Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
This is a wonderful product. With two young kids I definitely have "tired" eyes. This product definitely works!
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV
I have always had dark circles since I was a little girl. This definitely hides them, and brightens up my eyes. I am not sure if it completely takes them away. I love that this isn't a heavy product as well. I do think its a little pricey for what you get.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Calexico, CA
I like to use this product because of the long nights studying. Makes my eyes feel refreshed.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
This product is amazing. It feels good rolling on & helps to hide my under-eye bags. This product definitely lasts forever & is a great deal for its price!
Aidan S.
Aidan S.
I've always had terrible eye bags, and it got to the point where I thought I would always look like a zombie. Now, I only feel like one! This under eye roller can make someone who's been studying for finals until 3 AM look like they just got the best sleep of their life. Maybe one day they'll make one that gives you an energy shot(?!) Other than that, 11/10 would reccomend
Casey P.
Casey P.
I honestly didn't see too much of a difference after applying this. It does make my skin look more even toned, but my under eyes still look dark.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
I bought one of these rollers almost a year ago and I don't plan on repurchasing it. While it did help with any puffiness around my eyes, the lightest color was still too dark for my skin tone. I mighht consider trying the colorless version in the future Show
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Lasted forever and I never ran out of it! Only problem was it left creases under my eyes and made my makeup look cakey!
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
I can honestly say this is one of the best under eye concealers I've tried. Doesn't cake up and is easy too apply. I put it on and automatically look refreshed and awake.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Columbus, OH
This product does a great job at BRIGHTENING the area under your eyes. If you are looking for a full coverage concealer, this is definitely not for you. It tones down puffiness with the cooling metal roller and provides a brightening effect under the eyes. I keep this in my purse at all times and generally swipe it under my eyes if I am especially tired that day and don't have time to put on makeup.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??