BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Grace V.
Schoharie, NY
This is so cooling for your under eyes I love the tint too. It makes a great concealer. It’s so easy to use. Definitely a vital part of my daily makeup routine. Easy to touch up with out ruining my makeup. Will definitely buy again. Love it.
Rachel O.
Ravenna , OH
Either my exhaustion isn’t showing as much as I thought, or this stuff goes on freakishly bright. Once blended into my concealer it looks more natural, but it was very off putting on first use. I don’t have enough experience with wearing makeup to know if this is typical.
Abigail G.
Chicago
This product definitely works for brightening under the eyes for concealing, however, it is not quite as good. I tend to have to put my taste soap tape concealer over it to hide my dark circles. It did not reduce dark circles in any way which is a little disappointing.
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
I used this a long, long time ago around middle school or high school. (yes i had dark circles even back then, darn you genetics!). I must say, this does an excellent job at cooling the under eye area with its metallic balls, but I can't say it does much more than that.
Alison P.
Johnson City, TN
I used this religiously for about 3 months and never could tell a difference in my fine lines or wrinkles. I enjoyed the way it felt on my skin but it just didn't work for me!
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
I love this stuff! If I forget to apply it in the morning I feel so gross all day. The cream is tinted so that it basically color corrects your dark circles and you can definitely notice a difference. I will 100% be repurchasing this and recommending it to friends.
Rachael H.
Menasha, WI
Amazing! It makes my eyes feel depiffed and awake. The caffeine is definetely noticiable. I purchased two right off the bat and make sure to keep one in my purse at all times.
Mel O.
Bakersfield
I have extremely terrible dark circles I bought this product in hopes that it would brighten and depuff my undereye area. It has a sheen tint to it and it applies very patchy. It feel cool when applied but it did nothing for my under eyes. Won’t purchase again.
Andrea I.
Salt Lake City
I expected this to actually lighten the dark circles under my eyes. It didn't meet those expectations, it's basically a concealer. At $10 I wasn't super satisfied. I would have to say they it does help cover without being too heavy. So thats why I gave 3 stars.
Marjorie A.
Houston
I didn’t really see any different after using this, and It didn’t meet my expectations of this product. The packaging caught my attention into thinking it might help. It was my first time using and i was a little disappointed.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.