Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Brooklyn, MD
I always use this! Even on no makeup days I still throw this on to look bright and awake!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
I've used this ANTI-DARK-CIRCLE EYE ROLLER for years & only after a week or so, I noticed a difference! I have very dark circles under my eyes probably because I've been having corrective eye surgery since I was born to correct crossed eyes! I think that because of the multiple surgeries on my eyes, they've caused permanent dark circles+puffiness so this roller has helped tremendously! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who inquired about it! Love this product + I ❤ ALL GARNIER products!
Leigh H.
Leigh H.
I get the worst dark circles under my eyes, and this seems to help keep them at bay.
Karen J.
Karen J.
Canyon Cntry, CA
The idea and intentions are great. It's inexpensive and easy to find but it makes my eyes burn. Not for sensitive skin
Elena K.
Elena K.
Clermont, FL
Didn't help to conceal dark circles even after prolonged use. The color is a little off my complexion.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Garnier Anti=Dark-Circle Eye Roller is the best. I roll the roller ball on my dark circles and within minutes they are less visible.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Curtice, OH
It is a great product, it smells good, it really helped lighten the dark circles under my eyes, very effective. Good price for the amount you get. Nicely packaged , I am a repeat user. I have recommended to family and friends. I don't think they need to change anything with it. And I will be using it again.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Such a waste if money.
I was looking forward to a product that would but treat my under eye circles and conceal them but this unfortunately did neither.
My under eye circles didn't get any better and the concealer virtually disappeared on my skin.
This does absolutely nothing I suggest you buy a good quality product even if its more expensive
Minellys R.
Minellys R.
Valrico, FL
Puede que funcione en algunas personas pero en mi no funciono. Tal vez necesito algo mas fuerte. No digo que el producto sea malo siemplemente a mi no me funciono.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Peoria Heights, IL
Best eye concealer ever! I cant go without it! Makes my eyes look more awake and takes down any puffing
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??