Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Clarissa P.
Clarissa P.
Edinburg, TX

I absolutely love this product! It really made my dark circles disappear! My under eyes look extremely great. I really suggest this product.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.

this is great for under eye darkness it defentally changed my under eye darkness. it is pretty affordable and it is very gental on your face unlike other under eye rollers. i will defentally but this again. it could be in a slightly bigger bottle for its price
Carol S.
Carol S.
Glen Ellyn, IL

i never tried another one, so i don't know if it's the best. But i aways see differences ehen i use this in my routine
mary m.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS

Great stuff makes my eyes so brite and awake. Keeps my eyes smoot and youthful i love there products. And use them all the time
Katie H.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR

I didn't like his as much as I thought I would. Pretty much the only thing good about it is the cold roller ball for under the eyes that felt great. The product though was disappointing. The color selection was slim and even the lightest shade was too dark. It felt greasy and didn't stay long plus it creased terribly! 10/10 will not buy again.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA

Great for makeup free days, it adds subtle coverage that lasts all day. I use it whenever I haven't gotten much sleep or if the dark circles are pretty bad. I don't use it enough to tell if it help reduce the dark circles though.
Angeles H.
Angeles H.

Very soft and easy application and the cover is great and good soft. And the color looks natural very good product
Emily  K.
Emily K.

This product was just okay for me. Its basically a concealer with a metal rollerball. It comes in a universal beige tone and it doesn't match my skin tone very well. The rollerball does feel nice but you can only rub it under your eye once or twice because too much product will come out if you do more
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sudbury

This product helps, but it's not a miracle cream. Expect to still have those dark circles. They are also a little over priced for the brand you are buying. I can get a high quality eye roller for the same price. I don't think I would purchase this again.
Don't help with darkness but is really good with keeping the puffiness down and Is also at an amazing resinable price for any one to buy
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.