BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet see more...

• I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against)...3 Answers
  • Will this dry your face if you use everyday?7 Answers
  • I tend to get oily skin once I'm halfway through a regular work d...2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
This face wash is, truely, in the top 3 washes I haves ever used. For someone with very oily skin,it leaves my face soft and fresh for a long time. Most importantly my large pores have seem to minimized. This has a minty smell and feel it as your washing just with a small amount to your face it leaves it really clean. Its super affordable you really get the quality for the buck which is great! I would most definitely recommend this product for oily skin.
Bernadette D.
Everett, WA
So since I have oily skin, I use this as my daily cleanser. And I use it twice a day morning and night. Well I wouldn't say that I found it to to help mattify my skin, I will say that it has drastically improved the acne that I have on my skin. I also like the fact that it doesn't dry out my skin at all, and my skin feels a lot cleaner when I'm done with it.
Mari D.
I would say this in a 'OK' product. I think it is INCREDIBLE for removing makeup. I would solely buy this to remove makeup. However, if you are looking for shine control, it does not do the job. I have very oily skin and, in fact, this makes it just as oily if not more after a few hours.... For someone with combo/normal skin, I would recommend 100%
Tess M.
I enjoyed this facial cleanser for a little while. I have really oily skin and was hoping this would at least cut my oil production in half. Unfortunately, this cleanser didn't work any miracles, but it did provide me with one of the best drugstore cleanses I've had in a while.
Ariel N.
San Francisco, CA
This cleanser is great for helping to control oil and breakouts. It has a nice tingling cooling sensation. I love using this with a charcoal konjac sponge. My skin has become noticeably less oily and smoother since using this cleanser. It cleans well without being too stripping.
Hailey D.
Paragould, AR
I bought this for my husband as he has oily skin and works in the automotive industry where he is constantly subjected to more oils and heat. He was so impressed! This stuff actually works! It totally got rid of all of the “shine” that comes along with oily skin!!
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Destiny P.
Fort Worth, TX
This cleanser has helped improve my skin in so many ways! If you have oily/combo skin this cleanser will work for you. I use to have acne scarring and bumps on m forehead, and now they're completely gone!
Ann M.
North Richland Hills
Definitely my favorite face wash so far. My face was clearing up quickly and I didn't need to apply any other product after this one. It didn't dry out my face at all. I keep this on hand at all time.
none n.
california
Great for oily face! Leaves my skin feeling soft & matte. I really like the little tingly effect it has in it. And a little does go a long way. Would recommend to those with oily skin!
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Tiffani C.
I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?