BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Maria P.
Maria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful product for your dark circles, I suffer from dark circles and this helps make me look less tired. I also use the one that is tinted and it is awesome. I will continue to purchase this product since there is no cure out there for my dark circles. Very affordable and effective.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product on and off for many years, but I always come back to it. I first picked it up it up on the hunt for a subtle, easy to use concealer. This product is great - hydrates, feels nice, and provides light coverage. I use it mostly on no makeup or minimal makeup days.
Caprial P.
Caprial P.
Not only the fact that it's a roller making it so easy to apply, but it's so cool! I love using this product because it's an easy go to! It's a very effective product, and not dissapointing! I would recommend this product to anyone trying to let go of the dark circles under your eyes!
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! It legit lasts me 6-12 months, more so on the longer side. It's $12 or so and it last that long! It reaches a variation of skin tones and because it isn't too heavy, it makes my skin and blends in quite well! It's light and easy to use quickly, with great pay off.
Makena M.
Makena M.
Anderson, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing!!!!! I first heard about it from a friend and I haven't been able to put it down since. The cooling affect of the metal ball gets rid of under eye bags while the tinted formula does wonders on covering up your dark circles without looking cakey or noticeable!
Caity S.
Caity S.
Stillwater, OK
I love this product. I use it in my everyday make up routine as an under eye concealer. This allows me to make sure that my eyes do not just look dark and like I have a black eye. It does a perfect job of brightening up my face for an everyday look. I would buy this again and again.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly didn't notice a difference after using this product. I used it religiously for two months and my dark circles remained the same. And there was a smell to the serum that made my eyes water when it was placed under them. The applicator was effective, but the serum was not.
Dimytria B.
Dimytria B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I bought mine at Walmart. My eyes are a little sensitive. It has a bit of a strong smell and it irritates my eyes. I haven't seen a difference with my dark circles so that's a bit disappointing. It's also pretty watery and sheer. Maybe I'd like it more if it were a medium coverage.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Fordland, MO
This is the only thing that works for my dark circles. I suggest putting it in the fridge. it ill work better. For the price it is a very good value. I would strongly suggest to anyone with an issue with dark circles. It just works, it is the only eye treatment out there that does
Luca P.
Luca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this product but it just didn't seem to do anything for me. I did think it helped with concealing my dark circles but I'm not sure that it actually helped or if it was simply concealing it until I washed it off. I'm also not too sure that it helped with puffiness.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??