Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

I love this. It's not a miracle worker by any means, but as a grad student it is my friend. I don't sleep nearly enough, but this stuff helps tone down the darkness while looking VERY natural. It can be built up in layers and its a great product for days when I just want to cover my circles and not wear any makeup.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Aurora, CO

I LIVE for this stuff!!! It instantly takes away any dark circles or blemishes I have!!! Always my go to!
Gaby S.
Gaby S.
Yadkinville , NC

Absolutely love this! It actually works and it's really not expensive. I bought this at a nearby Walmart so you can find it almost anywhere. It's very effective and I would buy again. I totally recommend this product.
Cristine C.
Cristine C.
Las Vegas, NV

I don't have any puffiness, so I can't speak to how well it works for that, but I do have some seriously dark circles. This doesn't get rid of them completely, but it does color correct them enough that I can put on a concealer that matches my skin tone and have my dark circles mostly disappear. I don't think there's actually a product in existence that will completely hide my super dark circles (I'm lucky enough to have both red/purple and blue tones), so I think this is about as good as it will get for me. It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets. Because this has so much orange in it to correct the blue tone, I can't wear this alone. I'm super pale, though, so if you have more of a tan to dark skin tone, you might be able to wear it with just a light dusting of translucent or skin-toned powder. (I used to be able to, but I seem to have gotten even paler over the last year.) The only thing I don't like about this product is that you can't tell when you're running out. I've actually had mine for a couple of years now, and when I shake it, it sounds like there's still plenty of product in there, but I'm just waiting for the day I run out...after having done one eye, of course, because that's how these things work for me.

The bottom line: This is one of my "can't live without it" products. If I don't wear this stuff people ask me "are you ok? are you sick? have you been sleeping?" to which I reply: "No, that's just my face."
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Lake Worth, FL

I have been using this product for years and it works great. I can see improvements in my dark under eye circles. Although this product is light to medium coverage, it goes nice over corrector. For the price this product does the job. I will definitely purchase again!
Siana D.
Siana D.
Summerville, SC

This is almost exactly the anti puff eye roller. I bought both just in case. The concealer actually just makes me look like I did a bad patch job but it does help, just not very fast! It is a good roller though, but since it's very close to the other roller I wish they'd just make a combo.
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.

I have been using this product for a while and didn't see any difference, so.... don't waste your money
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Menifee, CA

This is one of my everyday beauty products and I really enjoy the look and feel of the product. The tinted formula doesn't give a cakey look when layered with foundation or powder, like many others do. Tip: I keep my roller in the refrigerator to help intensify the cooling, depuffing abilities.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.

I saw a beauty vlogger on Youtube use this and she recommended it so I decided to give it a try and I am so glad that I did!! It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden. Now I am using this under the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer and the two together is AMAZING!!!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN

I use this product almost every single day. Works well and blends even better. Would recommend.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.