BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet see more...

• I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against)...3 Answers
  • Will this dry your face if you use everyday?7 Answers
  • I tend to get oily skin once I'm halfway through a regular work d...2 Answers
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
This is by far the best face wash I have ever had. I have oily skin and I have to wash my face three times a day because of how gross I feel. With this product I wash my face once in the morning and once at night and my skin feels clean and oil free all day!
Savannah H.
Love this! I have oily skin especially in the t-zone area and I have noticed a visible difference as well as I have heard positive comments from others on the difference. I did not use to ever go without makeup due to this but now while running out to the store quickly I feel like I can go bare face because I know the shine is taken care of!
Bysa L.
Albany, GA
I've been using this cleanser for months and I highly doubt I ever switch. My skin is ridiculously oily and unforgiving but with regular use of this my skin is clear and pores minimized. Also the cleanser truly does leave the skin matte.
Victoria H.
Spring , TX
I have oily and sensitive skin which is a bad combination for most products especially cleansers. I bought this on a whim hoping it wouldn't cause a break out, two weeks later and still no break outs! It's very gentle on my skin and I haven't had any excessive redness or flaking. Only qualm is it leaves my skin with a squeaky feeling.
Elena Y.
Austin, TX
I have VERY oily skin and was so excited to try! This definitely helped overall keep my skin from getting oily day and night. After using everyday it did dry my skin out and I actually started getting breakouts and I NEVER breakout so I think if you use it as a 2 or 3 times a week product with a lighter clenser you will be ok!
Ashley P.
I was really disappointed in this product. Even for a charcoal product, this cleanser is exceptionally drying. I didn't feel it did anything for my face but strip away the natural oils and leave a weird film on my skin. I also broke out, which isn't unusual as I gave sensitive skin. This product definitely aggravated my skins
dana b.
Montclair, CA
Having a oily face I need something to control it I found this product really good for my face is really gentle to use and after I use it J love how smooth my face feel like I bought mine from Walmart and had an amazing price plus check online or Sunday paper for coupons to make it a sweetest deal I will buy it again
Samantha S.
Hamilton, OH
I usually use this is the morning, before I go about my day. I love using this on days that I don't plan on wearing makeup, because I tend to have oily/shiny skin. This helps the shininess stay away for hours! The only thing I don't really like it that it leaves my face red for about ten minutes or so after I use it, but I have sensitive skin, so it might just be me.
Tyler L.
Petal, MS
I've had this bottle for almost three weeks and I'm halfway done. It's gentle, soft foam, and it blew my expectations away. Very effective at diminishing pores, with a matte finish on your skin and a very nice scent.
Lauryn F.
I use this everyday. I recently heard a tip that I want to pass on to the oily to very oil skined people: rub this cleanser in for 60 seconds rather than the typical 20-30 seconds. I find that I still get shiny but it's less noticeable and I don't feel the oil clogging my pores. And it has a great scent! Be sure to fully wash it off or it will make you break out more.
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Tiffani C.
I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?