Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hauula, HI

All my life I have problems with oily skin and breakouts, I have tried everything from the expensive to the cheap and homemade products nothing ever helped. But this stuff has cleared up my skin and made it considerably less oily. By far the best cleanser I have ever tried. While I still get breakouts around my period it's maybe one or two the week before vs the 5+ I would get a week. This has been my miracle face wash
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Chandler, AZ

I used to have really bad breakouts in my T-zone but ever since i started using this (which was like 3 years ago) my face cleared up! I had tried so many other products before this and none of them ever did anything for me. Every time i use it it makes my skin feel so clean and gets rid of excess oil. I will most definitely never stop using this face wash because this is such a great product!!
Nylla C.
Nylla C.

So, my skin was horribly imbalanced due to changes in the weather. I was looking for a product that would help remove impurities and not dry my face out. This product devolves my makeup on contact and has brought out all kinds of disgusting funk from my face. Black and whiteheads surfaced and I popped them right out. I live the product but I have noticed my chin gets oily throuout the day now.
Tina E.
Tina E.
Otway, OH

I love the feel of my skin after using this product. It was very effective, and I admit, mind-blowing. It did exactly as it read on the bottle, matted my skin. The bottle fits nicely in my cabinet, and the price was not too overwhelming considering what I have paid for other products. I would most certainly recommend this.... and often do when people ask about the changes in my complexion.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Tempe, AZ

Love this product my skin has been way less oily even my forehead which has the tendency to be the oily part of my face. I also think the product is pretty gentle but effective. I use it every morning a night and I've been using it for about 2 months now. I still break out but I think that's because I wear full coverage makeup I don't think it has anything to do with the product.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Having oily skin is such a pain but this face wash is really making a difference for me. My skin, for the first time in my life, is smooth and clear without the oily shine!! It's been less than two weeks and I've already decided this needs to be part of my skin care routine permanently. If oily skin or blackheads are your issue definitely give this a try.
S M.
S M.
Mount Kisco, NY

This is a great cleanser, perfect for a lazy night when all you want to do is cleanse and slather something on top of it and go to bed. It does everything you need in a cleanser (and not much more, this is not a miracle cleanser) . Depending on the day it may leave my skin a bit dry but that's nothing some moisturizer can't take care of.
Azaria F.
Azaria F.
Repton, AL

I really didn't like it. It irritated my face bad. All of a sudden my face was dry I had dry flakes from my forhead to cheek to my chin it was horrible. It was after the Christmas holidays I was so glad I look that horrible . Didn't want to be seen just nothing. And I have that oily blackhead dark scars type face . It was just ughhh. 😡
Elena Y.
Elena Y.
Austin, TX

I have VERY oily skin and was so excited to try! This definitely helped overall keep my skin from getting oily day and night. After using everyday it did dry my skin out and I actually started getting breakouts and I NEVER breakout so I think if you use it as a 2 or 3 times a week product with a lighter clenser you will be ok!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Macomb, MI

See my lists for more skin care reviews!
I bought this on a whim and a hail mary before an event at my university and I used it in conjunction with the black head exfoliator and it was in fact the skin miracle i was looking for. I normally wash my face twice if I'm using just this to wash my face, just to feel extra clean.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca

Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI

Will this dry out my skin?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Shine control?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga

How well does it clean your skin? Do you need to use a sponge or brush or is your finger tips ok. how does this compare to.other cleaners for oily skin?
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA

I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?

Join Now