2 colors available

BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet see more...

• I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) a...3 Answers
  • Will this dry your face if you use everyday?7 Answers
  • I tend to get oily skin once I'm halfway through a regular work day...2 Answers
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Beaumont, TX
My face gets really oily throughout the day. This has managed to not only start clearing my face but also controlling much oily skin.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Buffalo, NY
Absolutely love this product. I've always had oily skin. This takes away the oil like shine and makes my skin feel perfect
Modesto, ca
I been using this product a week ago it has help to remove the excessive oil from my skin love the product
Amber C.
Amber C.
This definitely leaves my oily skin feeling matte and ready for makeup. A little goes a long way.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
If you have sensitive skin then don't use this because it has fragrance which is really bad...
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I keep a bottle of Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Shine Control Cleansing Gel in my shower and use it to wash my face every morning. I have combination skin and find the charcoal formula is great for removing excess oil that builds up over the night. I use about 1/2 a pump's worth, massaging it into my face and rinsing with a washcloth. I follow this up with my normal moisturizer and makeup and my face stays relatively shine and oil free until bed in the evening, at which point I remove my makeup and repeat the cleansing process. The Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Shine Control Cleansing Gel is a bigger bottle at a lower price point than other charcoal cleansers on the market. Their bottle tends to last me between 1 and 2 months depending on how dedicated I am to my evening cleansing. Overall, this is a great product to help control and balance out oily skin without the drying effects of medicated acne washes.
Hollie N.
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
I am in love 💗 with #Garnier SkinActive Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel for Oily Skin 😍!! It is gentle 🐩 enough to use as a daily cleanser to dissolve yucky 😛 dirt & oil, but the charcoal 🔥 formula is strong 💪 enough to draw out ⤴ any impurities ⚠ deep in your skin 😍!!! Just a small amount lathers 💦 up nicely & the menthol🌱 makes your face feel super clean😊!!! Really works great ✔ to control excess oil 🌋!!! The perfect 💎 facial cleanser for my oily skin 😃!!! Highly recommended!!! 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Madeline J.
Madeline J.
Rexburg, ID
I just bought this a few weeks ago and I'm already obsessed with it. I have dry/oily combination skin and it's very hard to clean my face without drying it out. This product is the perfect solution,  it cleans my face without drying or irritating it. It's not harsh but it certainly gets the job done. I use it every night after I shower and remove my makeup. It's a must-have for anyone with sensitive combination skin!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I FREAKING LOVE THIS CLEANSER! I have combination skin and have recently dealt with breakouts and oily skin. This cleanser really mattifies my skin and feels so clean! I keep a bottle in the shower and by the sink. It is a godsend. I will forever use and recommend this cleanser to anyone looking to control shine and breakouts. I use it just before I put my makeup on in the morning and have noticed my face glows without looking oily. My breakouts are gone and under control! If this is a struggle for you, buy it! I promise you will fall in love.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
New York
This face wash is great for oily skin. I have the worst, greasy skin, and I definitely noticed that this helped. I'm not quite sure if its actually any good for acne or other impurities, but for shine control, this is great. The only thing I don't love is that I go through the bottle quickly. It's very liquidy, so it's used up fast. Other tan that, it's pretty great. It makes a great lather and smells like charcoal Garnier Skinactive Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel
Modesto, ca
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.
I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?
Jami T.
Jami T.
Bastrop , TX
I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?