Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
kim r.
kim r.
Jacksonville, Fl

This is one of my easy to apply go to concealer. I am a mother of two and this helps hid my tired eyes from the world, it tingles a little at first application but not painful. I little goes a long way, this tube will last forever!
Leah N.
Leah N.
Farmington, NM

Even though this is intended for under the eyes, I also use it on my eyelids and use just a dab of it to cover up my blemishes. Like the BB Cream, which I use in combination with this roller, it feels very light on the skin! I feel like I am not wearing anything at all after applying this product, but it makes my skin look very evened out and natural. I haven't used concealer in months and I don't know if I'll ever go back to it! Love this product.
Danni T.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL

I tried this product on a whim, and I will never regret it! It conceals great, and I love how it feels refreshing when I apply it to my under-eye area.
Beth S.
Beth S.

I'm on my second of these and I like it. I have fair skin and the light shade works well for me. It feels really good when applied to my under eyes and it is great when my eyes feel tired it gives me a little pick me up! I still need to use concealer with this, but it helps a little with puffiness.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Portland, OR

I like the cooling effect that it has on my eyes. It helps somewhat with puffiness, but does not eliminate the dark circles under my eyes.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi

I use this literally everyday! It's not heavy actually very lightweight and gives the appearance/illusion of brighter eyes. i do have dark circles and this always refreshes my face. It's a must and I 100% would spread the word on this product.
Nicki G.
Nicki G.

Feel like my skin is smoother and brighter. Product lasts a long time and its inexpensive.
Molly E.
Molly E.
Palm Coast, FL

I like to use this product with my morning face routine. I've been using it for a few weeks and feel like my dark circles aren't nearly as bad as they were. Good pre-under eye primer
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
Bronx , NY

I love this roller for my dark circles. It covers them up really well. I like how it's lightweight too.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Martinez, CA

This roller is perfect for first thing in the morning! The applicator is a metal ball, meaning it's cold, which totally helps wake up my eyes in the morning! The coverage of the formula overall is pretty solid, I only have to put a light layer of powder on top to really make my eyes look much more alive than when I started.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.