Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Winter Spgs, FL

I'm convinced there is no product in the world that is a match for these puffy bags and rings under my eyes. This product smells good and the roller ball feels like a little eye bag massage.
Kendall B.
Kendall B.
Rexburg, Idaho

I've been using this product for months and I absolutely love it!! Sometimes I'll just mix it with a lotion as well to make a tinted moisturizer. I got it a Target and it lasts a long time. Totally worth it.
Meriana I.
Meriana I.
Edmonton, Alberta

I have been looking for some help with my dark circles. I think I've actually found a product that I like! It's not over expensive and I just grabbed it at Wal mart, where prices are pretty fair for the most part. I have to say that I've only just started using this product and within the first application I can tell there is a difference! My eyes look brighter and the puffiness is slowly becoming less and less! I store this product in the fridge as the box suggested and I think it totally makes a difference! I'm excited to see the results in 2 week!
ashley B.
ashley B.

I love the eye roller applicators. They are so gentle on the skin. This does wonders for my dark circles. It really brightens my eyes up.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Pittsburgh

i have dark circles under my eyes and this really helped. it was an easy applicator and smelt good
Marcia V.
Marcia V.

Amazing product! I hope they never stop making it. I have dark circles under my eyes and this helps a ton to brighten them! I use it with it without makeup before I head out for the day. I have been using it for years. Holy Grail status for sure!
Odalys G.
Odalys G.

Helps in a way. The roller is cold which controls the puffiness around the eyes and tones it down. Really recommend it to someone whose dark circles aren't as bad
Maya H.
Maya H.
Fayetteville, NC

I have extremely fair skin, and if I don't get enough sleep I get dark circles ; however, I've found this product and it's really works for me!
Makayla M.
Makayla M.

It's nice until you get one and the ball falls put of it...Other wise it's a pretty nice thing to have.
Ann H.
Ann H.
Walkerton, IN

This is wonderful stuff! The metal rollerball is cold against your skin, which is both soothing and helps reduce puffiness. The formula is super light, but still helps conceal the undereye discoloration, making it usable alone or with foundation/powder. I love it as a mom nearing 40 and my 16 year old daughter loves it too!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.