Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#440 in Facial Cleansers
Photos (19)
Modesto, ca
I been using this product a week ago it has help to remove the excessive oil from my skin love the product
Amber C.
Amber C.
Aug. 24, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Shine Control Cleansing Gel, 8 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 3)
This definitely leaves my oily skin feeling matte and ready for makeup. A little goes a long way.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
May 9, 2016, 5:39 p.m.
If you have sensitive skin then don't use this because it has fragrance which is really bad...
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I keep a bottle of Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Shine Control Cleansing Gel in my shower and use it to wash my face every morning. I have combination skin and find the charcoal formula is great for removing excess oil that builds up over the night. I use about 1/2 a pump's worth, massaging it into my face and rinsing with a washcloth. I follow this up with my normal moisturizer and makeup and my face stays relatively shine and oil free until bed in the evening, at which point I remove my makeup and repeat the cleansing process. The Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Shine Control Cleansing Gel is a bigger bottle at a lower price point than other charcoal cleansers on the market. Their bottle tends to last me between 1 and 2 months depending on how dedicated I am to my evening cleansing. Overall, this is a great product to help control and balance out oily skin without the drying effects of medicated acne washes.
Madeline J.
Madeline J.
Rexburg, ID
I just bought this a few weeks ago and I'm already obsessed with it. I have dry/oily combination skin and it's very hard to clean my face without drying it out. This product is the perfect solution,  it cleans my face without drying or irritating it. It's not harsh but it certainly gets the job done. I use it every night after I shower and remove my makeup. It's a must-have for anyone with sensitive combination skin!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I FREAKING LOVE THIS CLEANSER! I have combination skin and have recently dealt with breakouts and oily skin. This cleanser really mattifies my skin and feels so clean! I keep a bottle in the shower and by the sink. It is a godsend. I will forever use and recommend this cleanser to anyone looking to control shine and breakouts. I use it just before I put my makeup on in the morning and have noticed my face glows without looking oily. My breakouts are gone and under control! If this is a struggle for you, buy it! I promise you will fall in love.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I got this from Target for about $6.00. It is a transparent black cleansing gel. When you rub it onto your face you feel an immediate cooling sensation. There are no microbead in this so it doesn't exfoliate your skin. It leaves my skin soft, matte, and cool. Overall, I liked the feeling of the cleanser on my face, but it didn't really help my acne or complexion in the long run.
Ainsley L.
Ainsley L.
East Falmouth, MA
This is my favorite face wash I've used! I have naturally oily/greasy skin, but I also have sensitive skin, so a lot of face washes irritate my skin or make it very red. This facewash doesn't do either of those things, and my skin feels very soft after using it. It has a very light texture, and a pleasant smell, and it just has an overall feeling of 'clean!.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Virginia Beach
I started using this product about a week ago and now at 41 I am breaking out like a teenager going through puberty.  I do have large pores and blackheads so I'm not sure if it is just tryi g to pull the impurities out of my pores or what,  but it's embarrassing.  Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do to helo with the breakout? Help, I'm desperate.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This product is amazing. I have oily skin and it's often hard to control. But this is my holy Grail. Every day and night, I use this and it smoothes out my skin and control my oily skin and pores. I don't breakout as much after I been using this for a whole month or two. It took alot of time for my skin to get used to it but now it's my favorite!!! 😍😍😍
Modesto, ca
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.
I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?
Jami T.
Jami T.
Bastrop, TX
I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?