BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Whitney M.
Circleville
Full time job, wife and 2 kids, these are all the reasons that the under eye roller is a staple in my skin care. I love this product so much. I look so refreshed even after a rough night and it never looks like I had less than 8 hours of sleep.
Katie R.
Louisville
I like the applicator and how it gives a cooling effect when applying the cream. This product is also very reasonably priced. I am currently using this right now and have noticed some slight improvement in the appearance of my dark circles.
Helena N.
Bellflower, CA
Left my eyes feeling super hydrated and silky smooth. Excellent to later cover with color corrector. Purchased at target. Very gentle but I could feel it working. Happy with the product for the price. There are better under eye products out there but this one is still worth a try.
faith c.
Dahlonega, GA
This product has been a staple for me for years! I love the effect it has on my dark circles. I will repurchase this until it is gone! Recommended this to many of my friends and it has changed their lives for the better! Love love love!
Jasmilda M.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This was my first ever eye cream that I used when I started to get into makeup and it is always the one I recommend for ppl on a budget! I really love the cooling sensation it gave me as well. I definitely saw my under eye get brighter from continuing use.
emma e.
i love putting this product on at night time and in the mornig at night it calms your eyes down refreshes them before going to sleep and in the morning it wakes you up and it is so cooling and i have seen ipmrovment on my dark circles
Kristin S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I’ve used Garnier’s under eye roller every morning for months. It provides a light coverage that helps mask under eye puffiness and dark circles without creasing.
I tried for a few weeks and it dried up on me for some reason. I think I misplaced the top or my kids got into it somehow. I need to get a new one so I can really see if it works. When I was using it it was ok.
Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
This product is basically a concealer. I don’t use it under my eyes, but I use it on my brows. I need to get another one. It is pretty gentle on your skin, and goes on smoothly. There is certainly other better concealers though.
member-3d0cf
I noticed in my late 20s I started to develop dark spots under my eyes. Since then, I’ve been trying several different products. I did not notice any differences with this product.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.