BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet see more...

• I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against)...3 Answers
  • Will this dry your face if you use everyday?7 Answers
  • I tend to get oily skin once I'm halfway through a regular work d...2 Answers
Mari D.
I would say this in a 'OK' product. I think it is INCREDIBLE for removing makeup. I would solely buy this to remove makeup. However, if you are looking for shine control, it does not do the job. I have very oily skin and, in fact, this makes it just as oily if not more after a few hours.... For someone with combo/normal skin, I would recommend 100%
Mariah T.
Gainesville, FL
Five stars all around! I have oily skin and this product is a gift from the gods. I don’t have to worry about my skin feeling oily throughout the day. As long as you have a great moisturizer, this product would definitely compliment any facial routine with outstanding results.
Syn H.
Birmingham, AL
If you have oily skin or just need to unclog your pores , GET THIS PRODUCT. It leave you matte and great before using make up. It also cleans make up off your face very well!
Taylor J.
Minot, ND
Review for: Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Shine Control Cleansing Gel for Oily Skin 8 fl. oz. Pump more...
I really like this face wash. It’s really gentle and I feel like it gets my skin really clean. I use this at night to wash away the days dirt from my face. I scrub in circular motions for at least a solid minute. It feels great to have my skin feeling fresh and unclogged before I go to bed.
Tess M.
I enjoyed this facial cleanser for a little while. I have really oily skin and was hoping this would at least cut my oil production in half. Unfortunately, this cleanser didn't work any miracles, but it did provide me with one of the best drugstore cleanses I've had in a while.
bissa q.
I wish I could give this product way more stars!! It’s a miracle and my skin prospers when I use this! I use it the second I wake up and after I take off my makeup. I have oily skin and this drys me out just fine. It’s a cool feeling when going on and a little goes a long way!
Ariel N.
San Francisco, CA
This cleanser is great for helping to control oil and breakouts. It has a nice tingling cooling sensation. I love using this with a charcoal konjac sponge. My skin has become noticeably less oily and smoother since using this cleanser. It cleans well without being too stripping.
Hailey D.
Paragould, AR
I bought this for my husband as he has oily skin and works in the automotive industry where he is constantly subjected to more oils and heat. He was so impressed! This stuff actually works! It totally got rid of all of the “shine” that comes along with oily skin!!
Teresa V.
METAIRIE, LA
This is my life !! 😍😍😍😍 I use this up everyday , i cannot get enough of it . it feels like silk in my hands. it clears my face up in a day. It smells like mint and give me a cook breezy feeling in my face . it really waked you up in the morning too .
Mara S.
Usually buy at Walmart or Walgreens. Great smell. Love the bottle with pump, very convenient. Face feels clean and matte after use. Although face is still oily eventually after use it’s the best facial cleanser I’ve used.
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Tiffani C.
I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?