Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Georgia B.
Georgia B.

Product is highly refreshing and cooling, which is lovely to apply in the mornings. Overall I saw no difference between using this product before my makeup, and just applying more makeup to my under eye area. It's hydrating but did not reduce my under eye circles.
bruna F.
bruna F.
Mineola, NY

makes eyes look more awake and bright
not really good for sensitive skin it burns a little
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC

Ive bought a couple of these they just work get the get rid of the dark circles very well and it does not crease your makeup
AREEJ S.
AREEJ S.

I tried this product about two or three months ago,i wasn't satisfied with this product as I didn't think it made any difference,instead it just stang my eyes. I wouldn't recommend this x
Love it, it really works well with my skin type. Its take a couple of minutes to start to work but it really is great

Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Montebello

I love the coverage this product has. Makes my skin feel smooth, not oily. By far best concealer I've used in years.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

I use this regularly to hide my dark circles. While I'm not sure it's doing much to eliminate my dark circles in the long term, it covers very well for the day.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Kent

I bought this in the summer along with the Miracle BB Cream. I wanted something light for my summer make up as I don't like wearing tons of concealer when it's hot.

First impressions are that it's very cooling to apply, which I really liked. It has a roller ball top that dispenses just the right amount of product. I found the product to be quite thin and was dabbed in didn't really cover my dark circles at all. I didn't notice any substantial improvement in my eye area after a few weeks use either.

Overall I think this is a good budget buy if your lucky enough to not suffer with bags or dark circles and are just looking for a light cooling eye product.
Paige M.
Paige M.

I have dark circles around my eyes and when I was told about this product I couldn't wait to try it. This product helped "get rid of" my circles.
Sophie E.
Sophie E.

I started using this and wasn't happy as I didn't see any results. I thought as my eyes are quite dark so I believe if someone who didn't need a lot of help this product may work a bit better for them.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.