Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Lucero R.
Lucero R.
Denton, TX

I love this face wash. I have oily skin and this really helps, especially now that the weather is super hot. I've tried Clinique before and liked it, but I like this one a lot better. The price especially! My boyfriend even started using it as well.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.

I have super oily skin and live in humid weather. This did nothing for me. On the positive side, it didn't break me out. But I had read reviews about it mattifying...and it definitely did not. Will not be purchasing again. The hunt continues.
Bysa L.
Bysa L.
Albany, GA

I've been using this cleanser for months and I highly doubt I ever switch. My skin is ridiculously oily and unforgiving but with regular use of this my skin is clear and pores minimized. Also the cleanser truly does leave the skin matte.
Rochell L.
Rochell L.

I absolutely love these! They get all my make up off and they've helped reduce my blackheads. I bought these for the first time to get my wedding makeup off and they've lasted so long. I will definitely be buying again when these run out
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL

The truth This product has a very fresh smell is a clear gel light translucent black color is look anything heavy , It Makes a lot of foam with a small bomb and leaves the skin fresh and minty not strong , if you would buy for sure
Claire K.
Claire K.
Fayetteville

This cleanser was too drying- actually ended up making my face oilier as a result and breakouts happening more frequently. The pump package design gives you way to much product and seems pretty wasteful. 2 stars for nice scent.
nina H.
nina H.
Houston, Tx

This product is amazing. I use it all the time . I'm one those girls who's face gets really really oily during the summer and this helps control the oiliness and shine. It doesn't dry out my skin and it shrinks my pores
Bri W.
Bri W.
Antioch , TN

I've been using this for about 3 weeks now, and I love it!! It doesn't dry out my skin too much and it doesn't leave any weird film on my face. I love the menthol in there as well it leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.

I purchased this product because my skin felt like an oil slick and my regular face wash just wasn't standing up against the summer heat. After washing with this I felt clean and my face could finally breath.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA

I have fallen in love. This wash is perfect for oily skin. Removes makeup. Does not dry out skin. I use mine daily. Has a sexy smell! Love the pump, easy to get right amount. Got mine at Ulta!
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca

Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA

I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?
Jami T.
Jami T.
Bastrop, TX

I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?