BY GARNIER #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Lori S.
Lori S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Being a mom I barely get sleep, therefore I get really bad circles under my eyes. I used this and it helped quiet a bit to make the darkness go away and made me feel more comfortable without makeup.
Jade L.
Jade L.
Burr Oak, MI
I use this product everyday. It helps a lot covering up dark circles. I would recommend getting it.
alisha s.
alisha s.
bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this didnt help my dark circles at all it still showed blackness n didnt help improve them which im dispointed in this product
Ludi L.
Ludi L.
Woodburn, OR
Works really good. And works as a concealer too. I saw results with in a week . Great product and reasonable price
Beth S.
Beth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm on my second of these and I like it. I have fair skin and the light shade works well for me. It feels really good when applied to my under eyes and it is great when my eyes feel tired it gives me a little pick me up! I still need to use concealer with this, but it helps a little with puffiness.
Karessa F.
Karessa F.
WILMINGTON, DE
I've been using this for a few weeks. In feeling pretty eh about it. Lol Abosrbs quickly and easily, I love that. Has it really helped me? Not really. But does keep my eye area hydrated.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Cleburne, TX
This product works wonders, it really helps my dark circles under my eyes and kept me refreshed
ashley B.
ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the eye roller applicators. They are so gentle on the skin. This does wonders for my dark circles. It really brightens my eyes up.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Savona, NY
I have used this product in the past. I did like it, and it smells amazing. I did feel that is was a little watered down when comparing this to other similar products.
Beth D.
Beth D.
Waterloo, IA
It has made the dark circles round my eyes less noticeable...witch to me is a plus...I have went from people saying every day that I look tired to them saying you look like you got a good night rest...witch to me is good to hear even if I didn't get that sleep...so yes I would tell others about this product.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??