Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Waddy, KY

I have bad dark circles and I use this at night and before I put my makeup on. It helps to replenish my under eye and cool roller ball, help with puffiness. It is pretty cheap and can find at any local store like Walmart or rite aid .
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY

Was able to consistently use this product with a roller ball without any skin reactions, however I didn't see any change to my dark circles. Only used one container. Moderately priced.
Yessi A.
Yessi A.
Donna, TX

Love this product best I ever tried for anti dark circles love it !!!! :) never going to chsnge this product really recommend garnier products
Elexus T.
Elexus T.
Oceanside, CA

This really brightened up my eyes! The product was very effective. The roller applicaion was gentle and easy to apply. Perfect little thing to add to your facial care routine! I purchased from target and would repurchase again! Won't break the bank either.
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Kyle, TX

I love this product my undereyes look and feel healthier every time I use it really helps to cover up the dark undereyes
Madelyn B.
Madelyn B.
Cleveland, OH

This is my favorite thing to use if I didn't get enough sleep the night before. I highly recommend it
Kortney W.
Kortney W.

I absolutely love this stuff! It feels very cooling under the eyes. The metal on the packing really helps to cool dark circles and I feel that it covers them up!! Would buy again for sure.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Melrose, MA

I love this product! The cream is light so doesn't feel too heavy when put on as a part of my night time routine. I like that I can get it from CVS and not have to hunt around when I run out of it. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference but I'm glad I waited to see!
Madison C.
Madison C.
Nixa

I get darkness on the outer corner of both my eyes and since I started using this I can happily say that they have definitely diminished in weeks. Great product for the low cost and amount you get out of it.
Priyanka H.
Priyanka H.
Jersey City, NJ

A really good drugstore eyecream.
Moisturized my undereye area but not sure if it did anything to take care of my dark circles
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.