Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Trinity O.
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN

This product claims to de-puff eyes and also conceal dark circles. I use this product on a clean face on top of my moisturizer. It has a roller feature on the end to help massage under eyes to reduce puffiness.

What do I think?

If you want to sit there and massage with the roller for awhile to de-puff eyes, you will end up dispensing far too much concealer than you need to use. I used the "light" color. I do have what most would consider light skin, but I tan easily and never get deathly pale in the winter months while I get hardly any sun. With that being said, this concealer was too light for my skin. Even when I rub it in, you can see a noticeable difference between under my eyes and my cheeks. If I roll the ball enough to feel like I've adequately depuffed my eyes, I have enough concealer on to rub all the way into my nose and above my eyebrows! Way to much in my opinion!

Pros: de-puffs eyes adequately using roller ball

Cons: Cannot control about of concealer
Concealer is too light for light skin

If I had to buy another product like this, I would skip the one with added concealer, and use a separate concealer as needed after depuffing my eyes. I would not buy this product again.
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.

I got this to help with the dark circles I was developing under my eyes. I have to admit I didn't read the product discription or the reviews properly (probably something to do with shopping at 4am) so I was surprised to see that this was basically a liquid concealer - but figured try it anyway.

On the up side I found the application had a slight cooling feel, which felt very nice especially at 8am when I was getting off work, or at midnight when I was coming in. It also dried quickly and doesn't smudge. Unfortuately the concealer is too light for my skin tone (or maybe it is just me) but you can see a noticeable, lighter patch under my eyes, so I only use it for emergencies. :-)

When I finish this bottle, I wont be re-ordering, but I do recommend to those who have a light complexion, for those of us whose skin tone is a darker honey/olive we have to look elsewhere...
Allison C.
Allison C.
Aransas Pass, TX

The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller works like a concealer. Give it a little shake, and roll a streak over your dark circles. With your finger or beauty blender, pat until evenly blended. The non-greasy, caffeine gel combined with the rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. When we are fatigued or tired, the body's natural microcirculation slows down, and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear. This can also happen over time, as we age. The Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a product for relieving that tired, stayed-up-too-late look that many of us know all too well. You can find it at drugstores as well as most local markets with a makeup section. I purchased this product for around $6 and it lasted me several months.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

I love this stuff!!! If I'm doing "real" make up, I still use a concealer BUT I use this through the day for touch ups and to brighten - and for me, it helps soften the fine lines or at least to get redistribute concealer that might have "settled" into lines. I love that it is a combo of eye cream and a LITTLE concealer. On days that I'm doing less make up or just want to look human when I go walk the dog or go to the playground, I use it alone. I LOVE that it's not heavy or heavily tinted because then it doesn't get all cakey or stuck in my "fine lines" (AH!). I also love the way it feels cool when I apply it. I have recommended this to a lot of people over the last few years and explained how I use it and pretty much all of them use it now. I have also used something similar from a much more expensive brand and actually like this one better.
Jamie U.
Jamie U.

After what seemed like hours, going from product to product, reading all of the products for dark circles under eyes, I finally chose Garnier clearly brighter Anti-dark circle eye roller. So glad I did! The combination of Vitamin C, Caffeine, and the sheer tint is absolutely the best product in this category that I have EVER purchased. I'm 43, and have been trying products that claim to work. Let me tell you, I have spent a lot of money over the last 5,6 years to finally be so incredibly thrilled to have found my go to forever item. I have the light/medium tint. I hope this helps anyone looking for something like this. I LOVE IT! I am so not easily Impressed with things, BUT THIS IS A SURE THING FOR ME , THANKS GARNIER, AWESOME PRODUCT!
Julia Lizeth G.
Julia Lizeth G.
Miami , Florida

Helps correct the appearance of dark circles and brightens, 2-in-1 Eye Care Plus Concealer Sheer, Soft applicator roller ball this solution of 2-in-1 combines eye care also promotes instant coverage, blendable in a way soft, easy to apply roller applicator. The applicator roller ball and caffeine gel formula helps stimulate the area under the eyes, while the vast mineral pigments dye mixes easily to correct the appearance of dark circles. Instantly: Helps correct dark circles and shadows promotes diminished. In 1 week: eyes look bright. (Results based on evaluation study of consumers.) Garnier Skin Renew Roller concealer eye is tested for safety dermatologist, ophthalmologist tested, gentle to the skin, cause allergies, and non-greasy.
May S.
May S.
N Miami Beach, FL

I have had dark circles under my eyes since my high school days, so has my mom, so has my grandmother, so I guess it is
just in my genes. I have used an array of eye products and I do really love this eye roller. It goes on quickly and just a little goes a long way. It is very light and quick and easy to apply. I use it instead of concealer when I am in a rush, literally can be applied and blended in with fingertips in less than 30 seconds. Eyes look brighter and darkness under the eyes is greatly diminished. If you have dark eye circles, this is a
great product. I have also been using an eye serum for my dark eye circles and it has really helped diminish those pesky circles
Tiff H.
Tiff H.

Picked this up at my local Target.  I have a love-hate relationship with it.  I'm so pale, that the lightest shade is not light enough for me and looks orange on me which means I have to put a concealer or something over it when I use it.  Alone though, it does a pretty good job covering my dark circles and it definitely de-puffs them.  But, my eyes are very sensitive and the formula makes my eyes water.  It's great if your eyes aren't that sensitive and you aren't ghostly white, lol.  The packaging is nice and the product glides on evenly and is easy to spread and blend in.
Julissa S.
Julissa S.
Bolingbrook, IL

This is the best product ever made!!!!!!
I LOVE this product. The one that I bought actually had the puffiness and dark circles all in one. I have tried everything through out my life to cover the dark circles and nothing really worked very well. Now that I am older and have some wrinkles too, this not only covers up the darkness, but is also so refreshing. I have the sheer tint. I use it with or without make-up. Even without makeup it covers the dark circles and looks so natural. I am going to buy the non tinted one and use that at night while sleeping! Definitely try this, you won't be disappointed.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Edmond, OK

I believe in this thing! I trust this thing! I used it very lightly so it didn't cover up much my dark circles but that's because I have really bad dark circles so one concelear isn't enough for me. I had the light/medium shade which was great, a kind of orange tone so I applied that first lightly and then a yellow tone concelear to brighten up my under eye area. It's a great product, you can put layers on top or under and it doesn't cake up or becomes dry and patchy or oily. It doesn't crease if you use powder and it looks great, it's cool, amazing and it lasts a while. Truly recommend it
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.