Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA

I think that this was a little light for my under eyes in terms of consistency. I also think I got the wrong color because even the light/medium was too dark,
Katya G.
Katya G.
Loveland, CO

Love it! I have really dark circles, I use it everyday. The light/medium is perfect for my skin color.
Oromocto, NB, NB, NB

I enjoy this product, but it is not a staple. It's nice but as fair as actually coverage I don't find it measures up. It is easier for me to just use a separate cream and concealer to treat and cover my dark circles then to layer ft his roller product. If you have mild dark circles this would be great for you but anyone with real troublesome discoloration in the under eye area this is not going to cover them.
Maribel M.
Maribel M.

Can't live without it! Discovered it about 5 years ago, I've tried every eye cream and concealer out there. My dark circles are hereditary, so they are not going away, ever. When I found this it was heaven sent, a little goes a long way and it looks natural, no cakeyness, no build up, no flaking. I can wear it alone, no other make up and the zombie like dark circles are 90% gone, in other words I look normal, which is all I ever wanted. I apply moisturizer, let it absorb then apply this product with the roller ball and blend with the tip of my ring finger, simple & effective.
juany faselis P.
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL

como todo lo de garnier este producto me facina, me gusta usarlo especialmente en las mañana porque la cafeina hace que mis ojos se vean mas despiertos amo este producto y lo recomiendo al mil y es bastante economico y esta de venta en todas las tiendas
Adymel R.
Adymel R.

I have very dark circles and this product helps to conceal them a little. But there are days when I need additional concealer. I recommend it for people who have dark circles but not so marked, just to brighten up the eye area.
Cytn C.
Cytn C.
Madrid

Very good product of Garnier!
Good packaging, good smell, good product! Good price and value also!
Love this is perfect for my skin!
Charlie K.
Charlie K.

Was okay but dried out a bit quite quickly, it was easy to apply and remove, however it wasn't an exact match and had to mix with others
Maebelle M.
Maebelle M.

I would say this didn't really help my dark circles but it did brighten the skin under my eyes which made me look more awake!
Sun Prairie, WI

I had hoped that it would help quite a bit more than it actually did. I expected better results from Garnier and for the price. I've used Garnier products in the past with success, but this was disappointing. No recommending will be coming from me.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.