BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Removes waterproof makeup without rubbing + Calms skin. No Fragrance, alcohol, and dye.

Sensitive skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our soft towelettes gently removes impurities, makeup and even waterproof mascara. The formula infused with calming plant extract and Vitamin E soothes and comforts skin.

Results:

In 1 use, skin is calmed, clean and impurities are completely removed. After 1 week, skin is softer, smoother and comforted.

How to Use:

Peel label to open. Gently wipe face and eye area. No rinse needed. Reseal pack to prevent remaining cloths from drying out.

For advanced care, incorporate into your routine

Anti-Sun-Damage Daily Lotion

How do I use it together

After cleansing, apply your favorite Garnier SkinActive moisturizer.

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Myrtrimonium Bromide, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Sweet Almond Oil, Rosa Gallica Extract/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

• Is this going to effect my sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • How well do these wipes work? I know of some that brands ...2 Answers
  • Do these remove makeup easily?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I usually avoid Garnier as a brand because they add so much fragrance and garbage ingredients that irritate my skin, but when I saw these for $1.99 and labeled as being for sensitive skin, I decided to give them a go. I was pleasantly surprised. They didn’t not irritate my skin at all, and they removed my makeup quite well. According to this app, they have been discontinued which would explain why I found them so cheap but had they still been available, I wouldn’t have had an issue repurchasing.
Britt D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
These makeup remover wipes are great for sensitive skin. They are really gentle and soothing. I have found my face is smoother and breaks out less since using these. This makeup wipe is also great for wiping off facial makeup or maybe using after the micellar water. I found these wipes have a hard time taking of eye makeup. They would also be great for cleaning up any makeup mishaps that happen while applying makeup.
Mollie A.
pelham
I like these wipes because the ingredients are more natural than that of other face wipes. It was my first time using these and I will probably purchase more. The packaging where it closes isn’t as good as other ones I’ve seen.
Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Soothing Remover Cleansing Towelettes for Sensitive Skin I recommend this 100% after a long night of tricker treating and all you wanna do is just take up all that hard work. These towelettes will not only help you but will also make your face smooth and soft
Gabriela C.
San Antonio, TX
I bought these a few days ago because 1. I ran out of my make up remover wipes from a different brand which I hated and 2. Because well they were on sale and I'm on a tight budget! I thought that these would be a disappointment like many others but boy was I wrong! It takes off ALL of my make up and it doesn't leave my face feeling oily, sticky, dry, or just any weird feeling honestly and it doesn't irritate my eyes nor do they have a weird smell. I purchased the waterproof wipes and I can't get enough of them! Way to go Garnier!
Michelle R.
vinemont, AL
I love how garnier makes your skin feel soft.if you use any face cleansers they leave grime or the dry your skin out or leaves it oily feeling.garnier leaves your face feelung smooth and refreshed.i simply love buying a priduct that works!!!! I recommend this product as a five star product..thank you garnier for making such a great product.oh and yes this is great for men also, not just a woman face cleaner.its great for men to use after they shave.it puts moisture back into a freshly shaved face Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Purifying Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes (Pack of 3)
Kelly L.
I just bought these and I actually like them better than what I have been previously using. Other makeup wipes I have tried are either really dry or they feel abrasive on my face. These are so soft and take off makeup very well. I will keep using them and see how I like it but for now these are my new favorite
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN
I was really excited to try these and I was not very happy with them. The price wasn't to bad as far as what it did for my skin ummm it wasn't much. They do feel nice on the skin but as far as makeup goes they didn't do a great job of getting it off and I don't ware a lot of makeup. Definitely will not be repurchasing.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love the convince of these wipes, I can put next to my bed when I don't want to wash my face because it's never good to not wash you face before bed. Oh and you can just put them in your purse or beach bag for going to the beach. We all know the cooling effects of a nice face wipe. So after being in the water or for after your shower this is so nice to have in your beach bag.
Lily Z.
Their makeup remover wipes are great for on the go! I especially like this product since you can use it to remove eye makeup and it doesn't leave an oily residue. I also don't feel the burning sensation after using this product! Tip: store it in a ziplock bag so they don't dry out!
rhea r.
New Albany, OH
Do these remove eye makeup well?
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do these remove makeup easily?
Judy J.
Does it really work ?
Lydia S.
How well do these wipes work? I know of some that brands that break out my face? do these break anyones face?
Bailey D.
Is this going to effect my sensitive skin?