Garnier Skinactive Clean+ Soothing Remover Cleansing Towelettes for Sensitive Skin

BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Removes waterproof makeup without rubbing + Calms skin. No Fragrance, alcohol, and dye.

Sensitive skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our soft towelettes gently removes impurities, makeup and even waterproof mascara. The formula infused with calming plant extract and Vitamin E soothes and comforts skin.

Results:

In 1 use, skin is calmed, clean and impurities are completely removed. After 1 week, skin is softer, smoother and comforted.

How to Use:

Peel label to open. Gently wipe face and eye area. No rinse needed. Reseal pack to prevent remaining cloths from drying out.

For advanced care, incorporate into your routine

Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Lotion

How do I use it together

After cleansing, apply your favorite Garnier SkinActive moisturizer.

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Myrtrimonium Bromide, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Sweet Almond Oil, Rosa Gallica Extract/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually avoid Garnier as a brand because they add so much fragrance and garbage ingredients that irritate my skin, but when I saw these for $1.99 and labeled as being for sensitive skin, I decided to give them a go. I was pleasantly surprised. They didn’t not irritate my skin at all, and they removed my makeup quite well. According to this app, they have been discontinued which would explain why I found them so cheap but had they still been available, I wouldn’t have had an issue repurchasing.
Britt D.
Coeur d Alene, ID
These makeup remover wipes are great for sensitive skin. They are really gentle and soothing. I have found my face is smoother and breaks out less since using these. This makeup wipe is also great for wiping off facial makeup or maybe using after the micellar water. I found these wipes have a hard time taking of eye makeup. They would also be great for cleaning up any makeup mishaps that happen while applying makeup.
Mollie A.
pelham
I like these wipes because the ingredients are more natural than that of other face wipes. It was my first time using these and I will probably purchase more. The packaging where it closes isn’t as good as other ones I’ve seen.
Gabriela C.
San Antonio, TX
I bought these a few days ago because 1. I ran out of my make up remover wipes from a different brand which I hated and 2. Because well they were on sale and I'm on a tight budget! I thought that these would be a disappointment like many others but boy was I wrong! It takes off ALL of my make up and it doesn't leave my face feeling oily, sticky, dry, or just any weird feeling honestly and it doesn't irritate my eyes nor do they have a weird smell. I purchased the waterproof wipes and I can't get enough of them! Way to go Garnier!
Elizabeth  H.
Carthage, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was really excited to try these and I was not very happy with them. The price wasn't to bad as far as what it did for my skin ummm it wasn't much. They do feel nice on the skin but as far as makeup goes they didn't do a great job of getting it off and I don't ware a lot of makeup. Definitely will not be repurchasing.
Maricela C.
3112 barton rd carrollton
It's an amazing product! It helps remove you're makeup better then other makeup wipes. Effective. Its a very nice packaging, affordable pricing, you can find it mainly anywhere.Repeated user. Yes i would recommend to other.!
Dana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for sensitive skin. I often find when using different products my skin will brake out becaue its so sensitive. I didn't have this problem with this product and all my make up came off easily
Megan S.
Frostburg, MD
So I got these in a pinch, they aren't the best I've ever used but they certainly aren't the worst.

I find I need two to remove my makeup and especially the mascara. And even then I usually still have some mascara left over after I splash water on my face.

My biggest complaint is the film left on my face after I wipe off my makeup. I do not like makeup wipes that leave stuff behind, the reason I use them is to remove everything.
Jesusita L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I decided to get these because they were on sale and I really wish I just got the Simple ones. These are not as moist and feel like they're just pushing my makeup around. Yes it does take it off but how well? Maybe this is because it's for sensative skin? The miceller water with the pink cap is very nice though. Mostly because you can control how much you put on your cotton pad.
Josephine S.
I really like this product. It is very soothing and smooth as it claims to be. It removes face makeup pretty well, although it does not remove mascara completely. This is great for sensitive skin and has a calming effect to it and is fragrance alcohol and dye free but still does leave a nice scent afterwards. Nice soothing, cooling sensation. Will repurchase again.
rhea r.
New Albany, OH
Do these remove eye makeup well?
Bailey D.
Is this going to effect my sensitive skin?