Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Azaria F.
Azaria F.
Repton, AL

I really didn't like it. It irritated my face bad. All of a sudden my face was dry I had dry flakes from my forhead to cheek to my chin it was horrible. It was after the Christmas holidays I was so glad I look that horrible . Didn't want to be seen just nothing. And I have that oily blackhead dark scars type face . It was just ughhh. 😡
Elena Y.
Elena Y.
Austin, TX

I have VERY oily skin and was so excited to try! This definitely helped overall keep my skin from getting oily day and night. After using everyday it did dry my skin out and I actually started getting breakouts and I NEVER breakout so I think if you use it as a 2 or 3 times a week product with a lighter clenser you will be ok!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Macomb, MI

See my lists for more skin care reviews!
I bought this on a whim and a hail mary before an event at my university and I used it in conjunction with the black head exfoliator and it was in fact the skin miracle i was looking for. I normally wash my face twice if I'm using just this to wash my face, just to feel extra clean.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Kingston

Seriously the best face wash ever. I bought because it was on sale. I used it and I had no break outs at all! I forgot to wash my face 2 days in a Row (bad I know) and I started breaking it again. This face wash definitely keeps your face and pores clean. Doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or doesn't dry it out either.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Rye , NY

I LOVE this cleanser. I have been looking for a cleanser specifically for oily skin for the longest time, and I finally found one! This one is a gel cleanser so it is not irritating to the skin. My face feels incredibly matte and less shiny after using it and my pores are visibly diminished after only a few weeks of use.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI

I have combination skin and am more oily in the summer. This face wash works well for me in the summer when I am more oily. It helps to make my skin look more matte and less oily. I like the smell of it. It has a minty smell. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It helped to clear up my blackheads.
Davida L.
Davida L.

I have very sensitive skin, and I used to use the sensitive skin cleanser until they got rid of it. So when I started trying this one, it didn't really work that well for my skin, but I kept using it and now it works wonders. My skin is so smooth and not oily at all. A very effective, inexpensive product!
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV

I found this on clearance at walmart and thought I would give it a try. I feel like it cleans my face nicely, but it does dry it out, so make sure to moisturize after. One pump is perfect so it should last a while. I don't know that I would buy it again but for the price it will work for now.
jean n.
jean n.
Davenport, FL

I have been using a few Garnier face clenching products , decieded to try this one out next. I love how well it works, defanitly took off excess makeup easily , my face feels clean after rinsing and looks great. very refreshing cleaner this will be my go to next to my sink. love this product
Faby V.
Faby V.
Temecula, CA

I usually stick with NeutrogenA. However I decided to give this a try Bc I have a lot of blackheads around my nose. After using it for about a week, I noticed a huge difference on my face. Not only has it helped with my blackheads but my face is not as shiny as it usually is. I love it!!!
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca

Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga

How well does it clean your skin? Do you need to use a sponge or brush or is your finger tips ok. how does this compare to.other cleaners for oily skin?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA

I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?

Join Now