Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#463 in Facial Cleansers
Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet
Photos (11)
Khadija C.
Khadija C.

I love this new line. I recommend anything with charcoal for cleaning, it does a great job and ur face feels really nice after
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Buffalo, NY

Absolutely love this product. I've always had oily skin. This takes away the oil like shine and makes my skin feel perfect
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca

I been using this product a week ago it has help to remove the excessive oil from my skin love the product
Amber C.
Amber C.

This definitely leaves my oily skin feeling matte and ready for makeup. A little goes a long way.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL

If you have sensitive skin then don't use this because it has fragrance which is really bad...
Gabija B.
Gabija B.

It works excellent for oily skin,does not clean that much but removes oil for all day
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA

I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga

How well does it clean your skin? Do you need to use a sponge or brush or is your finger tips ok. how does this compare to.other cleaners for oily skin?
Karmen P.
Karmen P.
Murrieta, CA

Does anyone know if this is equivalent to BOSCIA Black Charcoal Cleanser?

Join Now