BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Carrie S.
Sunnyvale
This is definitely my every morning go to after I've use my primer I put this on before applying anything else I guess my eyes are fresh wake me up and helps with my eye bags I apply a second coat before my concealer it never looks cakey you can pack this on and it goes a long way without giving you any cakey feeling. Super Fresh pick me up look
Paige A.
Sherman oaks, CA
I’ve been on the hunt for anything that can help with my 6 am dark circles. I wanted something I could quickly incorporate into my morning routine and this does the job perfectly! Initially, I didn’t want something tinted, but since the regular version was out of stock, I settled with this one. It’s widely available which is great and the price is super affordable.

Applying this seriously makes me feel like I’m having a mini spa treatment. I love the coolness of the rollerball and how it jolts my skin awake - GOOD MORNING! As you roll, some tinted product will roll on with it. You can’t quite roll it into the skin with the rollerball alone, so I’ll just dab it in with my fingers gently (like any other eye cream). Just be careful to not over-roll as this can cause excess product to be applied.

I always apply after my morning moisturizer and under my makeup. It looks soft and natural all day and the pigment isn’t too harsh-it gives a nice brightened glow! I highly recommend this product!
Jennifer R.
Saint Albans
The Garnier Anti Fatigue eye roll is a decent product, it provides a decent coverage and leaves the undereye area feeling/looking awakened, but I had a few issues. The biggest problem for me was the excessive amount of product that comes out with just a single swipe of the roller ball. So not only did I not get to really enjoy the cooling sensation provided by the roller ball but I also had to use a brush to work in the overload of product or use the slightest swipe to try to get just the right amount of product and to not waste a bunch of product. The product also dries down extremely fast, too fast for me to blend it and cover my dark circles, so to combat this issue I had to use an undereye cream to lengthen it's dry time. For me this just isn't a good enough product to keep purchasing.
Michelle A.
Shelby
I use this product daily under makeup. It’s on the liquid side, not very thick. If you have trouble with fine lines or wrinkles around the eyes it can settle into them if you apply too much product. I love the product, after daily use for nearly two years I have no dark circles even with lack of sleep and the cool roller ball still feels good and wakes my eyes up in the morning!
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
This was my go to concealer when I was in high school and didn’t know any better. I loved the whole roll ball package and felt like it made he product last longer. I stopped using it when I started really shopping for makeup thought because the wear and coverage isn’t the best. It’s affordable though you can lick one up at Walmart for like $8
Elaine O.
This is my favorite under eye concealer. It’s light and thin but covers and brightens very well. It definitely helps reduce my puffiness and any little lines. I don’t think it makes any permanent or long term improvements, but it’s totally worth it. So inexpensive, so nice and easy to apply (the cool roller ball feels so nice on puffy eyes), lasts forever, and is perfect packaging to throw in a bag and take on your day. I’ve used it to cover pimples in a pinch and it works pretty well for that too!
Natalie L.
San Antonio
This product works pretty well at refreshing the under eye area. The roller ball is very cool and helps wake up your eyes in the morning. I noticed a slight difference when using this but it is a little tricky to use with concealer on top, since the product is pretty runny. Just need to let it set for a while before applying concealer if you’re planning on using it!
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
I saw this item on a makeup blog, one of those “drugstore makeover in 10mins” and decided to try it. I bought it at CVS for about $12 and I am now in my second tube of it. It is pretty much my everyday, go to work/run errands concealer. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t cake or crease. It has a nice roll on type applicator and I am fair skinned so it is the perfect color for me. It’s one of those things you can use even without any other makeup, just throw it in your purse and you can dab it on as needed and blend with your fingers! This is definitely one of the “under-rates” drugstore buys!
Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
For a no make up look this may be good because it has sheer to light coverage. I do not struggle from dark circles under my eyes but this still did not cover anything. It may be nice for people who don’t wear much make up. The application is nice because it’s cooling and applies smoothly.
Karla M.
This product wasn't at all sticky and would sink really well into the skin; however, I just didn't see much change in my undereye area. It did however perk and brighten up the area around my eyes and I would reccomend this product as a good morning and night eye prep before moisturizing.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?