Garnier Skinactive Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel uploaded by Daneymis P.Garnier Skinactive Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel uploaded by Kelley W.Garnier Skinactive Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel uploaded by Ashley-Rahne M.See all 20 photos
2 colors available

BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet see more...

• I have oily acne prone skin, how does...It worked great for me with my... 3 Answers
  • Will this dry your face if you use ev...It is OK to use everyday, just... 7 Answers
  • I tend to get oily skin once I'm half...i tend to have an oily t-zone ... 2 Answers
Photos (20)
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Tempe, AZ
Love this product my skin has been way less oily even my forehead which has the tendency to be the oily part of my face. I also think the product is pretty gentle but effective. I use it every morning a night and I've been using it for about 2 months now. I still break out but I think that's because I wear full coverage makeup I don't think it has anything to do with the product.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Having oily skin is such a pain but this face wash is really making a difference for me. My skin, for the first time in my life, is smooth and clear without the oily shine!! It's been less than two weeks and I've already decided this needs to be part of my skin care routine permanently. If oily skin or blackheads are your issue definitely give this a try.
S M.
S M.
Mount Kisco, NY
This is a great cleanser, perfect for a lazy night when all you want to do is cleanse and slather something on top of it and go to bed. It does everything you need in a cleanser (and not much more, this is not a miracle cleanser) . Depending on the day it may leave my skin a bit dry but that's nothing some moisturizer can't take care of.
Azaria F.
Azaria F.
Repton, AL
I really didn't like it. It irritated my face bad. All of a sudden my face was dry I had dry flakes from my forhead to cheek to my chin it was horrible. It was after the Christmas holidays I was so glad I look that horrible . Didn't want to be seen just nothing. And I have that oily blackhead dark scars type face . It was just ughhh. 😡
Elena Y.
Elena Y.
Austin, TX
I have VERY oily skin and was so excited to try! This definitely helped overall keep my skin from getting oily day and night. After using everyday it did dry my skin out and I actually started getting breakouts and I NEVER breakout so I think if you use it as a 2 or 3 times a week product with a lighter clenser you will be ok!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Macomb, MI
See my lists for more skin care reviews!
I bought this on a whim and a hail mary before an event at my university and I used it in conjunction with the black head exfoliator and it was in fact the skin miracle i was looking for. I normally wash my face twice if I'm using just this to wash my face, just to feel extra clean.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI
I have combination skin and am more oily in the summer. This face wash works well for me in the summer when I am more oily. It helps to make my skin look more matte and less oily. I like the smell of it. It has a minty smell. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It helped to clear up my blackheads.
jean n.
jean n.
Davenport, FL
I have been using a few Garnier face clenching products , decieded to try this one out next. I love how well it works, defanitly took off excess makeup easily , my face feels clean after rinsing and looks great. very refreshing cleaner this will be my go to next to my sink. love this product
Faby V.
Faby V.
Temecula, CA
I usually stick with NeutrogenA. However I decided to give this a try Bc I have a lot of blackheads around my nose. After using it for about a week, I noticed a huge difference on my face. Not only has it helped with my blackheads but my face is not as shiny as it usually is. I love it!!!
Kelley W.
Kelley W.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I have combination skin and large pores. This has been great on my skin, I don't break out, and it leaves me feeling soft and clean! I also use the blackhead scrub, with this, every other week. I'm so happy I gave this Garnier product a shot! I'm really enjoying their skincare line.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?
Jami T.
Jami T.
Bastrop, TX
I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?