BY GARNIER #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Chasity H.
Chasity H.
Gardendale, TX
I have always had dark circles under my eyes.. I noticed within weeks a difference. I have used it for years and don't notice dark bags!
Boe D.
Boe D.
Naples, FL
It is very good, it truly does CONCEAL your eyebags, and does minimize them, however if you are looking to get rid of the dark circles it will not fully remove them.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
I was complaining about my dark circles, so my mom bought this for me. I've noticed that it has helped my dark circles a lot. I still have light dark circles but they are much better than before. At first I didn't like that it was tinted, but now I use it as a part of my morning makeup routine. I apply this instead of concealer under my eyes and then apply my foundation over it. It seems to work really well!
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Doral, FL
I really like to use this as a concealer when I am not wearing muck makeup. Not sure it does anything to my dark circles
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this one when I was in high school, I always wanted to have a flawless eyes, This one maintain my bright eyes, its my most recommended drugstore stuff for glowing eyes.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
San Diego, CA
This product is amazing. It feels good rolling on & helps to hide my under-eye bags. This product definitely lasts forever & is a great deal for its price!
Mariam G.
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
What does this do again for me. NOTHING I find this product completely useless. It didn't match my skin tone and covered nothing. age renewal ya right.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Savona, NY
I have used this product in the past. I did like it, and it smells amazing. I did feel that is was a little watered down when comparing this to other similar products.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
It dI'd ok, but wasn't able to help dramatically reduce my dark circles in the way I was hoping it would.
derica z.
derica z.
San Jose, CA
i really thought it was a nice idea untill i actaully used it. it stung the crap out of my eyes
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??