BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet see more...

• I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against)...3 Answers
  • Will this dry your face if you use everyday?7 Answers
  • I tend to get oily skin once I'm halfway through a regular work d...2 Answers
Kimberly T.
I purchased this product because my skin felt like an oil slick and my regular face wash just wasn't standing up against the summer heat. After washing with this I felt clean and my face could finally breath.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
This product has been amazing. The summer months my face gets sooooo oily and this has worked great. It does leave your skin feeling a little tight but not uncomfortably dry. Great product!
Tina G.
This is amazing. Completely drys my skin but doesn't over dry it. My face feels completely clean after using it. There is no oil in my face after i use this. I use it at bit before bed.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
As I get older my skin gets more oily. This face wash gets rid of the oil but doesn't dry my skin out. It leaves an shine free finish which lasts a long time.
Kim O.
Steubenville, OH
I really like it but I would recommend only washing once a day with it bc it can start to dry your skin out but besides that I really like it
Jasmin S.
Beaumont, TX
My face gets really oily throughout the day. This has managed to not only start clearing my face but also controlling much oily skin.
Ariana M.
Buffalo, NY
Absolutely love this product. I've always had oily skin. This takes away the oil like shine and makes my skin feel perfect
Amber C.
This definitely leaves my oily skin feeling matte and ready for makeup. A little goes a long way.
Megan P.
After discovering this face wash. It is my go-to. I use a cream based makeup remover and afterwards I use this face wash to help remove any left over makeup I may have missed. It smells good and the foaming wash makes my face feel so fresh and clean. It also contended salicylic acid which helps with acne. I would recommend it to people with oily skin.
Ilona H.
I was a bit skeptical when I first purchased this product, as a lot of other products I've tried to use to help minimize shine didn't really seem to work. I did notice a difference in my skin, but there were also days when I had my period and my skin was still a little oily. Some of my skin seemed to get a tad dry while using this, so I did add a moisturizer after (which is always a good idea, regardless) and that seemed to help immensely. I recommend this product, but just be careful if you use it daily if you have sensitive skin. This definitely does help with those that have oily skin.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Tiffani C.
I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?