Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Wichita Falls, TX

This is in my purse all day everyday!! works great kinda brightens your eyes and also covers up under eye circles. the only bad thing is if u get to close to your eyeball it kinda burns for 2 seconds
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Livingston, NJ

I've always had dark circles under my eyes, and this product provides great coverage while reducing the swelling. The roller ball feels great and is very effective.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Sugar Land, TX

Every morning I grab this out of my refrigerator and apply it! It wakes me up and makes me look more alert!
Feiona R.
Feiona R.
Hartford, CT

Seen improvements but not as much as i thought i would
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Columbiaville, MI

I use this product every morning before my makeup routine and at night before bed. I love the feeling of the cool roller ball applicator. The product guides on very smooth and sinks into the skin without leaving any messy residue behind.
Kaylan K.
Kaylan K.
Scottsbluff, NE

10/10 very calming on the skin. Smells amazing. Didn't take long for results and last longer than I thought.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL

You will like this product if u don't wear a lot of makeup. I bought this not realizing it was a tint thought it was an eye rolling treatment. So I wasn't a fan
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
Waco, TX

I use this every day and I love this so much . I repurchased this all the time I used it
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Whitharral, TX

I use it quite a bit. Works well for me. It meets my expectations. I recommend it
Jenean N.
Jenean N.
Cartersville, GA

I still had the same amount of darkness after using this consistently on daily basis. I don't think this made a difference for me and I won't be buying it again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.