Add a Photo

Photos (13)
nina H.
nina H.
Houston, Tx

This product is amazing. I use it all the time . I'm one those girls who's face gets really really oily during the summer and this helps control the oiliness and shine. It doesn't dry out my skin and it shrinks my pores
Tyler L.
Tyler L.
Petal, MS

I've had this bottle for almost three weeks and I'm halfway done. It's gentle, soft foam, and it blew my expectations away. Very effective at diminishing pores, with a matte finish on your skin and a very nice scent.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leicester, NC

I've been using this face wash for a few weeks and it's amazing for making your skin less oily! I could see a difference in my skin after the first use. It's a great price and I will definitely keep purchasing!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.

I purchased this product because my skin felt like an oil slick and my regular face wash just wasn't standing up against the summer heat. After washing with this I felt clean and my face could finally breath.
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA

This product has been amazing. The summer months my face gets sooooo oily and this has worked great. It does leave your skin feeling a little tight but not uncomfortably dry. Great product!
Tina G.
Tina G.

This is amazing. Completely drys my skin but doesn't over dry it. My face feels completely clean after using it. There is no oil in my face after i use this. I use it at bit before bed.
Yvette A.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL

I've been using this facial gel from the pass year and it does a great job at cleansing and controlling the oily skin. It does everything it claims to do without drying out my skin.
Lisbeth P.
Lisbeth P.
Miami, Florida

Uno de los mejores productos que he probado , antes usaba biore y compré este porque no había pero este me resultó súper bueno y te deja la piel suave y sin imperfecciones ❤💘
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading , PA

I grabbed this from the fiancé when my men's cleaner ran out! I have oily olive skin and this really got the oil out! Works great! Just wish it smelled more manly lol.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC

As I get older my skin gets more oily. This face wash gets rid of the oil but doesn't dry my skin out. It leaves an shine free finish which lasts a long time.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca

Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga

How well does it clean your skin? Do you need to use a sponge or brush or is your finger tips ok. how does this compare to.other cleaners for oily skin?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA

I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?

Join Now