BY GARNIER

Removes excess oil+ Mattifies skin.

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet

Results:

In 1 use, skin is deeply clean and shine free. After 1 week, skin's clarity is visibly improved and pores are diminished.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Panthenol, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance.

Usage:

Wet hands and face. Squeeze gel into hands and gently massage onto face. Rinse with water.

Dermatologist tested for safety • Opthalmologist tested • Non comedogenic - won't clog pores • Gentle to skin • Allergy tested

How do I use Clean+ products together?

For optimal results, alternate use with Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub.

For advanced care, incorporate into your routine:

For advanced care, incorporate an oil-free moisturizer such as Moisture Rescue Oil-Free, or BB Cream Oil-Free for Combination/Oily skin, into your routine.

Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Shine Control Cleansing Gel

Start your review of Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Shine Control Cleansing Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Miah C.
I used this face soap before going on an acne medication and I absolutely adored it ! It was the perfect morning and night cleanser for someone with as oily skin as me. It left my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and matte. I also used this as my cleanser at a time when I did not wear a lot of makeup, meaning there were less products to absorb my oil, but this cleanser still kept me from being as shiny as I normally would be. Amazing cleanser, 5/5 !!
Besan Q.
I wish I could give this product way more stars!! It’s a miracle and my skin prospers when I use this! I use it the second I wake up and after I take off my makeup. I have oily skin and this drys me out just fine. It’s a cool feeling when going on and a little goes a long way!
Laysha R.
California
THIS product was decent. It could've been better but some people might like this product. It wasn't really good with my skin. It was disappointing. It thought it was going to help my skin but after a few uses , I didn't see any difference in my skin. I would not recommend it.
Tess M.
I enjoyed this facial cleanser for a little while. I have really oily skin and was hoping this would at least cut my oil production in half. Unfortunately, this cleanser didn't work any miracles, but it did provide me with one of the best drugstore cleanses I've had in a while.
Ariel N.
Oakland, CA
This cleanser is great for helping to control oil and breakouts. It has a nice tingling cooling sensation. I love using this with a charcoal konjac sponge. My skin has become noticeably less oily and smoother since using this cleanser. It cleans well without being too stripping.
Dahemia G.
Conyers, GA
I love this product for my oily skin but beware: after using, you will experience a lot of dryness, especially around my mouth. Make sure to follow up with a good moisturizer to put some moisture back into your skin. After I finish this bottle, I will not be repurchasing
Carisa R.
Plymouth, MN
One of the worst cleansers I've ever used. It is very heavily scented, removes makeup poorly, and made my skin way too tight after using it. I didn't notice any positive changes with my skin. It honestly made my face so tight and itchy that I quit using it after 2 weeks.
Tinea G.
Let me just say! This stuff is amazing!! With it having menthol in the wash it gives an amazing cool minty feeling to your face! Which is being a charcoal face wash its work GREAT oily/combo skin I've been using it faithfully every morning all summer highly recommend!
Scarlette R.
Love it keeps my face super soft and leaves a tingly feeling in my face. I got it at CVS to try out the charcoal trend and it really worked well for my skin! It definitely met my expectations the only thing is that if it accidentally gets in your mouth it is gross lol
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
This made my skin feel very soft and smooth it was really gentle on my sensitive skin. The packaging felt ok just a basic bottle and pump. I have gone through 1 bottle of this i will not buy more. Because it did nothing but clean my face I saw no pores removed.. :(
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
1,474 reviews
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga
Jami T.
Bastrop , TX
I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?