Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Bysa L.
Bysa L.
Albany, GA

I've been using this cleanser for months and I highly doubt I ever switch. My skin is ridiculously oily and unforgiving but with regular use of this my skin is clear and pores minimized. Also the cleanser truly does leave the skin matte.
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL

The truth This product has a very fresh smell is a clear gel light translucent black color is look anything heavy , It Makes a lot of foam with a small bomb and leaves the skin fresh and minty not strong , if you would buy for sure
Claire K.
Claire K.
Fayetteville

This cleanser was too drying- actually ended up making my face oilier as a result and breakouts happening more frequently. The pump package design gives you way to much product and seems pretty wasteful. 2 stars for nice scent.
nina H.
nina H.
Houston, Tx

This product is amazing. I use it all the time . I'm one those girls who's face gets really really oily during the summer and this helps control the oiliness and shine. It doesn't dry out my skin and it shrinks my pores
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.

I purchased this product because my skin felt like an oil slick and my regular face wash just wasn't standing up against the summer heat. After washing with this I felt clean and my face could finally breath.
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA

This product has been amazing. The summer months my face gets sooooo oily and this has worked great. It does leave your skin feeling a little tight but not uncomfortably dry. Great product!
Tina G.
Tina G.

This is amazing. Completely drys my skin but doesn't over dry it. My face feels completely clean after using it. There is no oil in my face after i use this. I use it at bit before bed.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading , PA

I grabbed this from the fiancé when my men's cleaner ran out! I have oily olive skin and this really got the oil out! Works great! Just wish it smelled more manly lol.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC

As I get older my skin gets more oily. This face wash gets rid of the oil but doesn't dry my skin out. It leaves an shine free finish which lasts a long time.
Kim O.
Kim O.

I really like it but I would recommend only washing once a day with it bc it can start to dry your skin out but besides that I really like it
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca

Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga

How well does it clean your skin? Do you need to use a sponge or brush or is your finger tips ok. how does this compare to.other cleaners for oily skin?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA

I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?

Join Now