Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA

I love the way this stuff makes my face feel! It controls oil well, although I a wondering if it dries my face out a little bit compared to other options.

The smell is great! I don't like fruity face washes, so the more natural and almost masculine charcoal scent is perfect for me!

Now, I am someone who deals with acne. I have other topical medications that I use, so I decided to try a face wash without salicylic acid since I'm already using two other medications.
Dafne t.
Dafne t.
El Paso, TX

Great product
Truly sticks to what it's description states. Over the time period of roughly a month oil excess has decreased due to this product. I do enjoy the minty sensation that such brings and the Mattyifing technology! I do suggest the use of a gel moisturizer afterwards though to remove the stiffness without the application of an oil based moisturizer. Overall great product , enjoy the pump applicator and amazing smell :)
Will repurchase:))
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hauula, HI

All my life I have problems with oily skin and breakouts, I have tried everything from the expensive to the cheap and homemade products nothing ever helped. But this stuff has cleared up my skin and made it considerably less oily. By far the best cleanser I have ever tried. While I still get breakouts around my period it's maybe one or two the week before vs the 5+ I would get a week. This has been my miracle face wash
Madeline J.
Madeline J.
Rexburg, ID

I just bought this a few weeks ago and I'm already obsessed with it. I have dry/oily combination skin and it's very hard to clean my face without drying it out. This product is the perfect solution,  it cleans my face without drying or irritating it. It's not harsh but it certainly gets the job done. I use it every night after I shower and remove my makeup. It's a must-have for anyone with sensitive combination skin!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Chandler, AZ

I used to have really bad breakouts in my T-zone but ever since i started using this (which was like 3 years ago) my face cleared up! I had tried so many other products before this and none of them ever did anything for me. Every time i use it it makes my skin feel so clean and gets rid of excess oil. I will most definitely never stop using this face wash because this is such a great product!!
Nylla C.
Nylla C.

So, my skin was horribly imbalanced due to changes in the weather. I was looking for a product that would help remove impurities and not dry my face out. This product devolves my makeup on contact and has brought out all kinds of disgusting funk from my face. Black and whiteheads surfaced and I popped them right out. I live the product but I have noticed my chin gets oily throuout the day now.
Tina E.
Tina E.
Otway, OH

I love the feel of my skin after using this product. It was very effective, and I admit, mind-blowing. It did exactly as it read on the bottle, matted my skin. The bottle fits nicely in my cabinet, and the price was not too overwhelming considering what I have paid for other products. I would most certainly recommend this.... and often do when people ask about the changes in my complexion.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Tempe, AZ

Love this product my skin has been way less oily even my forehead which has the tendency to be the oily part of my face. I also think the product is pretty gentle but effective. I use it every morning a night and I've been using it for about 2 months now. I still break out but I think that's because I wear full coverage makeup I don't think it has anything to do with the product.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Having oily skin is such a pain but this face wash is really making a difference for me. My skin, for the first time in my life, is smooth and clear without the oily shine!! It's been less than two weeks and I've already decided this needs to be part of my skin care routine permanently. If oily skin or blackheads are your issue definitely give this a try.
S M.
S M.
Mount Kisco, NY

This is a great cleanser, perfect for a lazy night when all you want to do is cleanse and slather something on top of it and go to bed. It does everything you need in a cleanser (and not much more, this is not a miracle cleanser) . Depending on the day it may leave my skin a bit dry but that's nothing some moisturizer can't take care of.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca

Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga

How well does it clean your skin? Do you need to use a sponge or brush or is your finger tips ok. how does this compare to.other cleaners for oily skin?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA

I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?

Join Now