BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Paige A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I’ve been on the hunt for anything that can help with my 6 am dark circles. I wanted something I could quickly incorporate into my morning routine and this does the job perfectly! Initially, I didn’t want something tinted, but since the regular version was out of stock, I settled with this one. It’s widely available which is great and the price is super affordable.

Applying this seriously makes me feel like I’m having a mini spa treatment. I love the coolness of the rollerball and how it jolts my skin awake - GOOD MORNING! As you roll, some tinted product will roll on with it. You can’t quite roll it into the skin with the rollerball alone, so I’ll just dab it in with my fingers gently (like any other eye cream). Just be careful to not over-roll as this can cause excess product to be applied.

I always apply after my morning moisturizer and under my makeup. It looks soft and natural all day and the pigment isn’t too harsh-it gives a nice brightened glow! I highly recommend this product!
Suzann W.
I saw this item on a makeup blog, one of those “drugstore makeover in 10mins” and decided to try it. I bought it at CVS for about $12 and I am now in my second tube of it. It is pretty much my everyday, go to work/run errands concealer. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t cake or crease. It has a nice roll on type applicator and I am fair skinned so it is the perfect color for me. It’s one of those things you can use even without any other makeup, just throw it in your purse and you can dab it on as needed and blend with your fingers! This is definitely one of the “under-rates” drugstore buys!
Aurora K.
Colorado Springs
So this is basically just concealer being passed off as an eye cream. The roller ball was supposed to help with puffiness and work the product in but it was useless. The ball didn't roll it just smeared makeup onto your under eye. Definitely not worth the money. There were no under eye improvements from using this. And it only comes in one color which is light, so if you have a darker skin tone, I do not suggest this.
Wendoline V.
Corona, NY
I use this concealer a lot for my under eyes to help brighten them and they honestly do. I apply with the roller ball but I blend the product with either a beauty blender / brush / fingers since its easier to do so. I used the roller ball once and that was a no go honestly bc it did not blend the product and was adding more product to my face. I suggest just apply it where you need it and then blend right away with a different applicator.
Michelle A.
Shelby
I use this product daily under makeup. It’s on the liquid side, not very thick. If you have trouble with fine lines or wrinkles around the eyes it can settle into them if you apply too much product. I love the product, after daily use for nearly two years I have no dark circles even with lack of sleep and the cool roller ball still feels good and wakes my eyes up in the morning!
Meg M.
Helps with the appearance of dark circles while giving some light concealer like coverage and is somewhat moisturizing. I would say it is a good buy for the price point but definitely is more of a greasy feel and there are better eye creams out there but again good product if your on a budget and want some help with dark circles.
Gabrielle C.
Junction City, KS
I will say that I don't have intense dark circles, but once in a blue moon I will have those days when I wake up and have huge dark circles under my eyes. It's probably from all the studying and homework from college but it happens to a lot of people. This is really the only product I use for my dark circles and I find it very helpful. I notice the color fade away slowly but surely and it works for me. If you are looking for immediate action then this probably won't be for you (but then again it can depend on how dark your circles are). However it works and I find it to also be moisturizing which is a plus since I have dry skin. I would recommend.
Trish B.
Tazewell
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller-I purchased this product a few months back at Walmart and it clearly does not work. It did not reduce the dark circles at all. It felt sticky when applied, I was very displeased with this product and will not be purchasing again.
moriah c.
Goes on easily. It's a very thin texture so it blends super easily and does crease or cake like a concealer. I don't know if it really has a lasting effect on my skin but while wearing it, it does exactly what I need it to do. You need such a small amount that a whole tube seems to last forever.
Kelly F.
islip terrace, ny
This has been in my makeup bag for 7 years!! I’ve tried so many other products but not even the most expensive name brand products hide dark circles, de-puff and make my eyes look as great as this product! Don’t hesitate on this one !!! Here’s a tip: leave it on your dark circles for about a minute before blending!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.