BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dark circles all of the time thanks to genetics and insomnia. I use this with my tinted moisturizer when I need a light coverage every day look. It cools and calms to help get rid of morning puffiness too. The best part though-it can be found at most drugstores and is relatively inexpensive. Triple win in my book. Here is a picture of how well it covers! I have no other concealer on under my eyes!
Alicia L.
Albuquerque
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this in the medium deep shade. It is perfect.  I thought finally, a company that makes a natural shade and it's not too light! Then... they took it away! What happened? Please bring it back!
I did not see any improvement in my circles but I like it as a concealer or when I staying home or even at night when I do not want to look scary lol. I also have used on other areas of my face if I need light coverage and set with powder. Loved this product but I do not care for the light so-called universal shade, I have a medium skin tone but it is a bit too light and does not offer me enough coverage. Price is decent a little pricey for drugstore but it last a long time so I feel it is worth it (if they offered both shades).
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller! I love that it is tinted, and works not only to brighten, but to conceal as well.  It is light and airy feeling, with somewhat of a cool sensation under the eyes.  Will continue to re-purchase over and over!
Isabella M.
Columbus GA
I love this roller. It goes on smoothly and dries very quickly. I probably shouldn't, but I actually use it as a concealer for my whole face as well and it works SO WELL. It has basically 8 hours coverage and does not rub off. It has amazing concealing coverage and it's only about 12 dollars?? It has lasted sooo long for me!
Kylie P.
Hopkins, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh I love this stuff. I have always had really dark under eyes, but this was a good, cheap solution to that problem. I love that it's a roll-on product so it never comes into contact with my fingers, and the metal ball is soothing on your sensitive undereye skin. I use twice a day, and I have noticed a difference. HOWEVER, I WOULD RECOMMEND GETTING THE CLEAR ONE OVER THE TINTED ONE. I have super fair skin so the tinted one was too hard to blend under my pale makeup, and it looked orange. Had to return it. But I definitely recommend the clear one!
Jessica M.
Ovid, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am lucky enough to have genetics that have blessed me with thin purple skin under my eyes, no matter how much sleep I get. I have used this product since high school (2007) to try to cover them up. I will say that it blends nicely, regardless of whether I am tan from summer sun or pasty in the winter. The only downside, it doesn't last all day. It will rub off, and build up in the lines around your eyes (smile lines) over the course of the day.
Paulina P.
Calexico
Yes this works perfectly for my dark spots! I really do think it does the magic! I notice a difference in my eyes after using it for 1 week my dark under eyes aren't as dark anymore.will plan to buy this when I run out
Jane K.
Goshen, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use a lot of drugstore products but this is one I swear by. I don't have extremely dark circles under my eyes but what I do is easily covered up with this. It has a cool feeling too which I really like. Great price and lasts forever!
Megan M.
Pottstown
I can’t stand having to use my fingers for anything that has to do with my face. I think about how many germs are already on my hands and then freak out so I love that it has a roller to where I don’t have to use my hands at all on my skin, just roll the stick and I’m good. I think at any age circles around your eyes are important to take care of as soon as you see them!
Kelly H.
Newport , KY
This was my GO-TO in high school and I still love this product. Maybe I didn't know the price while I was in school as I'm sure my mom picked it up for me, but it's hard for me to fork the money out for this as it doesn't last that that long and I have other under eye concealers that offer a lot of coverage, this just feels nice as a wake me up and does help to de-puff
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?