Add a Photo
Dafne T.
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX

Great product
Truly sticks to what it's description states. Over the time period of roughly a month oil excess has decreased due to this product. I do enjoy the minty sensation that such brings and the Mattyifing technology! I do suggest the use of a gel moisturizer afterwards though to remove the stiffness without the application of an oil based moisturizer. Overall great product , enjoy the pump applicator and amazing smell :)
Will repurchase:))
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hauula, HI

All my life I have problems with oily skin and breakouts, I have tried everything from the expensive to the cheap and homemade products nothing ever helped. But this stuff has cleared up my skin and made it considerably less oily. By far the best cleanser I have ever tried. While I still get breakouts around my period it's maybe one or two the week before vs the 5+ I would get a week. This has been my miracle face wash
Tina E.
Tina E.
Otway, OH

I love the feel of my skin after using this product. It was very effective, and I admit, mind-blowing. It did exactly as it read on the bottle, matted my skin. The bottle fits nicely in my cabinet, and the price was not too overwhelming considering what I have paid for other products. I would most certainly recommend this.... and often do when people ask about the changes in my complexion.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Tempe, AZ

Love this product my skin has been way less oily even my forehead which has the tendency to be the oily part of my face. I also think the product is pretty gentle but effective. I use it every morning a night and I've been using it for about 2 months now. I still break out but I think that's because I wear full coverage makeup I don't think it has anything to do with the product.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI

I got this from Target for about $6.00. It is a transparent black cleansing gel. When you rub it onto your face you feel an immediate cooling sensation. There are no microbead in this so it doesn't exfoliate your skin. It leaves my skin soft, matte, and cool. Overall, I liked the feeling of the cleanser on my face, but it didn't really help my acne or complexion in the long run.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Virginia Beach

I started using this product about a week ago and now at 41 I am breaking out like a teenager going through puberty.  I do have large pores and blackheads so I'm not sure if it is just tryi g to pull the impurities out of my pores or what,  but it's embarrassing.  Has anyone else had this problem and what did you do to helo with the breakout? Help, I'm desperate.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Having oily skin is such a pain but this face wash is really making a difference for me. My skin, for the first time in my life, is smooth and clear without the oily shine!! It's been less than two weeks and I've already decided this needs to be part of my skin care routine permanently. If oily skin or blackheads are your issue definitely give this a try.
S M.
S M.
Mount Kisco, NY

This is a great cleanser, perfect for a lazy night when all you want to do is cleanse and slather something on top of it and go to bed. It does everything you need in a cleanser (and not much more, this is not a miracle cleanser) . Depending on the day it may leave my skin a bit dry but that's nothing some moisturizer can't take care of.
Azaria F.
Azaria F.
Repton, AL

I really didn't like it. It irritated my face bad. All of a sudden my face was dry I had dry flakes from my forhead to cheek to my chin it was horrible. It was after the Christmas holidays I was so glad I look that horrible . Didn't want to be seen just nothing. And I have that oily blackhead dark scars type face . It was just ughhh. 😡
Elena Y.
Elena Y.
Austin, TX

I have VERY oily skin and was so excited to try! This definitely helped overall keep my skin from getting oily day and night. After using everyday it did dry my skin out and I actually started getting breakouts and I NEVER breakout so I think if you use it as a 2 or 3 times a week product with a lighter clenser you will be ok!
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca

Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga

How well does it clean your skin? Do you need to use a sponge or brush or is your finger tips ok. how does this compare to.other cleaners for oily skin?
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.

I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?

Join Now