2 colors available

BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet see more...

• I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) a...3 Answers
  • Will this dry your face if you use everyday?7 Answers
  • I tend to get oily skin once I'm halfway through a regular work day...2 Answers
Madeline J.
Madeline J.
Rexburg, ID
I just bought this a few weeks ago and I'm already obsessed with it. I have dry/oily combination skin and it's very hard to clean my face without drying it out. This product is the perfect solution,  it cleans my face without drying or irritating it. It's not harsh but it certainly gets the job done. I use it every night after I shower and remove my makeup. It's a must-have for anyone with sensitive combination skin!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I FREAKING LOVE THIS CLEANSER! I have combination skin and have recently dealt with breakouts and oily skin. This cleanser really mattifies my skin and feels so clean! I keep a bottle in the shower and by the sink. It is a godsend. I will forever use and recommend this cleanser to anyone looking to control shine and breakouts. I use it just before I put my makeup on in the morning and have noticed my face glows without looking oily. My breakouts are gone and under control! If this is a struggle for you, buy it! I promise you will fall in love.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
New York
This face wash is great for oily skin. I have the worst, greasy skin, and I definitely noticed that this helped. I'm not quite sure if its actually any good for acne or other impurities, but for shine control, this is great. The only thing I don't love is that I go through the bottle quickly. It's very liquidy, so it's used up fast. Other tan that, it's pretty great. It makes a great lather and smells like charcoal Garnier Skinactive Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel
Destiney C.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
I bought this because I happened to be at Ulta and they were out of my regular Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud cleanser and I didn't feel like driving to Sephora to get my other go-to, Boscia charcoal wash so I decided to try this. Ugh, it was so watery and the smell was horrific!!! I could of done with the watery texture cause I felt it did clean my skin but the smell was too much. Like an old-lady scent that lingered for awhile.
Jae B.
Jae B.
Buena Park
Love love love!!!!! For someone with oily skin(skin so oily you could see your reflection in this forehead oily) this was my holy grail daily cleanser before applying makeup. It does exactly what the label says....gives you a matte finish and keeps you shine free. This cleanser was always a part of my skin care routine when I prepped my skin to apply makeup! Garnier Skin Active line knows what they are doing!
sa m.
sa m.
Highland Park, NJ
amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face amazing product works so well on the face
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I got this from Target for about $6.00. It is a transparent black cleansing gel. When you rub it onto your face you feel an immediate cooling sensation. There are no microbead in this so it doesn't exfoliate your skin. It leaves my skin soft, matte, and cool. Overall, I liked the feeling of the cleanser on my face, but it didn't really help my acne or complexion in the long run.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Hamilton, OH
I usually use this is the morning, before I go about my day. I love using this on days that I don't plan on wearing makeup, because I tend to have oily/shiny skin. This helps the shininess stay away for hours! The only thing I don't really like it that it leaves my face red for about ten minutes or so after I use it, but I have sensitive skin, so it might just be me.
Ainsley L.
Ainsley L.
East Falmouth, MA
This is my favorite face wash I've used! I have naturally oily/greasy skin, but I also have sensitive skin, so a lot of face washes irritate my skin or make it very red. This facewash doesn't do either of those things, and my skin feels very soft after using it. It has a very light texture, and a pleasant smell, and it just has an overall feeling of 'clean!.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Virginia Beach
I started using this product about a week ago and now at 41 I am breaking out like a teenager going through puberty.  I do have large pores and blackheads so I'm not sure if it is just tryi g to pull the impurities out of my pores or what,  but it's embarrassing.  Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do to helo with the breakout? Help, I'm desperate.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.
I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?
Jami T.
Jami T.
Bastrop, TX
I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?