Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#464 in Facial Cleansers
Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet
Photos (11)
Faby V.
Faby V.
Temecula, CA

I usually stick with NeutrogenA. However I decided to give this a try Bc I have a lot of blackheads around my nose. After using it for about a week, I noticed a huge difference on my face. Not only has it helped with my blackheads but my face is not as shiny as it usually is. I love it!!!
Amie H.
Amie H.

I have extremely oily skin and needed a new cleanser. I found this one at Walmart for less than $6. It's definitely kept my oil under control and I recommend it for oily skin girls or guys. I do like the pump style, the texture of the cleanser, and how clean my face feels after I use it.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Troy, AL

I got this for my finacé, he loves it. He typically used higher end cleansers (Jack Black) and just grabbed this to try. With in a week he (and I) saw great results. He has oily skin, but it getting better. He wants more of this line of products now. He only wishes it smelled nicer.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Pacoima, CA

AMAZED by this product. I was concerned about it at first since garnier is mainly for hair care. I was wrong this gel left my face not shiny at all and I've noticed my skin less oily every time I use it. It doesn't get to the point that it irritates my skin either so that's a bonus!
Drea M.
Drea M.

Let me start off by saying I have extremely oily skin, I have to use blotting papers everyday, I have been using this for a week now and I'm in love with it, I have noticed my oil in under control , I don't even use blotting papers as much as I did and it doesn't dry out my face.
Jury C.
Jury C.
Plant City, FL

So i have very oily skin & i always try to find products that help with it , i came across this face wash and i love it because it literally does the job of cleaning my face and it does clean my pores really good , ive been using it for 3 months now and it does control shine!
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Lancaster, CA

Amazing face wash! I have combination skin between super oily and a little dry but this face works miracles. It has helped so much to where I have barely any oil on my face and it didn't dry it out one bit. I will continue to use this face wash until my skin needs a change!
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Leonardtown, MD

I love this product. My son had acne really bad, we tried this product and the acne cleared up. It is gentle, does not burn your face. Very effective product. It is about $14.99 at CVS but they usually have a $3-$5 off coupon on cleansers which I use to lower the price.
Barrie W.
Barrie W.
Clayton, DE

Love Love Love this face wash. I am quite addicted to all things Garnier right now. This is the ultimate face wash for the summer. Its gets rid of blackheads and stops breakouts. Doesn't cause it to become greasy. Its great.I would def buy it again. And I already have.
Lucero R.
Lucero R.
Denton, TX

I love this face wash. I have oily skin and this really helps, especially now that the weather is super hot. I've tried Clinique before and liked it, but I like this one a lot better. The price especially! My boyfriend even started using it as well.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA

I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga

How well does it clean your skin? Do you need to use a sponge or brush or is your finger tips ok. how does this compare to.other cleaners for oily skin?
Karmen P.
Karmen P.
Murrieta, CA

Does anyone know if this is equivalent to BOSCIA Black Charcoal Cleanser?

Join Now