2 colors available

BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet see more...

• I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) a...3 Answers
  • Will this dry your face if you use everyday?7 Answers
  • I tend to get oily skin once I'm halfway through a regular work day...2 Answers
Lucero R.
Lucero R.
Denton, TX
I love this face wash. I have oily skin and this really helps, especially now that the weather is super hot. I've tried Clinique before and liked it, but I like this one a lot better. The price especially! My boyfriend even started using it as well.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
I have super oily skin and live in humid weather. This did nothing for me. On the positive side, it didn't break me out. But I had read reviews about it mattifying...and it definitely did not. Will not be purchasing again. The hunt continues.
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
The truth This product has a very fresh smell is a clear gel light translucent black color is look anything heavy , It Makes a lot of foam with a small bomb and leaves the skin fresh and minty not strong , if you would buy for sure
Claire K.
Claire K.
Fayetteville
This cleanser was too drying- actually ended up making my face oilier as a result and breakouts happening more frequently. The pump package design gives you way to much product and seems pretty wasteful. 2 stars for nice scent.
nina H.
nina H.
This product is amazing. I use it all the time . I'm one those girls who's face gets really really oily during the summer and this helps control the oiliness and shine. It doesn't dry out my skin and it shrinks my pores
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
I purchased this product because my skin felt like an oil slick and my regular face wash just wasn't standing up against the summer heat. After washing with this I felt clean and my face could finally breath.
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
This product has been amazing. The summer months my face gets sooooo oily and this has worked great. It does leave your skin feeling a little tight but not uncomfortably dry. Great product!
Tina G.
Tina G.
This is amazing. Completely drys my skin but doesn't over dry it. My face feels completely clean after using it. There is no oil in my face after i use this. I use it at bit before bed.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
As I get older my skin gets more oily. This face wash gets rid of the oil but doesn't dry my skin out. It leaves an shine free finish which lasts a long time.
Kim O.
Kim O.
Steubenville, OH
I really like it but I would recommend only washing once a day with it bc it can start to dry your skin out but besides that I really like it
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.
I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?
Jami T.
Jami T.
Bastrop , TX
I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?