BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Meg P.
Morganton, NC
I LOVE LOVE this eye roller. I use it everyday!! It is very thin but has a full coverage for that sentence skin area. It's not cakey at all. Some mornings after a long night I can actually feel it working!! There are some days that I probably wear too much but people always say " you look so refreshed" it's my little secret!
Nicole P.
Arvada, CO
Garnier products are always great and this product does not fall below it at all. I do notice my under eye circles clear up. I does kinda feel a bit uncomfortable because it does tighten my face a little but I'm sure that's a sign that it's doing its job well.
Emily E.
The only product I've been able to find to hide my nasty dark under-eye circles! I even use it to cover up a few minor skin imperfections. I like a natural look during the day when I'm in class or running errands so usually this is the only thing I wear out and it really brightens up my whole face and gives me a nice boost of confidence. I love it! The only thing you have to be aware of is that if you put too much on, they will appear darker and you'll have to start over.
Lisbet M.
Mount Dora, FL
Diminishes in 1 week! I will defiantly be buying more of this product! this is my go to concealer! It helps seal in my oily skin locked in and will stay smooth and not oily throughout the day! Love this stuff!
Kim B.
Starks, LA
I have problems with dark circles all the time. I used Garnier eye roller for a while. I could see a little difference, but not a lot.
Crystal R.
San Bernardino, CA
Easy to apply. Quick and no mess. No weird smell. Seems to be working. I think it's a good product.
Feiona R.
Hartford, CT
Seen improvements but not as much as i thought i would
Maggie B.
Livingston, NJ
I've always had dark circles under my eyes, and this product provides great coverage while reducing the swelling. The roller ball feels great and is very effective.
Melissa A.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is in my purse all day everyday!! works great kinda brightens your eyes and also covers up under eye circles. the only bad thing is if u get to close to your eyeball it kinda burns for 2 seconds
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best anti-dark-circle eye products that I have used. I love how it brightens my eye area and completely diminishes any lines or circles that I have. Great product!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?