BY GARNIER #50 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Carlie Z.
Bedford Hills, NY
works like a lightweight concealer. I don't have dark circles that are that severe to begin with, so I thought it did a good job with what I had.
Yamile D.
Spring, Tx
Love this shit! It makes my under eyes feels refreshing and lighter.. I have a sun spot on my under eye that has got a lot better! And affordable
Eva G.
I used this product and it's average but it wasn't amazing. It was too watery and too pigmented, makeup doesn't go on well after putting this on.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
It doesn't really work. It doesn't get rid of any dark circles and isn't worth the price! I am so disappointed because I there products usually!
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
This is a great item, i used it to cover the dark circles under my eyes. It worked really well and it made my eyes look better after a long day.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Better alterantives available as this does not really target the issues underlying dark circle correction, at least not when used sporadically.
Mira D.
Sterling Hts, MI
My mother uses this daily to below with her age spots and drive circles around her eyes and it's been slowly but surly reducing the dark spots
Maya H.
Fayetteville, NC
I have extremely fair skin, and if I don't get enough sleep I get dark circles ; however, I've found this product and it's really works for me!
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Oh how I love this. I have bad bags and this really helps cover that up. It makes all those dark bags look like nothing was ever there before.
Farrah E.
San Antonio, TX
This product was easy to use, and seemed to work well. I will continue to use this product, as I am seeing better, and better results each day.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.