Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Jury C.
Jury C.
Plant City, FL

So i have very oily skin & i always try to find products that help with it , i came across this face wash and i love it because it literally does the job of cleaning my face and it does clean my pores really good , ive been using it for 3 months now and it does control shine!
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Lancaster, CA

Amazing face wash! I have combination skin between super oily and a little dry but this face works miracles. It has helped so much to where I have barely any oil on my face and it didn't dry it out one bit. I will continue to use this face wash until my skin needs a change!
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Leonardtown, MD

I love this product. My son had acne really bad, we tried this product and the acne cleared up. It is gentle, does not burn your face. Very effective product. It is about $14.99 at CVS but they usually have a $3-$5 off coupon on cleansers which I use to lower the price.
Barrie W.
Barrie W.
Clayton, DE

Love Love Love this face wash. I am quite addicted to all things Garnier right now. This is the ultimate face wash for the summer. Its gets rid of blackheads and stops breakouts. Doesn't cause it to become greasy. Its great.I would def buy it again. And I already have.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA

This is by far the best face wash I have ever had. I have oily skin and I have to wash my face three times a day because of how gross I feel. With this product I wash my face once in the morning and once at night and my skin feels clean and oil free all day!
Lucero R.
Lucero R.
Denton, TX

I love this face wash. I have oily skin and this really helps, especially now that the weather is super hot. I've tried Clinique before and liked it, but I like this one a lot better. The price especially! My boyfriend even started using it as well.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

My skin is usually very oily, and this cleaner made it extremely dry and flakey. It did help with breakouts, but that doesn't completely make up for the fact that I now look like I have eczema on my face. Had to quit using after about a month.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.

I have super oily skin and live in humid weather. This did nothing for me. On the positive side, it didn't break me out. But I had read reviews about it mattifying...and it definitely did not. Will not be purchasing again. The hunt continues.
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL

The truth This product has a very fresh smell is a clear gel light translucent black color is look anything heavy , It Makes a lot of foam with a small bomb and leaves the skin fresh and minty not strong , if you would buy for sure
Claire K.
Claire K.
Fayetteville

This cleanser was too drying- actually ended up making my face oilier as a result and breakouts happening more frequently. The pump package design gives you way to much product and seems pretty wasteful. 2 stars for nice scent.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca

Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga

How well does it clean your skin? Do you need to use a sponge or brush or is your finger tips ok. how does this compare to.other cleaners for oily skin?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA

I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?

Join Now