BY GARNIER

Removes Excess Oil+ Mattifies Skin.

Oily Skin Has Specific Cleansing Needs. To Look And Feel Its Best, It Needs The Right Clean And Specific Care. Our Daily Gel Cleanser Dissolves Dirt, Excess Oil And Makeup. The Formula Infused With Charcoal Draws Out Impurities Like Magnet
Results:
In 1 Use, Skin Is Deeply Clean And Shine Free. After 1 Week, Skin's Clarity Is Visibly Improved And Pores Are Diminished.

How to Use:
Wet Hands And Face. Squeeze Gel Into Hands And Gently Massage Onto Face. Rinse With Water.

Dermatologist Tested For Safety • Opthalmologist Tested • Non Comedogenic - Won't Clog Pores • Gentle To Skin • Allergy Tested
How Do I Use Clean+ Products Together?
For Optimal Results, Alternate Use With Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub.
For Advanced Care, Incorporate Into Your Routine:
For Advanced Care, Incorporate An Oil-free Moisturizer Such As Moisture Rescue Oil-free, Or Bb Cream Oil-free For Combination/Oily Skin, Into Your Routine.

Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Panthenol, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance.

• I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against)...3 Answers
  • Will this dry your face if you use everyday?7 Answers
  • I tend to get oily skin once I'm halfway through a regular work d...2 Answers
Mari D.
I would say this in a 'OK' product. I think it is INCREDIBLE for removing makeup. I would solely buy this to remove makeup. However, if you are looking for shine control, it does not do the job. I have very oily skin and, in fact, this makes it just as oily if not more after a few hours.... For someone with combo/normal skin, I would recommend 100%
Alexis F.
Phoenix, AZ
I have mixed feelings about this face wash. It worked really well with my skin When it was super oily but once my skin calmed down I wanted to throw this against a wall. It will definitely dry out your skin if you don’t need it so I recommend it if you constantly have a oily skin. It was a pretty decent job at removing make up but it sucks clearing pores Unless you are super super oily.
Mariah T.
Gainesville, FL
Five stars all around! I have oily skin and this product is a gift from the gods. I don’t have to worry about my skin feeling oily throughout the day. As long as you have a great moisturizer, this product would definitely compliment any facial routine with outstanding results.
Sheraldyn A.
Batesville
Ive used this about 3-4 times a week for the past year and the one without charcoal before it since 2009. The cool minty feeling, makes my skin feel so fresh. Im not prone to acne but i do have large pores that love the house blackheads 😒 This sucks them right out i haven't used blackhead strips in years!
Kristen S.
Hanover Park
There’s other charcoal cleaners that work much better. The shine control works kind of but it’s not good at getting makeup off your face at all. The product is really loose too compared to other soaps. Was not very impressed by this product and not worth the money
Hailey H.
Paragould, AR
I bought this for my husband as he has oily skin and works in the automotive industry where he is constantly subjected to more oils and heat. He was so impressed! This stuff actually works! It totally got rid of all of the “shine” that comes along with oily skin!!
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
Not a bad product, can help with acne and overly oily skin but I prefer the Biore. I felt like I needed to wash my face twice to get it really clean. I don’t like the super runny consistency. Not a terrible product but I like other Garnier products over this.
Heather G.
Highland , MI
I use this product every day when I shower! I have combination skin that can be oily and dry and I believe this is the product for me. It removes make up and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth in one simple easy step
Cindy S.
Porterville , CA
A must for my oily acne prone skin. I love the application and the packaging. It doesn’t dry my sling whatsoever. I use it every morning when I hop in the shower. The smell can be a lil intimidating but is bearable.
Merari M.
Watsonville , CA
I wasn't a big fan of this product. I did not like the smell and it left my skin a bit dry. I have combination skin perhaps works best for someone with all oily skin.
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Tiffani C.
I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?