BY GARNIER #36 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Trinity O.
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN
This product claims to de-puff eyes and also conceal dark circles. I use this product on a clean face on top of my moisturizer. It has a roller feature on the end to help massage under eyes to reduce puffiness.

What do I think?

If you want to sit there and massage with the roller for awhile to de-puff eyes, you will end up dispensing far too much concealer than you need to use. I used the "light" color. I do have what most would consider light skin, but I tan easily and never get deathly pale in the winter months while I get hardly any sun. With that being said, this concealer was too light for my skin. Even when I rub it in, you can see a noticeable difference between under my eyes and my cheeks. If I roll the ball enough to feel like I've adequately depuffed my eyes, I have enough concealer on to rub all the way into my nose and above my eyebrows! Way to much in my opinion!

Pros: de-puffs eyes adequately using roller ball

Cons: Cannot control about of concealer
Concealer is too light for light skin

If I had to buy another product like this, I would skip the one with added concealer, and use a separate concealer as needed after depuffing my eyes. I would not buy this product again.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.

I got this to help with the dark circles I was developing under my eyes. I have to admit I didn't read the product discription or the reviews properly (probably something to do with shopping at 4am) so I was surprised to see that this was basically a liquid concealer - but figured try it anyway.

On the up side I found the application had a slight cooling feel, which felt very nice especially at 8am when I was getting off work, or at midnight when I was coming in. It also dried quickly and doesn't smudge. Unfortuately the concealer is too light for my skin tone (or maybe it is just me) but you can see a noticeable, lighter patch under my eyes, so I only use it for emergencies. :-)

When I finish this bottle, I wont be re-ordering, but I do recommend to those who have a light complexion, for those of us whose skin tone is a darker honey/olive we have to look elsewhere...
Allison C.
Allison C.
Aransas Pass, TX
The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller works like a concealer. Give it a little shake, and roll a streak over your dark circles. With your finger or beauty blender, pat until evenly blended. The non-greasy, caffeine gel combined with the rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. When we are fatigued or tired, the body's natural microcirculation slows down, and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear. This can also happen over time, as we age. The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a product for relieving that tired, stayed-up-too-late look that many of us know all too well. You can find it at drugstores as well as most local markets with a makeup section. I purchased this product for around $6 and it lasted me several months.
Jamie U.
Jamie U.
After what seemed like hours, going from product to product, reading all of the products for dark circles under eyes, I finally chose Garnier clearly brighter Anti-dark circle eye roller. So glad I did! The combination of Vitamin C, Caffeine, and the sheer tint is absolutely the best product in this category that I have EVER purchased. I'm 43, and have been trying products that claim to work. Let me tell you, I have spent a lot of money over the last 5,6 years to finally be so incredibly thrilled to have found my go to forever item. I have the light/medium tint. I hope this helps anyone looking for something like this. I LOVE IT! I am so not easily Impressed with things, BUT THIS IS A SURE THING FOR ME , THANKS GARNIER, AWESOME PRODUCT!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps correct the appearance of dark circles and brightens, 2-in-1 Eye Care Plus Concealer Sheer, Soft applicator roller ball this solution of 2-in-1 combines eye care also promotes instant coverage, blendable in a way soft, easy to apply roller applicator. The applicator roller ball and caffeine gel formula helps stimulate the area under the eyes, while the vast mineral pigments dye mixes easily to correct the appearance of dark circles. Instantly: Helps correct dark circles and shadows promotes diminished. In 1 week: eyes look bright. (Results based on evaluation study of consumers.) Garnier Skin Renew Roller concealer eye is tested for safety dermatologist, ophthalmologist tested, gentle to the skin, cause allergies, and non-greasy.
May S.
May S.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had dark circles under my eyes since my high school days, so has my mom, so has my grandmother, so I guess it is
just in my genes. I have used an array of eye products and I do really love this eye roller. It goes on quickly and just a little goes a long way. It is very light and quick and easy to apply. I use it instead of concealer when I am in a rush, literally can be applied and blended in with fingertips in less than 30 seconds. Eyes look brighter and darkness under the eyes is greatly diminished. If you have dark eye circles, this is a
great product. I have also been using an eye serum for my dark eye circles and it has really helped diminish those pesky circles
Julissa S.
Julissa S.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is the best product ever made!!!!!!
I LOVE this product. The one that I bought actually had the puffiness and dark circles all in one. I have tried everything through out my life to cover the dark circles and nothing really worked very well. Now that I am older and have some wrinkles too, this not only covers up the darkness, but is also so refreshing. I have the sheer tint. I use it with or without make-up. Even without makeup it covers the dark circles and looks so natural. I am going to buy the non tinted one and use that at night while sleeping! Definitely try this, you won't be disappointed.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Edmond, OK
I believe in this thing! I trust this thing! I used it very lightly so it didn't cover up much my dark circles but that's because I have really bad dark circles so one concelear isn't enough for me. I had the light/medium shade which was great, a kind of orange tone so I applied that first lightly and then a yellow tone concelear to brighten up my under eye area. It's a great product, you can put layers on top or under and it doesn't cake up or becomes dry and patchy or oily. It doesn't crease if you use powder and it looks great, it's cool, amazing and it lasts a while. Truly recommend it
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
The garnier skinactive clearly brighter eye roller is a decent product. The roller does brighten up the eye area, however the downfall for me was that the results didn't last. I saw right away a huge difference in my dark circles, and it made me look very awake and bright. However, I noticed within about 40 minutes my dark circles were already starting to appear again. It did what it claimed but the results were extremely short term. I would recommend using this maybe right before taking pictures, or just keep it in your purse to use throughout the day.
Sally L.
Sally L.
I LOVE this product -- it's quick, easy, and effective! I don't often wear foundation or any similar types of products day-to-day as I don't usually spend much time on my makeup. Therefore, I was looking for a product that would eliminate my under eye circles and make me look more refreshed. This does just that, plus the consistency is such that you can easily blend it out to fade into the rest of your skin. It covers nicely and is lightweight, so it looks and feels natural. Definitely would recommend as an affordable alternative to other products!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??