2 colors available

BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet see more...

• I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) a...3 Answers
  • Will this dry your face if you use everyday?7 Answers
  • I tend to get oily skin once I'm halfway through a regular work day...2 Answers
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Having oily skin is such a pain but this face wash is really making a difference for me. My skin, for the first time in my life, is smooth and clear without the oily shine!! It's been less than two weeks and I've already decided this needs to be part of my skin care routine permanently. If oily skin or blackheads are your issue definitely give this a try.
Azaria F.
Azaria F.
Repton, AL
I really didn't like it. It irritated my face bad. All of a sudden my face was dry I had dry flakes from my forhead to cheek to my chin it was horrible. It was after the Christmas holidays I was so glad I look that horrible . Didn't want to be seen just nothing. And I have that oily blackhead dark scars type face . It was just ughhh. 😡
Elena Y.
Elena Y.
Austin, TX
I have VERY oily skin and was so excited to try! This definitely helped overall keep my skin from getting oily day and night. After using everyday it did dry my skin out and I actually started getting breakouts and I NEVER breakout so I think if you use it as a 2 or 3 times a week product with a lighter clenser you will be ok!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Macomb, MI
See my lists for more skin care reviews!
I bought this on a whim and a hail mary before an event at my university and I used it in conjunction with the black head exfoliator and it was in fact the skin miracle i was looking for. I normally wash my face twice if I'm using just this to wash my face, just to feel extra clean.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have combination skin and am more oily in the summer. This face wash works well for me in the summer when I am more oily. It helps to make my skin look more matte and less oily. I like the smell of it. It has a minty smell. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my skin. It helped to clear up my blackheads.
Faby V.
Faby V.
Temecula, CA
I usually stick with NeutrogenA. However I decided to give this a try Bc I have a lot of blackheads around my nose. After using it for about a week, I noticed a huge difference on my face. Not only has it helped with my blackheads but my face is not as shiny as it usually is. I love it!!!
Kelley W.
Kelley W.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I have combination skin and large pores. This has been great on my skin, I don't break out, and it leaves me feeling soft and clean! I also use the blackhead scrub, with this, every other week. I'm so happy I gave this Garnier product a shot! I'm really enjoying their skincare line.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Troy, AL
I got this for my finacé, he loves it. He typically used higher end cleansers (Jack Black) and just grabbed this to try. With in a week he (and I) saw great results. He has oily skin, but it getting better. He wants more of this line of products now. He only wishes it smelled nicer.
Jury C.
Jury C.
Plant City, FL
So i have very oily skin & i always try to find products that help with it , i came across this face wash and i love it because it literally does the job of cleaning my face and it does clean my pores really good , ive been using it for 3 months now and it does control shine!
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Leonardtown, MD
I love this product. My son had acne really bad, we tried this product and the acne cleared up. It is gentle, does not burn your face. Very effective product. It is about $14.99 at CVS but they usually have a $3-$5 off coupon on cleansers which I use to lower the price.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.
I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?
Jami T.
Jami T.
Bastrop, TX
I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?