Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL

I have used this one and the anti puff eyes roller for years now. It really helps with my dark circles and the puffiness. I will keep using this as long as they make it. Normal packaging and a decent price. I will buy this again and again. And i recommend it to others to.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Medina, OH

I use this as my undereye concealer. I find that it matches my skin tone nicely and is a good amount of product for the price. It rolls on quite easily, and then can be blended in with your finger. I have been using this for the last year or two and have always been pleased with the results. It feels nice as it is rolled onto your skin, very cooling.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Battle Ground, WA

This is one of my favorite concealers, it matches my skin perfectly I put it everywhere I have discoloration and it gives a beautiful finish, I've only bought it once but it's lasted me forever and I will definitely purchase this again
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Brooklyn, MD

I always use this! Even on no makeup days I still throw this on to look bright and awake!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

I've used this ANTI-DARK-CIRCLE EYE ROLLER for years & only after a week or so, I noticed a difference! I have very dark circles under my eyes probably because I've been having corrective eye surgery since I was born to correct crossed eyes! I think that because of the multiple surgeries on my eyes, they've caused permanent dark circles+puffiness so this roller has helped tremendously! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who inquired about it! Love this product + I ❤ ALL GARNIER products!
Leigh H.
Leigh H.

I get the worst dark circles under my eyes, and this seems to help keep them at bay.
Karen J.
Karen J.
Canyon Cntry, CA

The idea and intentions are great. It's inexpensive and easy to find but it makes my eyes burn. Not for sensitive skin
Elena K.
Elena K.
Clermont, FL

Didn't help to conceal dark circles even after prolonged use. The color is a little off my complexion.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

Garnier Anti=Dark-Circle Eye Roller is the best. I roll the roller ball on my dark circles and within minutes they are less visible.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Curtice, OH

It is a great product, it smells good, it really helped lighten the dark circles under my eyes, very effective. Good price for the amount you get. Nicely packaged , I am a repeat user. I have recommended to family and friends. I don't think they need to change anything with it. And I will be using it again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.