BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I have used about every face lotion and mask and ext garnier has this seems to work really well I enjoyed this product just make sure when buying a product it targets specifically what your skin need all around great product
Kristina S.
Louisville
I use this in the mornings before I apply my makeup and it works pretty well. It covers the dark circles and is easy to apply.. the only drawback are the shades are a little dark for my very light skin and it's kind of pricey. It does its job with a little effort.
Gabriela A.
I love this. It's not a miracle worker by any means, but as a grad student it is my friend. I don't sleep nearly enough, but this stuff helps tone down the darkness while looking VERY natural. It can be built up in layers and its a great product for days when I just want to cover my circles and not wear any makeup.
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
For an everyday (even on days I don't wear makeup) I wear this as a quick under eye corrector for my dark circles. The formula is very thin and the coverage is light to medium which is good on the days I need to get up and go. It doesn't crease under the eyes. Have went through so many bottles of this stuff. Love it
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI
This is my ultimate best friend!!! My go to no matter what!! Without it I look like a raccoon zombie. It's perfect to get rid of those horrible dark and puffy under eye circles! Also it lasts FOREVER!! About a year or so!!
January G.
I love this product. It is cooling under the eye and helps reduce dark circles. It blends in easily and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. Has a nice, fresh scent also. This is well worth the price, as the product works, and lasts a long time.
Beth D.
Waterloo, IA
It has made the dark circles round my eyes less noticeable...witch to me is a plus...I have went from people saying every day that I look tired to them saying you look like you got a good night rest...witch to me is good to hear even if I didn't get that sleep...so yes I would tell others about this product.
Kelly C.
I bought this because I always have under-eye circles and I've been looking for a product that will help. I like how this works in regard to covering and brightening but I have to be really careful about blending. It is almost more work to make sure the product is blended and matching the rest of my face than it is to use so sometimes I go without if I'm looking to get out the door quick. Otherwise, it does work well at brightening.
Trisha M.
This is a great product. It helps conceal my dark under eye circles. I use it with a light concealer or by itself under my foundation. It helps sooth my under eye area cool, there is a cool feeling metal ball in the applicator that smoothly goes across my skin. I have been using this product for many many years.
Michelle R.
Afton, TN
I used this for about three months consistently but didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles. The roller Ball is a nice touch and it feels nice and moisturizing on the skin but did fall short in lightening the dark circles.
Michelle S.
Independence, VA
I have been looking for a solution to my dark circles. Does this product work?
Wendy G.
Is this good ?? I've been wanting to get it , I have dark under eyes I need something that will work great !
Mariaelena C.
How many times do you put it on like daily or weekly?And how long until I see results?because I really want to try this product out😊
Danielle P.
Brooklyn , NY
How is the formula for this product? light? is it easy to blend ? do they have accurate options for colors??
Leslie H.
Does this actually help reduce under eye circles? not just the ones caused from lack if sleep, but ones that are constantly ther....