BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Kelly W.
Lynden, WA
I think that this was a little light for my under eyes in terms of consistency. I also think I got the wrong color because even the light/medium was too dark,
Rachel E.
Absecon, NJ
This product really works to get rid of your dark circles smells great and also gives a little bit of coverage great price and doesn't irritate your eye area
Christiania B.
Boca Raton, FL
I love how this made my under eyes brighter. I love the roller because it is cool on the skin and makes it super easy to apply. I will definitely repurchase.
Arianah S.
Fulton, NY
Definetly helped with my dark circles. I just always forgot to use it and I still have bags. I love the product and when I was using it I seen a difference.
Laura B.
Adolphus, KY
I love most eye roller products. it helps with the horrible wrinkles and fine lines I have under my eyes from not keeping up with my skin when I was younger.
Jocelina S.
It was very effective on my dark circles. I let my friend try it too and she said it was more effective than many other products like it. I will repurchase.
Yvette J.
San Diego , CA
Love this product I use it every day for under my eyes. When using this I can just cover dark circles and do not have to cover my complete face with make up.
Kori G.
Jonesboro
Love this item. Works great, helped my under eyes look fuller and I would def recommend this to anyone wanting to try something for their under eye problems
Racheal H.
Waltham , Ma
So great at covering dark circles! Sometimes wish it was a little more thick. Good color selection and the rollerball feels so refreshing on the under eyes
Savannah W.
Sheffield, AL
This helps me so much, I bought it for my mom and it made her eyes look great, so I decided to use it on occasion and it's the best product for dark eyes.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?