Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Raksheen A.
Raksheen A.
As someone who really cares about concealing dark circles and wants to cover them as much as possible, this was the first product I bought at Wal-Mart. There aren't a variety of shades offered, so it does blend at all with your skin. It looks messy. When applied to your skin it is cool, which might help with puffiness. I have deep set eyes and dark circles, so it does not help me. I still have it but I never use it because I can just add a few more dollars and get something that actually works.

Also, the roll-on is going to gather the bacteria from your skin and mix it with the concealer which can grow to be even more harmful bacteria. I suggest throwing it out after six months.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Whitharral, TX
I use it quite a bit. Works well for me. It meets my expectations. I recommend it
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Lawndale, CA
Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Menands, NY
This stuff is great for brightening up your under-eyes and waking up your face. It goes on creamy and dries to a powder finish. Blend quickly though because it dries relatively quickly. Unfortunately, the color does not match everyone so I had to dock some points.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Tampa, FL
Great for covering those dark circles. Great for brightening the under eyes. Sheer and light.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Tampa, FL
This is one of the few drugstore products that does have a good coverage on my dark circles. I hate my circles since they are so noticeable but this does a good job of concealing them but also brightens my eyes.
Katherine h.
Katherine h.
Springfield, OR
I didn't care for this at all. The roller would get stuck and I saw no result s from using this. Just a lot of hype!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
This is a wonderful product. With two young kids I definitely have "tired" eyes. This product definitely works!
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV
I have always had dark circles since I was a little girl. This definitely hides them, and brightens up my eyes. I am not sure if it completely takes them away. I love that this isn't a heavy product as well. I do think its a little pricey for what you get.
Jenean N.
Jenean N.
Cartersville, GA
I still had the same amount of darkness after using this consistently on daily basis. I don't think this made a difference for me and I won't be buying it again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??