BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet see more...

• I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against)...3 Answers
  • Will this dry your face if you use everyday?7 Answers
  • I tend to get oily skin once I'm halfway through a regular work d...2 Answers
Elena Y.
Austin, TX
I have VERY oily skin and was so excited to try! This definitely helped overall keep my skin from getting oily day and night. After using everyday it did dry my skin out and I actually started getting breakouts and I NEVER breakout so I think if you use it as a 2 or 3 times a week product with a lighter clenser you will be ok!
Kayla R.
East Lansing, MI
See my lists for more skin care reviews!
I bought this on a whim and a hail mary before an event at my university and I used it in conjunction with the black head exfoliator and it was in fact the skin miracle i was looking for. I normally wash my face twice if I'm using just this to wash my face, just to feel extra clean.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have combination skin and am more oily in the summer. This face wash works well for me in the summer when I am more oily. It helps to make my skin look more matte and less oily. I like the smell of it. It has a minty smell. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It helped to clear up my blackheads.
Kelley W.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I have combination skin and large pores. This has been great on my skin, I don't break out, and it leaves me feeling soft and clean! I also use the blackhead scrub, with this, every other week. I'm so happy I gave this Garnier product a shot! I'm really enjoying their skincare line.
Debbie M.
Leonardtown, MD
I love this product. My son had acne really bad, we tried this product and the acne cleared up. It is gentle, does not burn your face. Very effective product. It is about $14.99 at CVS but they usually have a $3-$5 off coupon on cleansers which I use to lower the price.
Barrie W.
Clayton, DE
Love Love Love this face wash. I am quite addicted to all things Garnier right now. This is the ultimate face wash for the summer. Its gets rid of blackheads and stops breakouts. Doesn't cause it to become greasy. Its great.I would def buy it again. And I already have.
Lucero R.
Denton, TX
I love this face wash. I have oily skin and this really helps, especially now that the weather is super hot. I've tried Clinique before and liked it, but I like this one a lot better. The price especially! My boyfriend even started using it as well.
Sandy M.
I have super oily skin and live in humid weather. This did nothing for me. On the positive side, it didn't break me out. But I had read reviews about it mattifying...and it definitely did not. Will not be purchasing again. The hunt continues.
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
The truth This product has a very fresh smell is a clear gel light translucent black color is look anything heavy , It Makes a lot of foam with a small bomb and leaves the skin fresh and minty not strong , if you would buy for sure
nina H.
This product is amazing. I use it all the time . I'm one those girls who's face gets really really oily during the summer and this helps control the oiliness and shine. It doesn't dry out my skin and it shrinks my pores
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Tiffani C.
I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
I am looking for a cleanser to help control the shine on my face. I used a charcoal cleanser from another brand and it made me break out. If someone with sensitive oily skin has used this, I'd like to know if it made you break out too or is it safe?