BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Buy on Amazon
Renaux S.
Rochester
Bought this at Walmart for my BF who struggled with very dark under eye circles and bagginess. The product includes a color corrector - which matches his skin tone but I wonder about how it would work for those with a deeper skin tone. I think it is a good product for those who have some darkness but not as much as my BF - he needs something more. Good for the price.
Paige A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I’ve been on the hunt for anything that can help with my 6 am dark circles. I wanted something I could quickly incorporate into my morning routine and this does the job perfectly! Initially, I didn’t want something tinted, but since the regular version was out of stock, I settled with this one. It’s widely available which is great and the price is super affordable.

Applying this seriously makes me feel like I’m having a mini spa treatment. I love the coolness of the rollerball and how it jolts my skin awake - GOOD MORNING! As you roll, some tinted product will roll on with it. You can’t quite roll it into the skin with the rollerball alone, so I’ll just dab it in with my fingers gently (like any other eye cream). Just be careful to not over-roll as this can cause excess product to be applied.

I always apply after my morning moisturizer and under my makeup. It looks soft and natural all day and the pigment isn’t too harsh-it gives a nice brightened glow! I highly recommend this product!
кσяιииα ℓ.
Vernon
I just recently got this product because I couldn’t tolerate my dark circles anymore. This product saved me from looking tired every day. I am not much of a make up wearer but I sure do love this product. It blends well and feels like I am not wearing any make up! I love this product and I recommend it to anyone that suffers from dark circles under eyes!! Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Kelsey B.
I am writing this with amazement. I am your typical procrastinator who can’t sleep for anything so naturally, I am always tired. I’ve always struggled with dark spots under my eyes and no matter what products I used, I always came up short. That is, until I found this product at Ulta! I paid $8 for this which made me cringe at first but then I saw the results within a week and I was relieved. My eyes are brighter underneath and look so healthy! No dark sports and so many compliments!
Michelle A.
Shelby
I use this product daily under makeup. It’s on the liquid side, not very thick. If you have trouble with fine lines or wrinkles around the eyes it can settle into them if you apply too much product. I love the product, after daily use for nearly two years I have no dark circles even with lack of sleep and the cool roller ball still feels good and wakes my eyes up in the morning!
Carleigh K.
Washington
Have used this on and off for years. Decent coverage and cooling first thing in the morning. For light makeup days and on the go is a pretty great product to cover those dark circles. Mine are pretty dark (thanks genetics) so I often use things with a bit more coverage but this is pretty good, doesn’t fall into creases like some others, and if your circles aren’t too dark should be enough to cover/correct
Dyana M.
Flagler Beach
This product does the same thing as the green roller but the only difference is that when you apply it under the eyes the product leaves a brighter highlighter under your eyes it’s very noticeable. It doesn’t vanish your dark circles like it claims. I used this product for almost a month and didn’t noticed any changes.
Rachav l.
redondo beach
I don’t usually believe in stuff like this, but :

I used to live in a very humid climate which means that it’s hot - but not like continental USA 🇺🇸 hot more like swamp.

You wake up with a fever and typically red faced . This product is very cooling in that regard and helped my undereye makeup stay on
Kelly F.
Islip Terrace, NY
This has been in my makeup bag for 7 years!! I’ve tried so many other products but not even the most expensive name brand products hide dark circles, de-puff and make my eyes look as great as this product! Don’t hesitate on this one !!! Here’s a tip: leave it on your dark circles for about a minute before blending!
moriah c.
Goes on easily. It's a very thin texture so it blends super easily and does crease or cake like a concealer. I don't know if it really has a lasting effect on my skin but while wearing it, it does exactly what I need it to do. You need such a small amount that a whole tube seems to last forever.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.