Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Carly C.
Carly C.
Rye, NY

I LOVE this cleanser. I have been looking for a cleanser specifically for oily skin for the longest time, and I finally found one! This one is a gel cleanser so it is not irritating to the skin. My face feels incredibly matte and less shiny after using it and my pores are visibly diminished after only a few weeks of use.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI

I have combination skin and am more oily in the summer. This face wash works well for me in the summer when I am more oily. It helps to make my skin look more matte and less oily. I like the smell of it. It has a minty smell. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It helped to clear up my blackheads.
jean n.
jean n.
Davenport, FL

I have been using a few Garnier face clenching products , decieded to try this one out next. I love how well it works, defanitly took off excess makeup easily , my face feels clean after rinsing and looks great. very refreshing cleaner this will be my go to next to my sink. love this product
Faby V.
Faby V.
Temecula, CA

I usually stick with NeutrogenA. However I decided to give this a try Bc I have a lot of blackheads around my nose. After using it for about a week, I noticed a huge difference on my face. Not only has it helped with my blackheads but my face is not as shiny as it usually is. I love it!!!
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Troy, AL

I got this for my finacé, he loves it. He typically used higher end cleansers (Jack Black) and just grabbed this to try. With in a week he (and I) saw great results. He has oily skin, but it getting better. He wants more of this line of products now. He only wishes it smelled nicer.
Kelley W.
Kelley W.
Cpe Girardeau, MO

I have combination skin and large pores. This has been great on my skin, I don't break out, and it leaves me feeling soft and clean! I also use the blackhead scrub, with this, every other week. I'm so happy I gave this Garnier product a shot! I'm really enjoying their skincare line.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Pacoima, CA

AMAZED by this product. I was concerned about it at first since garnier is mainly for hair care. I was wrong this gel left my face not shiny at all and I've noticed my skin less oily every time I use it. It doesn't get to the point that it irritates my skin either so that's a bonus!
Jury C.
Jury C.
Plant City, FL

So i have very oily skin & i always try to find products that help with it , i came across this face wash and i love it because it literally does the job of cleaning my face and it does clean my pores really good , ive been using it for 3 months now and it does control shine!
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Leonardtown, MD

I love this product. My son had acne really bad, we tried this product and the acne cleared up. It is gentle, does not burn your face. Very effective product. It is about $14.99 at CVS but they usually have a $3-$5 off coupon on cleansers which I use to lower the price.
Barrie W.
Barrie W.
Clayton, DE

Love Love Love this face wash. I am quite addicted to all things Garnier right now. This is the ultimate face wash for the summer. Its gets rid of blackheads and stops breakouts. Doesn't cause it to become greasy. Its great.I would def buy it again. And I already have.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca

Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA

I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?
Jami T.
Jami T.
Bastrop, TX

I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?

Join Now