Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA

This product has been amazing. The summer months my face gets sooooo oily and this has worked great. It does leave your skin feeling a little tight but not uncomfortably dry. Great product!
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.

I Love the gentleness of this gel cleanser. It's light, but the menthol makes it very refreshing. It melts away gross and ick from the day or a hard night of sleep and just opens you up!
Tina G.
Tina G.

This is amazing. Completely drys my skin but doesn't over dry it. My face feels completely clean after using it. There is no oil in my face after i use this. I use it at bit before bed.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading , PA

I grabbed this from the fiancé when my men's cleaner ran out! I have oily olive skin and this really got the oil out! Works great! Just wish it smelled more manly lol.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC

As I get older my skin gets more oily. This face wash gets rid of the oil but doesn't dry my skin out. It leaves an shine free finish which lasts a long time.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Wilmington, NC

I use this stuff daily. I even got my husband hooked on it. It feels great and when I forget to use it I'm the morning I feel like my face is super oily.
Kim O.
Kim O.
Steubenville, OH

I really like it but I would recommend only washing once a day with it bc it can start to dry your skin out but besides that I really like it
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Beaumont, TX

My face gets really oily throughout the day. This has managed to not only start clearing my face but also controlling much oily skin.
Khadija C.
Khadija C.
Doral , Florida

I love this new line. I recommend anything with charcoal for cleaning, it does a great job and ur face feels really nice after
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Buffalo, NY

Absolutely love this product. I've always had oily skin. This takes away the oil like shine and makes my skin feel perfect
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca

Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA

I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?
Jami T.
Jami T.
Bastrop, TX

I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?