Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Leah N.
Leah N.
Farmington, NM

Even though this is intended for under the eyes, I also use it on my eyelids and use just a dab of it to cover up my blemishes. Like the BB Cream, which I use in combination with this roller, it feels very light on the skin! I feel like I am not wearing anything at all after applying this product, but it makes my skin look very evened out and natural. I haven't used concealer in months and I don't know if I'll ever go back to it! Love this product.
kim r.
kim r.
Jacksonville, Fl

This is one of my easy to apply go to concealer. I am a mother of two and this helps hid my tired eyes from the world, it tingles a little at first application but not painful. I little goes a long way, this tube will last forever!
Priyanka H.
Priyanka H.
Jersey City, NJ

A really good drugstore eyecream.
Moisturized my undereye area but not sure if it did anything to take care of my dark circles
Shivali K.
Shivali K.
West Des Moines, IA

Easy to use , leaves a patch under eye, doesn't get absorb in skin,good in use but slow process.Its may be good as a concealer.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA

But overall it does depuff my eye bags under my eyes. I don't use it every day, just on days where I didn't get enough sleep or I just feel like my skin is getting dull and dry which makes my under eye area appear dark and yucky.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK

While I did not see a noticeable lightening or brightening of the skin under my eyes, it did make the skin less puffy and more smooth. I'd give it a middle of the road review. This was purchased at Target and the price was comparable to other similar products.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

I love this. It's not a miracle worker by any means, but as a grad student it is my friend. I don't sleep nearly enough, but this stuff helps tone down the darkness while looking VERY natural. It can be built up in layers and its a great product for days when I just want to cover my circles and not wear any makeup.
Marci H.
Marci H.

Does great at covering dark cirles but does not correct the problem itself. I use as a concealer for dark circles.
Cristine C.
Cristine C.
Las Vegas, NV

I don't have any puffiness, so I can't speak to how well it works for that, but I do have some seriously dark circles. This doesn't get rid of them completely, but it does color correct them enough that I can put on a concealer that matches my skin tone and have my dark circles mostly disappear. I don't think there's actually a product in existence that will completely hide my super dark circles (I'm lucky enough to have both red/purple and blue tones), so I think this is about as good as it will get for me. It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets. Because this has so much orange in it to correct the blue tone, I can't wear this alone. I'm super pale, though, so if you have more of a tan to dark skin tone, you might be able to wear it with just a light dusting of translucent or skin-toned powder. (I used to be able to, but I seem to have gotten even paler over the last year.) The only thing I don't like about this product is that you can't tell when you're running out. I've actually had mine for a couple of years now, and when I shake it, it sounds like there's still plenty of product in there, but I'm just waiting for the day I run out...after having done one eye, of course, because that's how these things work for me.

The bottom line: This is one of my "can't live without it" products. If I don't wear this stuff people ask me "are you ok? are you sick? have you been sleeping?" to which I reply: "No, that's just my face."
Siana D.
Siana D.
Summerville, SC

This is almost exactly the anti puff eye roller. I bought both just in case. The concealer actually just makes me look like I did a bad patch job but it does help, just not very fast! It is a good roller though, but since it's very close to the other roller I wish they'd just make a combo.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.