Garnier Skinactive Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel uploaded by Daneymis P.Garnier Skinactive Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel uploaded by Kelley W.Garnier Skinactive Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel uploaded by Ashley-Rahne M.See all 20 photos
2 colors available

BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet see more...

• I have oily acne prone skin, how does...It worked great for me with my... 3 Answers
  • Will this dry your face if you use ev...It is OK to use everyday, just... 7 Answers
  • I tend to get oily skin once I'm half...i tend to have an oily t-zone ... 2 Answers
Photos (20)
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Troy, AL
I got this for my finacé, he loves it. He typically used higher end cleansers (Jack Black) and just grabbed this to try. With in a week he (and I) saw great results. He has oily skin, but it getting better. He wants more of this line of products now. He only wishes it smelled nicer.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Pacoima, CA
AMAZED by this product. I was concerned about it at first since garnier is mainly for hair care. I was wrong this gel left my face not shiny at all and I've noticed my skin less oily every time I use it. It doesn't get to the point that it irritates my skin either so that's a bonus!
Jury C.
Jury C.
Plant City, FL
So i have very oily skin & i always try to find products that help with it , i came across this face wash and i love it because it literally does the job of cleaning my face and it does clean my pores really good , ive been using it for 3 months now and it does control shine!
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Leonardtown, MD
I love this product. My son had acne really bad, we tried this product and the acne cleared up. It is gentle, does not burn your face. Very effective product. It is about $14.99 at CVS but they usually have a $3-$5 off coupon on cleansers which I use to lower the price.
Barrie W.
Barrie W.
Clayton, DE
Love Love Love this face wash. I am quite addicted to all things Garnier right now. This is the ultimate face wash for the summer. Its gets rid of blackheads and stops breakouts. Doesn't cause it to become greasy. Its great.I would def buy it again. And I already have.
Lucero R.
Lucero R.
Denton, TX
I love this face wash. I have oily skin and this really helps, especially now that the weather is super hot. I've tried Clinique before and liked it, but I like this one a lot better. The price especially! My boyfriend even started using it as well.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
I have super oily skin and live in humid weather. This did nothing for me. On the positive side, it didn't break me out. But I had read reviews about it mattifying...and it definitely did not. Will not be purchasing again. The hunt continues.
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
The truth This product has a very fresh smell is a clear gel light translucent black color is look anything heavy , It Makes a lot of foam with a small bomb and leaves the skin fresh and minty not strong , if you would buy for sure
Claire K.
Claire K.
Fayetteville
This cleanser was too drying- actually ended up making my face oilier as a result and breakouts happening more frequently. The pump package design gives you way to much product and seems pretty wasteful. 2 stars for nice scent.
nina H.
nina H.
Houston, Tx
This product is amazing. I use it all the time . I'm one those girls who's face gets really really oily during the summer and this helps control the oiliness and shine. It doesn't dry out my skin and it shrinks my pores
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.
I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?
Jami T.
Jami T.
Bastrop, TX
I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?