BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1974)
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
This eye roller keeps me looking bright-eyed all day. i love how it gets rid of my dark circles due to my lack of sleep from busy schedules. it definately works! I bought this online. I will definately buy again and totally recommend to anyone who has eye trouble.
Maria T.
Москва
Nice cooling applicator, however the product itself didn't do much for my dark circles.  It's not especially moisturizing either. I would probably recommend this for someone who've never used an eye cream before as an introduction product.

The packaging is convenient, nothing leaks. Best kept in the refrigirator to enhance cooling effect.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I love this product. I will continue to buy this product again and again. It does work. It has enough concealer to cover the dark circles and anything on my lids. I have tried to cover a pimple. It barely covered it. This is for things that are light coverage and not for heavy duty concealing that you might be doing. I still love this product!
Noorulain T.
Everett
I have always dealt with dark circle, but this product from garnier is amazing and I loved it. It is affordable and very gentle on skin and the rollar ball is a great addition which helps with puffiness as well as it helps to glide on the product really good. I am almost running out of my first purchase. Would I buy this again ? yaass !!
Carrie P.
I honestly didn't notice a difference after using this product. I used it religiously for two months and my dark circles remained the same. And there was a smell to the serum that made my eyes water when it was placed under them. The applicator was effective, but the serum was not.
Dannielle R.
Toledo, OH
This is #1, all time favorite, never leave home without it, go 2 make up fave. Love the watery feel and the way it dries without setting in my lil lines I have starting. Doesn't break me out and is so lightweight I even use it to cover small blemishes or any other flaw. Allure rated #1 years ago and I've been married to it since.
Vickie C.
Love using this! With the metal ball roller it's so refreshing to put on! When my eyes feel tired or puffy I roll this on for some quick instant cooling and I love that it's tinted so I can quickly and easily apply foundation for a natural look. A little on the pricey side for usage in my option but other than that not a bad buy
Amani B.
Oceanside, CA
This stuff is my life saver. I have genetically really horrible dark circles and baggy eyes, especially when I first wake up. This concealer and Dior concealer are the only two that I can trust for everyday full coverage
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
This product is a ripoff in my opinion. It's expensive and doesn't do anything from what I can see. Doesn't mask my dark circles and that is why I got it. I also got it because it's a roller, but when you roll it on its messy and very patchy. It does not come out in one fine smooth stroke. I would not buy this product again.
Carisa O.
Liberal, KS
It helps reduce the appearance of my dark circles.  I wish it covered a little better.  I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate my eyes. I got the lightest color, and I need a tad bit lighter.  I would maybe buy it again, if I could get a lighter shade. Overall, I like the product though.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.