BY GARNIER

Instantly removes impurities and makeup + Revitalizes skin.

Normal skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our soft towelettes effectively removes impurities and makeup in one convenient step. The formula infused with grape water extract instantly revitalizes skin for a health look.

Results:

In 1 use, skin is deeply cleansed & refreshed. After 1 week, skin feels healthy & revitalized.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera/Grape Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mentha Piperita/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Methylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Saylsalicylate, Limonene, Linalool.

Usage: Peel label to open. Gently wipe face and eye area. No rinse needed. Reseal pack to prevent remaining cloths from drying out.

• I have sensitive skin and am always looking for a great a...2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying these. Is the peppermint ...4 Answers
  • What can I do to keep them from drying so fast? I feel li...3 Answers
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
My favorite makeup wipes. These wipes really take your makeup and dirt of your skin really well. I have no problem removing any type of makeup, from foundation to mascara. I also find them to be a good body wipe if you need a quick fix. I work retail and we put out all of our stock before our store opens. I usually have to go from moving 50 lb. boxes to dealing with customers after that. No time for a shower. So I use these to do a quick freshen up. I have tried a couple other brands, and always come back to this one. Scent is very fresh smelling. Only thing I would change is the packaging. I wish it was a plastic top like a baby wipe, not just a plastic sticker. I have noticed they have changed to a heavier plastic, so hopefully it will work a little better. I highly recommend these wipes.
Abby S.
A family member who knows I'm a bit of a beauty product junkie asked if there was a small item I would like as part of a gift. I asked for the Garnier micellar makeup remover wipes. These weren't the variety I meant, but being unfamiliar with the product this is the one they ended up getting. I wasn't sure if they would be good for removing makeup since they don't specifically say anything about that on the packaging, but I gave them a try and they do a pretty good job. These are drier than some other wipes that I've tried, but they do a good job and you can always moisten them just a touch if need be. They leave your face fresh and clean, and cause no irritation for me. They are a bit bigger size wise from some other wipes that I've tried, but that's not necessarily a detractor it just depends on your preference. At $5 for a pack of 25 that's a pretty standard value IMO, not super expensive, but not a deal either. That's the going rate for most drug store brand wipes.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
I love these makeup removers. Use before bedtime to take of makeup at night before washing face and found that it does a great job at taking most of your makeup off. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean, also has a good scent. Overall this product is great for the price and I've noticed a slight decrease in the oiliness of my skin in the morning after using this to remove makeup at night.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
These are the only makeup remover wipes that I keep on hand!! I always have 2-3 packs in my cabinet. They remove all of the dirt and makeup from my skin so easily. And the texture of the towelette is so soft and smooth. Some other brands tend to burn my eyes when taking off eye makeup, but this is the only brand I have not had that problem with! Absolutely love these! Have been using them for years and hope they never go away!
Kelsey H.
Nelsonville, OH
I LOVE this product! I purchased two packages and am down to a half of a pack. I do not cake on my makeup, but this takes off just about every ounce of product. It is gentle and definitely makes my face feel clean. I would recommend this product to anybody. It is awesome.
Deanna C.
San Angelo, TX
These are my favorite makeup wipes ever! They are soft and gentle on the skin, but still get the job done! I'm always amazed at how much makeup and dirt is taken off of my face. I have sensitive skin and the softness of the wipes is really important to me- I haven't found another brand that even comes close to these!
Lizabeth M.
Goodyear, AZ
These are my go to wipes. I do a subscribe and save for these on Amazon and have them delivered once every two months. These don't leave a film on my face and I don't always feel the need to moisturize after using them.
KATHRYN E.
ORLANDO
I USE THESE AT TIMES ALL OVER! THEY FEEL AND SMELL GREAT!!! STILL WOULD LOVE TO SEE BIGGER PACKAGES!!!!  EASY ACCESS AND PULLING THEM OUT IS NOT A HASSLE!!! MAJOR POINTS!
Donna W.
Columbia, SC
This product is the best I’ve found for a quick cleanse. I get home from work very late at night and, being in restaurant management, am around extreme temps and sweaty kitchens. No water is necessary and it leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. No residue which is another big plus. Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Palm T.
It removes make up in one swipe. And makes your face free and clean from.make up. It don't have that tackiness residue like other make up remover wipes. It leaves your skin smooth and fresh
Morgan C.
Do these work well with sensitive skin?
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
I've been thinking about trying these. Is the peppermint a turn off??
Paola M.
Coram, NY
What can I do to keep them from drying so fast? I feel like I always have to buy new ones way and through the others out because there all dried out.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
I have sensitive skin and am always looking for a great affordable makeup wipe. Does this leave a residue on the skin after wiping? Does it strip the skin of natural oils?