Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Tallahassee, FL

This is LIFE!! I have crazy dark circles and they are hard to lighten. I started using this cream and I will never stop. It is very effective at brightening the under eye areas. I struggled using some of the other products, but this is a great product. It does what it says. The price... well it could be slightly lower.
Brenda W.
Brenda W.

I've been using this product for about two weeks now, I'm going to continue for another week or so before forming my final view on it. So far I like the application which makes it easy to apply exactly where you want to and best part is that I found it at my local family dollar store so price is definitely within budget ;-)
Varsha S.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA

I have been using the Garnier Anti Dark Circle eye roller for a long time now . however I am not very pleased with the result, it did nothing to my dark circles. They look the same. the only thing I liked was that while applying it the coolness of the product felt good on the skin. Otherwise this did nothing for me ..
Purple P.
Purple P.
Santa Barbara, CA

My all time favorite Garnier product. I use it every day as an under eye concealer. It matches my skin tone so well, and the metal rolling ball feels so cooling on my eyes in the morning. I've tried a lot of fancy concealers and none (NONE!) performed nearly as well as this one. i hope this one never gets discontinued.
Lucie H.
Lucie H.

I use this product every day for under my eyes and it makes them look much fresher I've always had a problem with dark circles and now I have less of a problem it helps it would rejuvenate my under my skin and really brings out my eyes people aren't looking at my bags anymore they're looking at my big beautiful eyes.
Jazmin N.
Jazmin N.

I absolutely love this product .i use it everyday!! I use it under my eyes and to highlight certain areas of my face I love it . I bought this product at Walmart . No sure what to expect and I love it . Can't wait to try other products made . It does sting a little when you first use but goes away after a few uses
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love the cooling effect this has on my under eye area. especially when you store it in the fridge. I got mine at Walmart and that was the cheapest place i could get my hands on it. the color it gave was sheer but i wish it came in a lavender brightening color or salmon color to correct the dark circles even more
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
San Diego, CA

Ever since the first time I tried this product I loved it and haven't stopped using it ever since. It works really well for dark circles under your eyes. I like to use it as part of my concealer since it is tinted. It feels great nice and cool when you roll it on which serves to decrease puffiness under the eyes.
Katerina S.
Katerina S.
Blansko

Its cheap and that's pretty much all this is. I can't tell any difference apart from the cooling effect when it goes on. Perhaps others may have a better experience, but I can't help but think the reviews are slightly skewed. It's really just a cover-up, not a treatment. An ice-pak would have more lasting effect.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Reisterstown, MD

I've always had noticeable circles under my eyes, but nothing TOO horrible. Then I had kids. This is super quick, super easy to use, and I've seen my eyes looking like they used to when I used it continually. But not long after stopping (ran out and just didn't get another), the dark circles did come right back.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.