Michelle A.

Terin M.
Terin M.
2 years ago
They also renamed it I believe.. Garnier reformulated & re named a lot of their products, but they also added new products.. So just check and make sure the "new" one had the same name.. I almost made that mistake when I repurchased. I noticed they had slightly different names, but nearly exact packaging. :-)
Kammy T.
Kammy T.
2 years, 1 month ago
They did seem to thin it down a bit.
Shana Z.
Shana Z.
San Antonio, TX
2 years, 1 month ago
I think the same but I like the change.