Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Julia Z.
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX

After using this product, my pesky under-eye circles cleared up a bit. It wasn't anything super dramatic, but it was noticeable enough. It worked well enough for me.
Malisa J.
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI

Noticed lightening after third consecutive day of use. Not a hard regeime to add. I don't were much make up so dark eye circles can be a problem. I have noticed that if you don't maintain daily use you must start over from the beginning. Consistancy is key. U do wish it had longer staying power. I am not one to apply make up daily so the need to spend time everyday is a bit of a hassle. Just have to go with it.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Saint Peters, MO

I bought this product after seeing amazing reviews about it online. I was so excited to try however I received absolutely no results. I have used a lot of Garnier products with amazing results so needless to say I was shocked. I also had an opportunity to check out the ingredients and do a little research and I was shocked to see that a lot of the ingredients are considered toxic carcinogenic chemicals that have serious side effects. I will not be purchasing again.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Lexington, KY

I use my eye roller daily! The coverage isn't quite as good as I would like, but it still does the trick! The metal roller ball is very soothing and application is super easy.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA

Great for makeup free days, it adds subtle coverage that lasts all day. I use it whenever I haven't gotten much sleep or if the dark circles are pretty bad. I don't use it enough to tell if it help reduce the dark circles though.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Eddy, TX

I absolutely loved it! Felt great on my face and smelt so good! It didn't leave any fine lines. I applied it every night after I showered and woke up the next morning with my face feeling fresh & smooth. Did the job for sure.
Lucy F.
Lucy F.

Love this product. For the days your eyes look darker than usual this is the perfect thing for me. Within just a few days I could visibly see a difference around my eyes. Definitely recommended to others
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dutton, AL

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anit-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a nice choice for a drugstore anti dark circle product. I can tell a difference in the appearance of my underye when I use this product. It is a good value for the price. I would consider purchasing this product again.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Baton Rouge, LA

Love love LOVE this product! I use it every day - definitely a must-have. This helps hide my dark circles really well and the roller ball is cool to the touch and feels very refreshing when putting on in the morning. Would definitely recommend.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR

I didn't like his as much as I thought I would. Pretty much the only thing good about it is the cold roller ball for under the eyes that felt great. The product though was disappointing. The color selection was slim and even the lightest shade was too dark. It felt greasy and didn't stay long plus it creased terribly! 10/10 will not buy again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.