Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Trinity O.
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN

This product claims to de-puff eyes and also conceal dark circles. I use this product on a clean face on top of my moisturizer. It has a roller feature on the end to help massage under eyes to reduce puffiness.

What do I think?

If you want to sit there and massage with the roller for awhile to de-puff eyes, you will end up dispensing far too much concealer than you need to use. I used the "light" color. I do have what most would consider light skin, but I tan easily and never get deathly pale in the winter months while I get hardly any sun. With that being said, this concealer was too light for my skin. Even when I rub it in, you can see a noticeable difference between under my eyes and my cheeks. If I roll the ball enough to feel like I've adequately depuffed my eyes, I have enough concealer on to rub all the way into my nose and above my eyebrows! Way to much in my opinion!

Pros: de-puffs eyes adequately using roller ball

Cons: Cannot control about of concealer
Concealer is too light for light skin

If I had to buy another product like this, I would skip the one with added concealer, and use a separate concealer as needed after depuffing my eyes. I would not buy this product again.
Daytona S.

Cons: Cannot control about of concealer
Concealer is too light for light skin

Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.

I got this to help with the dark circles I was developing under my eyes. I have to admit I didn't read the product discription or the reviews properly (probably something to do with shopping at 4am) so I was surprised to see that this was basically a liquid concealer - but figured try it anyway.

On the up side I found the application had a slight cooling feel, which felt very nice especially at 8am when I was getting off work, or at midnight when I was coming in. It also dried quickly and doesn't smudge. Unfortuately the concealer is too light for my skin tone (or maybe it is just me) but you can see a noticeable, lighter patch under my eyes, so I only use it for emergencies. :-)

When I finish this bottle, I wont be re-ordering, but I do recommend to those who have a light complexion, for those of us whose skin tone is a darker honey/olive we have to look elsewhere...
Allison C.
Allison C.
Aransas Pass, TX

The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller works like a concealer. Give it a little shake, and roll a streak over your dark circles. With your finger or beauty blender, pat until evenly blended. The non-greasy, caffeine gel combined with the rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. When we are fatigued or tired, the body's natural microcirculation slows down, and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear. This can also happen over time, as we age. The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a product for relieving that tired, stayed-up-too-late look that many of us know all too well. You can find it at drugstores as well as most local markets with a makeup section. I purchased this product for around $6 and it lasted me several months.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

I love this stuff!!! If I'm doing "real" make up, I still use a concealer BUT I use this through the day for touch ups and to brighten - and for me, it helps soften the fine lines or at least to get redistribute concealer that might have "settled" into lines. I love that it is a combo of eye cream and a LITTLE concealer. On days that I'm doing less make up or just want to look human when I go walk the dog or go to the playground, I use it alone. I LOVE that it's not heavy or heavily tinted because then it doesn't get all cakey or stuck in my "fine lines" (AH!). I also love the way it feels cool when I apply it. I have recommended this to a lot of people over the last few years and explained how I use it and pretty much all of them use it now. I have also used something similar from a much more expensive brand and actually like this one better.
Ovini P.
Ovini P.

Any older student know the battle you face with dark circles around your eyes from lack and sleep and stress. Thus began my search for a good product to help me appear sane in public again.

The Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle turned out to be almost flawless! With one swipe my dark circles disappear and it blends like a dream! It felt really light and gentle on my skin and actually left the skin around my eyes feeling quite refreshed. It leaves a flawless and smooth coverage. I haven't given it 5 stars cause if you're not lucky enough to find the perfect match to your skin tone, you'll probably have to use another product to lighten/darken it up. The price of it varies a bit depending on where you get it, the price on the Garnier website being $13, but I found it worth it for the price. Definitely recommend it.
Terin M.
Terin M.

My go-to concealer! I purchased this when I got the BB Cream for combo to oily skin and I LOVE this eye roller. I don't personally struggle with dark circles so I can't say how well this helps with that, but I use this as my under-eye concealer year round and love it! I apply this in a triangle shape under my eyes and then blend it out with a damp beauty sponge towards my temples and over eye lids. Using this with the Garnier BB Cream I feel like they're just the ultimate match for flawless natural makeup. Even if I'm not using the BB I still use this as my concealer. I sometimes apply another concealer over top, but this is always my first step and go to! :-) I bought my first 1 about 2 years ago and just recently had to repurchase (I don't do my makeup daily) but I feel like you get a good amount of product.
Jamie U.
Jamie U.

After what seemed like hours, going from product to product, reading all of the products for dark circles under eyes, I finally chose Garnier clearly brighter Anti-dark circle eye roller. So glad I did! The combination of Vitamin C, Caffeine, and the sheer tint is absolutely the best product in this category that I have EVER purchased. I'm 43, and have been trying products that claim to work. Let me tell you, I have spent a lot of money over the last 5,6 years to finally be so incredibly thrilled to have found my go to forever item. I have the light/medium tint. I hope this helps anyone looking for something like this. I LOVE IT! I am so not easily Impressed with things, BUT THIS IS A SURE THING FOR ME , THANKS GARNIER, AWESOME PRODUCT!
VE-1034278 Julia Lizeth G.
VE-1034278 Julia Lizeth G.
Medley, FL

Helps correct the appearance of dark circles and brightens, 2-in-1 Eye Care Plus Concealer Sheer, Soft applicator roller ball this solution of 2-in-1 combines eye care also promotes instant coverage, blendable in a way soft, easy to apply roller applicator. The applicator roller ball and caffeine gel formula helps stimulate the area under the eyes, while the vast mineral pigments dye mixes easily to correct the appearance of dark circles. Instantly: Helps correct dark circles and shadows promotes diminished. In 1 week: eyes look bright. (Results based on evaluation study of consumers.) Garnier Skin Renew Roller concealer eye is tested for safety dermatologist, ophthalmologist tested, gentle to the skin, cause allergies, and non-greasy.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Nova Scotia

I am faired skin and have natural yellow tones to my skin so I asked the cosmetic lady behind the counter what would work to help rid of tired looking eyes.

At the time I was looking to rid of my dark circles...ugh aging! Ha. She recommended this product due to my yellow tones in my skin (at the time I did not realize I had a yellowish tone).

Anyways, was willing to give it a shot and haven't looked back since. Garnier's under eye roller really does help cover up dark circles.

I apply mine prior to concealer with just one swipe under each eye and it works.

Not to mention that it does not feel heavy or cakey. The packaging is small but it goes a long way. I am truly impressed and recommend it to others.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.