Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Carly C.
Carly C.
Rye , NY

I LOVE this cleanser. I have been looking for a cleanser specifically for oily skin for the longest time, and I finally found one! This one is a gel cleanser so it is not irritating to the skin. My face feels incredibly matte and less shiny after using it and my pores are visibly diminished after only a few weeks of use.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI

I have combination skin and am more oily in the summer. This face wash works well for me in the summer when I am more oily. It helps to make my skin look more matte and less oily. I like the smell of it. It has a minty smell. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It helped to clear up my blackheads.
Davida L.
Davida L.

I have very sensitive skin, and I used to use the sensitive skin cleanser until they got rid of it. So when I started trying this one, it didn't really work that well for my skin, but I kept using it and now it works wonders. My skin is so smooth and not oily at all. A very effective, inexpensive product!
jean n.
jean n.
Davenport, FL

I have been using a few Garnier face clenching products , decieded to try this one out next. I love how well it works, defanitly took off excess makeup easily , my face feels clean after rinsing and looks great. very refreshing cleaner this will be my go to next to my sink. love this product
Faby V.
Faby V.
Temecula, CA

I usually stick with NeutrogenA. However I decided to give this a try Bc I have a lot of blackheads around my nose. After using it for about a week, I noticed a huge difference on my face. Not only has it helped with my blackheads but my face is not as shiny as it usually is. I love it!!!
Amie H.
Amie H.

I have extremely oily skin and needed a new cleanser. I found this one at Walmart for less than $6. It's definitely kept my oil under control and I recommend it for oily skin girls or guys. I do like the pump style, the texture of the cleanser, and how clean my face feels after I use it.
Kelley W.
Kelley W.

I have combination skin and large pores. This has been great on my skin, I don't break out, and it leaves me feeling soft and clean! I also use the blackhead scrub, with this, every other week. I'm so happy I gave this Garnier product a shot! I'm really enjoying their skincare line.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Troy, AL

I got this for my finacé, he loves it. He typically used higher end cleansers (Jack Black) and just grabbed this to try. With in a week he (and I) saw great results. He has oily skin, but it getting better. He wants more of this line of products now. He only wishes it smelled nicer.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Pacoima, CA

AMAZED by this product. I was concerned about it at first since garnier is mainly for hair care. I was wrong this gel left my face not shiny at all and I've noticed my skin less oily every time I use it. It doesn't get to the point that it irritates my skin either so that's a bonus!
Drea M.
Drea M.

Let me start off by saying I have extremely oily skin, I have to use blotting papers everyday, I have been using this for a week now and I'm in love with it, I have noticed my oil in under control , I don't even use blotting papers as much as I did and it doesn't dry out my face.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca

Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga

How well does it clean your skin? Do you need to use a sponge or brush or is your finger tips ok. how does this compare to.other cleaners for oily skin?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA

I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?

Join Now