Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#464 in Facial Cleansers
Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet
Photos (11)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hauula, HI

All my life I have problems with oily skin and breakouts, I have tried everything from the expensive to the cheap and homemade products nothing ever helped. But this stuff has cleared up my skin and made it considerably less oily. By far the best cleanser I have ever tried. While I still get breakouts around my period it's maybe one or two the week before vs the 5+ I would get a week. This has been my miracle face wash
Tina E.
Tina E.
Otway, OH

I love the feel of my skin after using this product. It was very effective, and I admit, mind-blowing. It did exactly as it read on the bottle, matted my skin. The bottle fits nicely in my cabinet, and the price was not too overwhelming considering what I have paid for other products. I would most certainly recommend this.... and often do when people ask about the changes in my complexion.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Tempe, AZ

Love this product my skin has been way less oily even my forehead which has the tendency to be the oily part of my face. I also think the product is pretty gentle but effective. I use it every morning a night and I've been using it for about 2 months now. I still break out but I think that's because I wear full coverage makeup I don't think it has anything to do with the product.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Having oily skin is such a pain but this face wash is really making a difference for me. My skin, for the first time in my life, is smooth and clear without the oily shine!! It's been less than two weeks and I've already decided this needs to be part of my skin care routine permanently. If oily skin or blackheads are your issue definitely give this a try.
S M.
S M.
Mount Kisco, NY

This is a great cleanser, perfect for a lazy night when all you want to do is cleanse and slather something on top of it and go to bed. It does everything you need in a cleanser (and not much more, this is not a miracle cleanser) . Depending on the day it may leave my skin a bit dry but that's nothing some moisturizer can't take care of.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
east lansing, MI

See my lists for more skin care reviews!
I bought this on a whim and a hail mary before an event at my university and I used it in conjunction with the black head exfoliator and it was in fact the skin miracle i was looking for. I normally wash my face twice if I'm using just this to wash my face, just to feel extra clean.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Washington, DC

I LOVE this cleanser. I have been looking for a cleanser specifically for oily skin for the longest time, and I finally found one! This one is a gel cleanser so it is not irritating to the skin. My face feels incredibly matte and less shiny after using it and my pores are visibly diminished after only a few weeks of use.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI

I have combination skin and am more oily in the summer. This face wash works well for me in the summer when I am more oily. It helps to make my skin look more matte and less oily. I like the smell of it. It has a minty smell. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It helped to clear up my blackheads.
Davida L.
Davida L.

I have very sensitive skin, and I used to use the sensitive skin cleanser until they got rid of it. So when I started trying this one, it didn't really work that well for my skin, but I kept using it and now it works wonders. My skin is so smooth and not oily at all. A very effective, inexpensive product!
jean n.
jean n.
Davenport, FL

I have been using a few Garnier face clenching products , decieded to try this one out next. I love how well it works, defanitly took off excess makeup easily , my face feels clean after rinsing and looks great. very refreshing cleaner this will be my go to next to my sink. love this product
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA

I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga

How well does it clean your skin? Do you need to use a sponge or brush or is your finger tips ok. how does this compare to.other cleaners for oily skin?
Karmen P.
Karmen P.
Murrieta, CA

Does anyone know if this is equivalent to BOSCIA Black Charcoal Cleanser?

Join Now