2 colors available

BY GARNIER

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel cleanser dissolves dirt, excess oil and makeup. The formula infused with charcoal draws out impurities like magnet see more...

• I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) a...3 Answers
  • Will this dry your face if you use everyday?7 Answers
  • I tend to get oily skin once I'm halfway through a regular work day...2 Answers
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
I bought this like two weeks ago, and Im so in love already. My skin is so difficult and I have used hundreds of different things to stop breakouts, get rid of that oily look, actually help my skin and not just cover it up. I've even started making my own.masks and scrubs and cleansers because I have such a problem. This stuff, is amazing. I use this, the micellar water, an exfoliating toner and garnier moisturizer. And as soon as I wash my face, it is visibly cleaner. I have finally found a product that's making my face look way better, and it hasn't even been a month yet.
Laura V.
Laura V.
Does this really mattify/shine control? Yes it really does. Is it a really good face wash? Probably not. I think there are other face washes even from this same brand that are way better at cleaning and drawing out impurities. But if you are oily and want to keep you're face matte I do recommend this for that reason but still feel like you should use another face wash to really clean your face and pores. I've been using it for 3 months so I have given it some time to see results and just not that impressed also it is drying so make sure to moisturize afterwards
Livy V.
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
My fiance and I have extremely oily skin. We have tried many different skin cleansers. Finally found one that gives the results we want and at an affordable price too. Single pump is enough product. Our skin feels so nice after using it. I like how it lathers easily and the tingling effect from the menthol. My fiance loves how soft his skin feels and how well it cleans his face. We use it daily without over drying our skin. Our complexion brighten and has a healthy glow. Not a grimy oily shine. Totally worth the buy. We will definitely be repurchasing again.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Pasadena , TX
This product is okay, especially if you are specifically looking to treat an oily face. When I first saw the bottle in store, I thought the consistency would be dark black and mud *almost charcoal- like* but it's not dark at all, definitely doesn't feel like a charcoal mask. However, this product does have a nice, clean fragrance.
Sensitive skin beware, this product may cause tingling in the face/cheeks and possible temporary redness of the skin. It will work for now to clean my face, but I probably will still look for a true charcoal mask!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Blackheads? You need this in your life! I have oily skin. And blackheads. I've had blackheads as long as I can remember and nothing I've ever used has helped. Charcoal for some reason fascinated me, I was originally looking for the wipes when I found this. I used it for about two weeks and one day I looked in the mirror and realized that my nose looked better. WAY better. Seeing as this is the only thing I've changed in my routine, I've given it all of the credit. I can't believe I've finally found a product that has given results.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Overall this is a nice cleanser. I didn't feel like it dried out my skin too much but it definitely leaves you with a deep-clean feel. It didn't get super suds-y which I actually prefer, but it did foam a little and left my skin tingly clean. The one thing that really turns me off about this face wash is the smell! It smells like a really cliche men's cologne. I wouldn't purchase this again purely because of the smell... might be handing this one off to my boyfriend!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love the way this stuff makes my face feel! It controls oil well, although I a wondering if it dries my face out a little bit compared to other options.

The smell is great! I don't like fruity face washes, so the more natural and almost masculine charcoal scent is perfect for me!

Now, I am someone who deals with acne. I have other topical medications that I use, so I decided to try a face wash without salicylic acid since I'm already using two other medications.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hauula, HI
All my life I have problems with oily skin and breakouts, I have tried everything from the expensive to the cheap and homemade products nothing ever helped. But this stuff has cleared up my skin and made it considerably less oily. By far the best cleanser I have ever tried. While I still get breakouts around my period it's maybe one or two the week before vs the 5+ I would get a week. This has been my miracle face wash
Tina E.
Tina E.
Otway, OH
I love the feel of my skin after using this product. It was very effective, and I admit, mind-blowing. It did exactly as it read on the bottle, matted my skin. The bottle fits nicely in my cabinet, and the price was not too overwhelming considering what I have paid for other products. I would most certainly recommend this.... and often do when people ask about the changes in my complexion.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Tempe, AZ
Love this product my skin has been way less oily even my forehead which has the tendency to be the oily part of my face. I also think the product is pretty gentle but effective. I use it every morning a night and I've been using it for about 2 months now. I still break out but I think that's because I wear full coverage makeup I don't think it has anything to do with the product.
ximena a.
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Will this dry your face if you use everyday?
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Shine control?
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ortonville, MI
Will this dry out my skin?
Tiffani C.
Tiffani C.
I have oily acne prone skin, how does this work with (or against) acne?
Jami T.
Jami T.
Bastrop, TX
I have real oily skin. Will this make my face dry?