Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

El producto es bueno y el precio acomedido también, fácil de encontrar, sobre todo en los supermercados.. aunque muy líquido y no dura todo el día como un corrector de alta cobertura
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Baldwin, NY

I received a small sample of this from a magazine, and tried it out for a few days. It did seem to moisturize my skin, but it didn't appear to make anything "brighter". I ended up buying a different eye product.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA

It leave my eye area so fresh for an instance. But then its the same for me. Well i didnt experience any difference during the time
Kara Q.
Kara Q.
Portland, OR

I saw a small difference in my eyes made me seem less tired, the Smell was great not to over powering. An over all good product.
Ella W.
Ella W.

Absolutely love this product!! Such a light weight formular, smooth, silky texture. Its extremely hard for my to find products that last all day and stay in place without having to use other products to help assist. I have an oily eye area but that didnt affect this product what so ever. Lasted all day without me having to do any touch ups for at least 10 hours, didnt have to use any aiding products and worked amazingly on its own. A lot of people have also noticed an extremely visable dofference since I started using yhis product. 100000/10 and i definitely recommend to everyone that I know and can.
daniela r.
daniela r.
reynosa,tam

i love it!! i love the way it leaves my eyes😊😊i been using this like half of a year and its works🤗
I use this product on a daily basis. It not only gives my skin extra coverage it also moisturizes and adds a nice glow to it. This bb cream gives the skin a very natural look. It is very affordable and a little bit goes a long way.
Clarissa P.
Clarissa P.
Edinburg, TX

I absolutely love this product! It really made my dark circles disappear! My under eyes look extremely great. I really suggest this product.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.

this is great for under eye darkness it defentally changed my under eye darkness. it is pretty affordable and it is very gental on your face unlike other under eye rollers. i will defentally but this again. it could be in a slightly bigger bottle for its price
Carol S.
Carol S.
Glen Ellyn, IL

i never tried another one, so i don't know if it's the best. But i aways see differences ehen i use this in my routine
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.