Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Downey , Ca

I love Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter anti-dark circle eye roller...it goes on smooth and you don't have to get anything on your hands. It fits nicely in your purse and gives you a bright pick me up any time of day. This will definitely be a staple in my beauty routine from now on.
Samara L.
Samara L.
Brooklyn

Tried and loved this under-eye dark circle brightener. Within a week I was seeing results and after a month, I noticed a significant difference. The formula is really gentle, so I didn't experience any dryness or irritation around (which I often do with other face products). And the little eye roller makes application so easy.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.

I like cool feeling when this rolls on. It also makes a nice face cooking agent. It's a great value for for the money
Tana A.
Tana A.
Colorado Springs, CO

This is my go to makeup product, even if I am not going to wear other makeup that day, I wear this.
I think it instantly brightens the eye area and helps to depuff in the morning. I even use it around my nose to help reduce redness.
RX R.
RX R.
New haven, Ct

I like it, it glows my eyes and when I apply the make up you see the different. I have really dark spot under eyes. I don't like it. With this brighter roller was awesome, it light up.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA

Didn't really do much for me. The roller felt nice, but I did not notice any improvement after a few weeks of use. Not worth the money!
Karly R.
Karly R.

I used this roller to help with my puffy eyes and within a week I noticed a significant different in the color under my eyes as well as a decrease in puffiness! I'm very happy with this product.
Tiffony L.
Tiffony L.
Mineola, TX

It worked for about 3 hours, and then I had to reapply. However, it was easy to apply. I just found it a waste of my money to have to apply it multiple times a day.
Netra B.
Netra B.
Frederick, MD

Feels great when applied. The metal rolling ball is cool. Used it 2 weeks straight and the dark under eye went away
Julia Z.
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX

After using this product, my pesky under-eye circles cleared up a bit. It wasn't anything super dramatic, but it was noticeable enough. It worked well enough for me.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.