BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Sahar M.
I love this little roller! I use it on a daily basis for light coverage and amazing brightening power under my eyes. Over time, it makes a big difference with the appearance of my under eye area. Definitely recommend if light coverage is your thing.
Michelle J.
Columbiaville, MI
I use this product every morning before my makeup routine and at night before bed. I love the feeling of the cool roller ball applicator. The product guides on very smooth and sinks into the skin without leaving any messy residue behind.
Crystal B.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is a single mother's dream! I'm often up early and go to bed late, and have dark circles like a raccoon! I was searching for something to help with that, and came across this product. I usually use Garnier shampoos and conditioners, so it's a brand I know. I tried it, and within a few minutes my dark circles were gone!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers with dark rings!
Maria F.
Hillsboro, OR
I move that this product has a teeny bit of coverage. I've only ever purchased this product once before (the regular eye roller) but I'm still always impressed at the results of such an affordable product. It's refreshing, easy to use and works!
Abigail G.
Can't believe I have ever lived without this glorious product. I love the packaging. Its my favorite color . the product itself has made me repurchase again and again. Plus the price is a bonus. Its cheap but the product is such a good quality.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
This under eye dark circle eye roller does exactly what it's supposed to do. It provides nourishment to the gentle eye area to give it a lifted, firmed, more toned appearance and it dramatically improves the darkness of under eye circles as well!
Ramona W.
Blanchester, OH
I actually tried this out . It was something that I would have not bought because I really didn't think it would work. I was at Wal-Mart,and seen it. I can't believe how well it worked. The bags under my,eyes have disappeared.
Stephanie P.
Somerville, MA
Feels really good, but the coloring is all wrong. But I am very pale, like Snow White pale! So light was too dark for me, defiantly didn't help with underage circles. But feels really cooling. I think I would like the none tinted one better.
Eli V.
Chicago
This is perfect! I have really bad dark circles, but this brightens up my eyes and does a decent job of concealing. I like to use this first then apply a thicker concealer on top, but this is great alone if you're on the go and don't have time to apply a lot of makeup. Feels really lightweight on the skin and refreshing in the morning.
Heather O.
Columbus, OH
This product does a great job at BRIGHTENING the area under your eyes. If you are looking for a full coverage concealer, this is definitely not for you. It tones down puffiness with the cooling metal roller and provides a brightening effect under the eyes. I keep this in my purse at all times and generally swipe it under my eyes if I am especially tired that day and don't have time to put on makeup.
Charise C.
Are there any long term damages from using this eye product? I want to give this eye roller a try but I don't want my eyes to get darker if I was to take a break from using it.
Alondra M.
Does it really have good quality as said ? And what kind of ingredients does it contain . I don't want it to clog my pores .
Phoebe G.
Mcallen
Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on your dark circles? I mean, have you notice if they already started to vanish? Or something like that?
Javiera P.
¿Que tan efectivo es este producto?
Christabel M.
Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????