BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Andrea G.
Grand Island, NE
No the best no the worst of it it's good and more because it come with color cover and helps with those horrible eyedark circles that make you look tired
Sherri S.
Nashville, TN
Love this! I can wear this on it's own or along with concealer to really brighten my under eye area. The cool feeling is very refreshing for tired eyes.
Shannon C.
Oakland City, IN
I suffer from allergies, year round! This dark circle eye roller works great. The cool gel is soothing and it helps relieve the puffiness under my eyes.
Natalie A.
Gainesville , GA
This is a great cream for the dark circles! I was recommended from a friend and I am so glad that I use this now. It really does lighten my dark circles
Astin G.
['San Antonio', 'TX'], TX
I actually use this as a eye shadow primer lol. It definitely feels smooth on my eye area. For it being a drug store brand, it’s definitely a good value.
Megan R.
Columbus, OH
I am still trying this product out but I do enjoy it so far. I usually put it on while I’m fixing my hair prior to applying my make up
To let it set in!
Jennifer B.
King George, VA
I've seen a bit of a difference. Not dramatic. Will continue to use until it's gone. I enjoy Garnier products. They are great for myself and my family.
Marilou H.
Millsboro, DE
I love how easy it is to use and it's mess free. The cooling sensation feels so good under my eyes. My dark circles reduced after a week of use.
Cibil C.
Providence, RI
I got this product about five months ago because I had a coupon . It didn't really do much for me. Not sure if I had to use it longer to see results..
Tina H.
Hurricane, WV
I bought this in hopes it would help with my puffy dark circles where I was not sleeping that great! It did not help one bit. I was very dissatisfied.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?