Nelly R.
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
After having two children I don't get as much sleep as I used to and I started noticing dark circles under my eyes. I was hoping this would help but after a while of using this I haven't noticed that my dark circles are gone or have diminished in any way, all it does is cover them up like a regular concealer. Plus they don't offer many colors and I got the lightest but its kind of yellow and I have pink undertones in my skin so although it covers the darkness it doesn't look very natural on me so I can only put a little bit so its not real noticeable that I have it on.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Byram, MS
Besides feeling good going on, I didn't notice any change in my skin after using this product. I would not recommend and would not purchase again.
Mariam G.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
What does this do again for me. NOTHING I find this product completely useless. It didn't match my skin tone and covered nothing. age renewal ya right.
Arren S.
Arren S.
I bought this because I stay up late. College classes at 9 am don't sound terribly early, But they are when your sitting there ready to fall back asleep. Works great for covering up my bags and getting rid of that tired look. It blends really well with no other makeup. Only wish it was a little darker.
Yamilka V.
Yamilka V.
Yonkers, NY
This product is great. I personally use it as a concealer for all of my face and its great. It is easy to blend and it leaves my face bright and perfect. As for my eyes, I still haven't found a product that makes my under eye bags and circles disappear like this one. Its perfect and a great multitasker.
Irma R.
Irma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This didn't work on my dark circles. It did appear to work on puffiness, but not the circles. I did like the coolness of the roller when gliding under my eyes.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??