BY GARNIER #81 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Carrie S.
Sunnyvale
This is definitely my every morning go to after I've use my primer I put this on before applying anything else I guess my eyes are fresh wake me up and helps with my eye bags I apply a second coat before my concealer it never looks cakey you can pack this on and it goes a long way without giving you any cakey feeling. Super Fresh pick me up look
Paige A.
Sherman oaks, CA
I’ve been on the hunt for anything that can help with my 6 am dark circles. I wanted something I could quickly incorporate into my morning routine and this does the job perfectly! Initially, I didn’t want something tinted, but since the regular version was out of stock, I settled with this one. It’s widely available which is great and the price is super affordable.

Applying this seriously makes me feel like I’m having a mini spa treatment. I love the coolness of the rollerball and how it jolts my skin awake - GOOD MORNING! As you roll, some tinted product will roll on with it. You can’t quite roll it into the skin with the rollerball alone, so I’ll just dab it in with my fingers gently (like any other eye cream). Just be careful to not over-roll as this can cause excess product to be applied.

I always apply after my morning moisturizer and under my makeup. It looks soft and natural all day and the pigment isn’t too harsh-it gives a nice brightened glow! I highly recommend this product!
Renaux S.
Rochester
Bought this at Walmart for my BF who struggled with very dark under eye circles and bagginess. The product includes a color corrector - which matches his skin tone but I wonder about how it would work for those with a deeper skin tone. I think it is a good product for those who have some darkness but not as much as my BF - he needs something more. Good for the price.
Susan W.
Dallas
I use this under my concealer and as concealer on no foundation days I love how cooling this is to the under eye area. Very affordable and does what it says I recommend this and repurchase every 3 months it really lasts a long time one swipe under concealer and let it dry down for a minute before blending with sponge that allows the pigment to setup on the undereye.
Tara F.
Atascosa, TX
My holy grail! I rave about this product all the time. it’s amazing. it covers my dark circles and I usually use this and set it and call it a day. unfortunately target discontinued this product so I’ve been searching for it but this is just perfect to cover up. it’s lightweight and blends so easily! I could go on and on! I use it every single day. I would recommend this product 1000%
Carleigh K.
Washington
Have used this on and off for years. Decent coverage and cooling first thing in the morning. For light makeup days and on the go is a pretty great product to cover those dark circles. Mine are pretty dark (thanks genetics) so I often use things with a bit more coverage but this is pretty good, doesn’t fall into creases like some others, and if your circles aren’t too dark should be enough to cover/correct
Michelle A.
Shelby
I use this product daily under makeup. It’s on the liquid side, not very thick. If you have trouble with fine lines or wrinkles around the eyes it can settle into them if you apply too much product. I love the product, after daily use for nearly two years I have no dark circles even with lack of sleep and the cool roller ball still feels good and wakes my eyes up in the morning!
sara j.
D'Iberville
I suffer from very dark under eye circles. I bought this and was disappointed. First, it’s very light coverage. Second, it claims to brighten and it didn’t do that for me. Also, it only comes in one shade. I have pale skin and it made my under eyes look worse and orange. If you have dark skin the color wouldn’t work for you either. I used it for 2 weeks and my dark circles haven’t reduced. I wouldn’t recommend, it’s just a very light coverage concealer.
Taylor S.
This was my go to concealer when I was in high school and didn’t know any better. I loved the whole roll ball package and felt like it made he product last longer. I stopped using it when I started really shopping for makeup thought because the wear and coverage isn’t the best. It’s affordable though you can lick one up at Walmart for like $8
Elaine O.
This is my favorite under eye concealer. It’s light and thin but covers and brightens very well. It definitely helps reduce my puffiness and any little lines. I don’t think it makes any permanent or long term improvements, but it’s totally worth it. So inexpensive, so nice and easy to apply (the cool roller ball feels so nice on puffy eyes), lasts forever, and is perfect packaging to throw in a bag and take on your day. I’ve used it to cover pimples in a pinch and it works pretty well for that too!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.