Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Elena K.
Elena K.
Clermont, FL

Didn't help to conceal dark circles even after prolonged use. The color is a little off my complexion.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

Garnier Anti=Dark-Circle Eye Roller is the best. I roll the roller ball on my dark circles and within minutes they are less visible.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Curtice, OH

It is a great product, it smells good, it really helped lighten the dark circles under my eyes, very effective. Good price for the amount you get. Nicely packaged , I am a repeat user. I have recommended to family and friends. I don't think they need to change anything with it. And I will be using it again.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

Such a waste if money.
I was looking forward to a product that would but treat my under eye circles and conceal them but this unfortunately did neither.
My under eye circles didn't get any better and the concealer virtually disappeared on my skin.
This does absolutely nothing I suggest you buy a good quality product even if its more expensive
Minellys R.
Minellys R.
Valrico, FL

Puede que funcione en algunas personas pero en mi no funciono. Tal vez necesito algo mas fuerte. No digo que el producto sea malo siemplemente a mi no me funciono.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Peoria Heights, IL

Best eye concealer ever! I cant go without it! Makes my eyes look more awake and takes down any puffing
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Kodiak, AK

This is my go to Anti-Dark-Circle eye roller there is! I buy it at Wal-Mart and Target most of the time. It definitely meets my expectations of hiding dark circles. The packaging is simple, nice and good quality. I highly recommend this product
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Garner eye rollers are my go to fav under eye treatment. It is gentle on the eye and not harsh and does not irritate my eyes. I bought it at a local cosmetics and skincare store. I think it should be made with more collagen products
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Lancaster, OH

Not sure if this really has a long term effect. But it does seem to cool under my eyes in the morning and lighten my dark circles when I apply it. I still use a concealer with it. But I do like it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Winnipeg , Manitoba

I thought it was cool. I used it, not sure if I noticed a visible enough difference. I haven't bought it since. Might try again in the future.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.