BY GARNIER #78 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Works very well at covering dark circles .I like to use it as my concealer. Its really light weight. Kind of runny. And you dont need to apply much.
salud m.
Orosi, CA
It covers pretty well. Not 100% but a good 85.. you could use it with other products to make your eye circles less visible. Overall i would buy again
Emily P.
Minong, WI
Ibought this a while ago for my mom. She said it worked great so I got it to try, I don't have horrible dark circles but it helped with my puffiness
Kayleigh G.
Midway Park, NC
I love this product! Not only do I use it under my eyes but also, I will use it as concealer over my entire face! I love the light coverage it gives
Nicole M.
Worked great for me! Helped remove my dark circles better then anything I've tried before. I would recommend it to others, it is a little pricey tho.
Meghna t.
McAllen, TX
This not only showed a progressive difference on my skin, but it made me feel better too! Confidence is key, and this product helped me boost my own.
Kyla V.
Connelly Spg, NC
Love using this with my makeup routine. It covers great and helps hide dark circles. It's easy to use and has a great price point. Nice and gentle.
adriana j.
Works okay, I didn't see much improvement with my dark circles. Used for about 2 months. Packaging was sleek and very simple but easy to use.
Jazmin L.
laredo, TX
It does what it claims, but I'm not completely sold on it. I'd rather use my oldies but goodies. It sometimes feels a bit patchy, but not too much.
Paige P.
Hewitt, TX
I love this product. You can really tell a different under eyes. Less wrinkling and dark bags. Brightens my eyes and even makes me feel more awake.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.