BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Renton
This under eye roller give you an instant look of, im awake now. I use it under my concealer. Doesnt cause creasing and really brightens the eye.
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
Works really well to hide any under eye circles, fine lines and wrinkles. Easy to use and nice color that blends very well. Love it! Highly recommend!!
Mariam G.
federal way, WA
What does this do again for me. NOTHING I find this product completely useless. It didn't match my skin tone and covered nothing. age renewal ya right.
Theresa M.
State College
This is certainly more a cosmetic product than an eye treatment. That being said, it is my preferred cosmetic for covering dark circles under my eyes.
Marilou H.
Millsboro
I love how easy it is to use and it's mess free. The cooling sensation feels so good under my eyes. My dark circles reduced after a week of use.
Aly S.
Navarre
I love this product..the citrusy smell and the cool feeling it leaves when you apply it makes me feel awake even if I slept horribly the night before!
Ariba U.
Garden Grove, CA
I don't think it really helps. I have been using this for two months but nothing seemed to happen. I am disappointed. Not worth the price.
Jewel S.
I like the Clearly Brighter line a lot. This product does show a difference over a week. I was really happy with it and it goes on smoothly and easily.
Phoebe D.
Manassas, VA
I need this! I have trouble sleeping and I know a lot of people who do too. I could get a sample and tell them all about it so they go out and buy it.
Destiny B.
Hubert
I love this! It makes the dark circles under my eyes not as visible. I wear glasses full time which made them very dark and this product lightens them.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?