Add a Photo

nina H.
nina H.
Houston, Tx
July 11, 2016, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Shine Control Cleansing Gel for Oily Skin 8 fl. oz. Pump
This product is amazing. I use it all the time . I'm one those girls who's face gets really really oily during the summer and this helps control the oiliness and shine. It doesn't dry out my skin and it shrinks my pores
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Aug. 4, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
I purchased this product because my skin felt like an oil slick and my regular face wash just wasn't standing up against the summer heat. After washing with this I felt clean and my face could finally breath.
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
July 17, 2016, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: Garnier Skin Skinactive Clean Plus Shine Control Cleansing Gel, 8 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 3)
This product has been amazing. The summer months my face gets sooooo oily and this has worked great. It does leave your skin feeling a little tight but not uncomfortably dry. Great product!
Tina G.
Tina G.
June 28, 2016, 4:07 p.m.
This is amazing. Completely drys my skin but doesn't over dry it. My face feels completely clean after using it. There is no oil in my face after i use this. I use it at bit before bed.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading , PA
Feb. 24, 2016, 7:23 a.m.
I grabbed this from the fiancé when my men's cleaner ran out! I have oily olive skin and this really got the oil out! Works great! Just wish it smelled more manly lol.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
Oct. 2, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
As I get older my skin gets more oily. This face wash gets rid of the oil but doesn't dry my skin out. It leaves an shine free finish which lasts a long time.
Kim O.
Kim O.
Steubenville, OH
I really like it but I would recommend only washing once a day with it bc it can start to dry your skin out but besides that I really like it
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Beaumont, TX
July 14, 2016, 11:46 p.m.
My face gets really oily throughout the day. This has managed to not only start clearing my face but also controlling much oily skin.
Khadija C.
Khadija C.
Doral, FL
March 22, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
I love this new line. I recommend anything with charcoal for cleaning, it does a great job and ur face feels really nice after
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Buffalo, NY
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
Absolutely love this product. I've always had oily skin. This takes away the oil like shine and makes my skin feel perfect
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.
I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?
Jami T.
Jami T.
Bastrop, TX
I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?