Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Does this product make your eyes burn/tear?
Does it burn under you eyes because my eye are very sensitive?
How long before you see results ?
Start your review of Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller!
Product Highlights
“Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!” in reviews
“Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. ” in reviews
“I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage.” in reviews
“I have been using this product for a while and didnt see any difference, so.... dont waste your money” in reviews
“It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden.” in reviews
Toronto, ON
I use this almost everyday to cover my dark circles. I like this product because I find it a nice alternative to makeup; the formula is light and doesn’t give an uncomfortable feeling like some under eye concealer. It also does not separate after a long day of wearing. It is pigmented and may not work with some lighter or darker skin tones. I did not see a noticeable difference if it has improved darkness under my eyes.
Toronto
This roller has improved my dark circles tremendously, it’s smooth on the skin and applies nicely. It’s great if you’re prone to getting dark circles but frequent use is not recommended, occasionally give your eyes a break from constant use. I saw results within the first two weeks, which personally is a lot faster compared to other products I’ve used in the past.
This is one of those products that you use every single night but don’t noticeably see a difference. I have to admit tho it feels extremely good under the eyes when it’s slightly chilled in the fridge. I like putting this on every morning when it’s cool to wake up the eyes and reduce puffiness
Sugar Land
Purchased at: Walmart
I use it everyday to cover my dark circles and it totally works. It doesn't crease or set in lines because it's light coverage. I like it on "no makeup" days and it helps with morning puffiness. I enjoy the roll-on applicator- feels great and cool. It's a good value for the money.
Toronto, ON
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Mimta C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller is not really effective for eliminating dark circles. I have not seen a noticeable difference in my dark circles, but you can use it as an eye moisturizer underneath before you put on your concealer.
Gatineau
I love this product. I use it as my main concealer. It offers a pretty good coverage! It is easy to apply and blends very well. You can get it for a reasonable price at your local drugstore. I would recommend!
I have used this product for years. I have puffy under eyes and this product really helps that area. I wont lie and say they totally go away but they shrink by at least 30% or more. Its worth the price to try it. It has caffeine in it- so I think that helps to diminish the puffiness.
Love this for everyday use but not sure if I have noticed a change in my dark circles. Wonderful, natural finish concealing product that works amazingly for my skin tone but unfortunately no anti-dark circle effects as claimed.
St. John's
This felt nice going on, the roller ball was very cooling. I found it was a bit tacky and took awhile to really absorb. Once it did, it was still a little sticky. Did make my under eyes feel smooth when it was wiped off. I didn't see a difference when it came to brightening though and I used it for quite sometime.
Varennes, QC
This is an amazing eye moisturizer. I use this everyday! It’s very affordable and Better than lots of more expensive products. It’s very gentle on the under eye and I am constantly repurchasing this product

368 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
navasota
il y a 17 jours
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller Does this product really work because I have tried everything for my dark under eyes ?