Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Portland, OR
I like the cooling effect that it has on my eyes. It helps somewhat with puffiness, but does not eliminate the dark circles under my eyes.
Payton T.
Payton T.
Hendersonville, TN
I use this on the daily. Not only is it a great concealer, but it brings immediate brightness to my eyes. I have always had trouble finding eye products because of sensitive skin, but this left no irritation. I am a fan and would purchase again.
Beth S.
Beth S.
I'm on my second of these and I like it. I have fair skin and the light shade works well for me. It feels really good when applied to my under eyes and it is great when my eyes feel tired it gives me a little pick me up! I still need to use concealer with this, but it helps a little with puffiness.
Danni T.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried this product on a whim, and I will never regret it! It conceals great, and I love how it feels refreshing when I apply it to my under-eye area.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Columbiaville, MI
I use this product every morning before my makeup routine and at night before bed. I love the feeling of the cool roller ball applicator. The product guides on very smooth and sinks into the skin without leaving any messy residue behind.
Leah N.
Leah N.
Farmington, NM
Even though this is intended for under the eyes, I also use it on my eyelids and use just a dab of it to cover up my blemishes. Like the BB Cream, which I use in combination with this roller, it feels very light on the skin! I feel like I am not wearing anything at all after applying this product, but it makes my skin look very evened out and natural. I haven't used concealer in months and I don't know if I'll ever go back to it! Love this product.
kim r.
kim r.
Jacksonville, Fl
This is one of my easy to apply go to concealer. I am a mother of two and this helps hid my tired eyes from the world, it tingles a little at first application but not painful. I little goes a long way, this tube will last forever!
Kaylan K.
Kaylan K.
Scottsbluff, NE
10/10 very calming on the skin. Smells amazing. Didn't take long for results and last longer than I thought.
Shivali K.
Shivali K.
West Des Moines, IA
Easy to use , leaves a patch under eye, doesn't get absorb in skin,good in use but slow process.Its may be good as a concealer.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA
But overall it does depuff my eye bags under my eyes. I don't use it every day, just on days where I didn't get enough sleep or I just feel like my skin is getting dull and dry which makes my under eye area appear dark and yucky.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.