BY GARNIER

Removes excess oil+ Mattifies skin.

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet

Results:

In 1 use, skin is deeply clean and shine free. After 1 week, skin's clarity is visibly improved and pores are diminished.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Panthenol, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance.

Usage:

Wet hands and face. Squeeze gel into hands and gently massage onto face. Rinse with water.

Dermatologist tested for safety • Opthalmologist tested • Non comedogenic - won't clog pores • Gentle to skin • Allergy tested

How do I use Clean+ products together?

For optimal results, alternate use with Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub.

For advanced care, incorporate into your routine:

For advanced care, incorporate an oil-free moisturizer such as Moisture Rescue Oil-Free, or BB Cream Oil-Free for Combination/Oily skin, into your routine.

Sam S.
This is a decent face wash. I wish that the scrubbies in there were a little bigger so that it was almost actually exfoliating. However it has a nice smell and cleans the face very well. Wouldn’t buy again, in search of better
Kat 5.
I feel like it's kinda gimmicky, when companies are putting activated charcoal literally everywhere - from setting sprays to toners, masks. After using it for few months, I have noticed minimal, if not any results. If you have very oily skin, I think it would work for you, since it makes my skin dryer after using it. But still kinda average.
Morgan F.
Kansas City, KS
Love the Garnier cleanser! It leaves the skin feeling fresh and cool as it gets washed off.
winnifer d.
2250 NW 114th Ave Unit 1A, Miami
Garnier Skin active Clean Really work but i feel my sensitive skin was drying out, so i use 2 or 3 times of week like a scrub and i see the result, my skin is less oily.
Corrie H.
King City , OR
I actually got this on sale and for super cheap and I actually love it! I love charcoal cleansers and pairing them with my Clarisonic skin care routine. This is a great formula
Emily G.
Charlotte, NC
LOVE THIS! I am all about a charcoal scrub. And would do one everyday if I could. This is my go to facial cleanser for during the week. I typically use it 1-2 times a week and have never had trouble with it drying out my skin.
Fariha M.
I’d recommend for oily skin type not combination at all it dried out my face and I strt peeling badly
Madison B.
New Buffalo
This does exactly what it says it will. It makes your face extremely dry, which is what I bought it for...kind of. I thought it’d just make my face a little less oily, but it went overboard a little. Wouldn’t recommend if you don’t want dry spots on your face.
Jyll L.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my favorite face wash for oily skin. It leaves my skin smooth but not stripped of moisture. I can definitely tell its absorbing excess oil
Jenn H.
ann arbor
My husband has super thick facial hair and combination skin. This product has become his daily face wash. Doesn't dry his skin out, and helps to calm irritated skin after shaving. It's the only one he'll use and he's terribly picky!
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
1,474 reviews
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Jami T.
Bastrop , TX
I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?