BY GARNIER

Removes excess oil+ Mattifies skin.

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet

Results:

In 1 use, skin is deeply clean and shine free. After 1 week, skin's clarity is visibly improved and pores are diminished.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Panthenol, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance.

Usage:

Wet hands and face. Squeeze gel into hands and gently massage onto face. Rinse with water.

Dermatologist tested for safety • Opthalmologist tested • Non comedogenic - won't clog pores • Gentle to skin • Allergy tested

How do I use Clean+ products together?

For optimal results, alternate use with Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub.

For advanced care, incorporate into your routine:

For advanced care, incorporate an oil-free moisturizer such as Moisture Rescue Oil-Free, or BB Cream Oil-Free for Combination/Oily skin, into your routine.

Jenn H.
ann arbor
My husband has super thick facial hair and combination skin. This product has become his daily face wash. Doesn't dry his skin out, and helps to calm irritated skin after shaving. It's the only one he'll use and he's terribly picky!
Tara W.
Really good dash wash. Help with oily face, I bought this product at Walmart. I will be buying it again because it really helped my face from looking so shiny and greasy all day long. Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Shine Control Cleansing Gel
Rachel d.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I have combination oily skin and this is the only cleanser that works on me! Even though it's mattifying and oil free, it doesn't dry out my skin. It's also safe to follow up with a gentle exfoliant, which is even better. I have sensitive skin prone to breakouts and I was concerned about the charcoal and menthol in this but it's super gentle.
Royah B.
Davenport , FL
I have combo/sensitive skin and was skeptical about this cleanser that has menthol. I immediately thought it would be too drying and break me out. Not only is the bottle pretty (love the sleek black/white packaging) but the cleanser makes my face feel so clean, doesn’t irritate my skin and is a great prep to my skincare/makeup routine! I would suggest immediately going in with a gel based moisturizer and would def recommend this product! Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Shine Control Cleansing Gel
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
This face wash did nothing for my oily, acne prone skin.If anything, it actually broke me out more. If you read the ingredients on the back of this product, you will see their actually not good for your face at all. Alot of drug store face washes are terrible for your face, and this is one of them.
Caidyn B.
for the price this is an awesome face wash, it’s easily accessible at grocery and drug stores. the smell is very strong but clean smelling and definitely leave me feeling refreshed. the con about this is that it leaves me very dry and kind of shiny looking at times.
Jocelyn H.
My boyfriend and I purchased this from CVS to try it because it was on sale and we both have oily skin. It smells nice and has a little bit of a menthol sort of kick to it. It is a decent facial cleanser, but I feel like it leaves my face not quite de-greased.
Cheri T.
Oh, where would my morning be without this product. Having oily skin, living in Texas, and being over 40 I mark this product as an essential life product. Cleans with out feeling as though you've stripped 5 layers off your face and leaves the surface pores minimized and looking matte.
Arantxa R.
Miami
It's pretty amazing, it left you skin soft and you can feel it's really clean. It's gentle with the skin. You can feel the detox effect on your skin Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Shine Control Cleansing Gel
Marissa L.
East Hanover
I have incredibly oily skin and was so excited when I found this face wash. It's gentle and definitely helps my face feel clean which is important when I feel like I come home at the end the day with a layer of grime from the pollution of the city. My only reason for giving it four stars is because it tends to dry out my skin a little bit TOO much sometimes. Since I've stopped using it every day, I no longer have that problem. Best for oily skin, just not as a daily cleanser.
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
1,471 reviews
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Michelle R.
fort benning, Ga
How well does it clean your skin? Do you need to use a sponge or brush or is your finger tips ok. how does this compare to.other cleaners for oily skin?
Jami T.
Bastrop , TX
I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?