Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #30 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for a while and didn't see any difference, so.... don't waste your money
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Burnley , Lancashire
This is one of my everyday beauty products and I really enjoy the look and feel of the product. The tinted formula doesn't give a cakey look when layered with foundation or powder, like many others do. Tip: I keep my roller in the refrigerator to help intensify the cooling, depuffing abilities.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
I saw a beauty vlogger on Youtube use this and she recommended it so I decided to give it a try and I am so glad that I did!! It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden. Now I am using this under the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer and the two together is AMAZING!!!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this product almost every single day. Works well and blends even better. Would recommend.
Raksheen A.
Raksheen A.
As someone who really cares about concealing dark circles and wants to cover them as much as possible, this was the first product I bought at Wal-Mart. There aren't a variety of shades offered, so it does blend at all with your skin. It looks messy. When applied to your skin it is cool, which might help with puffiness. I have deep set eyes and dark circles, so it does not help me. I still have it but I never use it because I can just add a few more dollars and get something that actually works.

Also, the roll-on is going to gather the bacteria from your skin and mix it with the concealer which can grow to be even more harmful bacteria. I suggest throwing it out after six months.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Lawndale, CA
Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Menands, NY
This stuff is great for brightening up your under-eyes and waking up your face. It goes on creamy and dries to a powder finish. Blend quickly though because it dries relatively quickly. Unfortunately, the color does not match everyone so I had to dock some points.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Tampa, FL
Great for covering those dark circles. Great for brightening the under eyes. Sheer and light.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Tampa, FL
This is one of the few drugstore products that does have a good coverage on my dark circles. I hate my circles since they are so noticeable but this does a good job of concealing them but also brightens my eyes.
Katherine h.
Katherine h.
Springfield, OR
I didn't care for this at all. The roller would get stuck and I saw no result s from using this. Just a lot of hype!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.