Add a Photo

#368 in Facial Cleansers
Photos (15)
Kim O.
Kim O.

I really like it but I would recommend only washing once a day with it bc it can start to dry your skin out but besides that I really like it
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Beaumont, TX

My face gets really oily throughout the day. This has managed to not only start clearing my face but also controlling much oily skin.
Khadija C.
Khadija C.
Doral, FLorida

I love this new line. I recommend anything with charcoal for cleaning, it does a great job and ur face feels really nice after
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Buffalo, NY

Absolutely love this product. I've always had oily skin. This takes away the oil like shine and makes my skin feel perfect
Modesto, ca

I been using this product a week ago it has help to remove the excessive oil from my skin love the product
Amber C.
Amber C.

This definitely leaves my oily skin feeling matte and ready for makeup. A little goes a long way.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL

If you have sensitive skin then don't use this because it has fragrance which is really bad...
Gabija B.
Gabija B.

It works excellent for oily skin,does not clean that much but removes oil for all day
Davida L.
Davida L.

I have very sensitive skin, and I used to use the sensitive skin cleanser until they got rid of it. So when I started trying this one, it didn't really work that well for my skin, but I kept using it and now it works wonders. My skin is so smooth and not oily at all. A very effective, inexpensive product!
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Kingston

Seriously the best face wash ever. I bought because it was on sale. I used it and I had no break outs at all! I forgot to wash my face 2 days in a Row (bad I know) and I started breaking it again. This face wash definitely keeps your face and pores clean. Doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or doesn't dry it out either.
Modesto, ca

Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga

How well does it clean your skin? Do you need to use a sponge or brush or is your finger tips ok. how does this compare to.other cleaners for oily skin?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA

I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?

Join Now