Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA

Great for makeup free days, it adds subtle coverage that lasts all day. I use it whenever I haven't gotten much sleep or if the dark circles are pretty bad. I don't use it enough to tell if it help reduce the dark circles though.
Emily  K.
Emily K.

This product was just okay for me. Its basically a concealer with a metal rollerball. It comes in a universal beige tone and it doesn't match my skin tone very well. The rollerball does feel nice but you can only rub it under your eye once or twice because too much product will come out if you do more
Coco C.
Coco C.

I've only just started using this and that's why I gave it 3 stars for now. I like that it has a roller built in so you don't have to touch it really. I put it on at night before I go to sleep and wash it off in the morning. I think it is starting to make a difference but I don't know for sure since I haven't used it long enough.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL

I have used this one and the anti puff eyes roller for years now. It really helps with my dark circles and the puffiness. I will keep using this as long as they make it. Normal packaging and a decent price. I will buy this again and again. And i recommend it to others to.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Medina, OH

I use this as my undereye concealer. I find that it matches my skin tone nicely and is a good amount of product for the price. It rolls on quite easily, and then can be blended in with your finger. I have been using this for the last year or two and have always been pleased with the results. It feels nice as it is rolled onto your skin, very cooling.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Battle Ground, WA

This is one of my favorite concealers, it matches my skin perfectly I put it everywhere I have discoloration and it gives a beautiful finish, I've only bought it once but it's lasted me forever and I will definitely purchase this again
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Brooklyn, MD

I always use this! Even on no makeup days I still throw this on to look bright and awake!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

I've used this ANTI-DARK-CIRCLE EYE ROLLER for years & only after a week or so, I noticed a difference! I have very dark circles under my eyes probably because I've been having corrective eye surgery since I was born to correct crossed eyes! I think that because of the multiple surgeries on my eyes, they've caused permanent dark circles+puffiness so this roller has helped tremendously! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who inquired about it! Love this product + I ❤ ALL GARNIER products!
Leigh H.
Leigh H.

I get the worst dark circles under my eyes, and this seems to help keep them at bay.
Karen J.
Karen J.
Canyon Cntry, CA

The idea and intentions are great. It's inexpensive and easy to find but it makes my eyes burn. Not for sensitive skin
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.