Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Lexington, KY

I use my eye roller daily! The coverage isn't quite as good as I would like, but it still does the trick! The metal roller ball is very soothing and application is super easy.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

I was complaining about my dark circles, so my mom bought this for me. I've noticed that it has helped my dark circles a lot. I still have light dark circles but they are much better than before. At first I didn't like that it was tinted, but now I use it as a part of my morning makeup routine. I apply this instead of concealer under my eyes and then apply my foundation over it. It seems to work really well!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Marcellus, MI

After using this product I notice a definite improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. I put it on every morning before my make up routine and within a few minutes, the puffiness and darkness around my eyes isn't as noticeable. The roller ball feels smooth and cool on my skin and it drys in a few minutes. This products has become part of my daily routine!
Jessi W.
Jessi W.
Belmont, MS

Felt nice and smelled nice but I really didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles.
alisha s.
alisha s.
Bronx , New York

this didnt help my dark circles at all it still showed blackness n didnt help improve them which im dispointed in this product
Christi M.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO

This feels great going on but doesn't have a lot of coverage. My circles are pretty dark but it does work well for a quick fix.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.

I like the Clearly Brighter line a lot. This product does show a difference over a week. I was really happy with it and it goes on smoothly and easily.
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Waddy, KY

I have bad dark circles and I use this at night and before I put my makeup on. It helps to replenish my under eye and cool roller ball, help with puffiness. It is pretty cheap and can find at any local store like Walmart or rite aid .
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY

Was able to consistently use this product with a roller ball without any skin reactions, however I didn't see any change to my dark circles. Only used one container. Moderately priced.
Yessi A.
Yessi A.
Donna, TX

Love this product best I ever tried for anti dark circles love it !!!! :) never going to chsnge this product really recommend garnier products
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.