BY GARNIER #81 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Lauren H.
This product really didn't make any difference with my under eye circles. This was my first time using the product. I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
LeeAnn D.
This eyecream roller is cooling, the roller feels so good under the eye. Perfect size for on the go, you don't need a lot. Great price and great eyecream!
Tara S.
West Fargo, ND
Liked this enough to use the whole tube! Usually I get sick of a product or want to try something that works better but this one did the job the whole time
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I can never seem to find a product that actually works for dark under eye circles/bags under my eyes. I used this everyday and did not notice a difference.
Emma C.
Ardmore
I didn’t see a very big difference at all. The cream was light and easy to apply. I do not have very noticeable dark circles but I wouldn’t recommend this.
Madison A.
I love this eye roller! It feels cool under my eyes so it helps with puffyness especially useful in the mornings and it really does help with dark circles!
Megan R.
Columbus, OH
I am still trying this product out but I do enjoy it so far. I usually put it on while I’m fixing my hair prior to applying my make up
To let it set in!
Andrea G.
Grand Island, NE
No the best no the worst of it it's good and more because it come with color cover and helps with those horrible eyedark circles that make you look tired
Astin G.
['San Antonio', 'TX'], TX
I actually use this as a eye shadow primer lol. It definitely feels smooth on my eye area. For it being a drug store brand, it’s definitely a good value.
Lauren R.
Dallas, TX
Very helpful for when I was editing last night and also when I stay up late to get rid of my horrible dark circles and very handy for traveling anywhere
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.