BY GARNIER #68 in Face Wipes

Instantly removes impurities and makeup + Revitalizes skin.

Normal skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our soft towelettes effectively removes impurities and makeup in one convenient step. The formula infused with grape water extract instantly revitalizes skin for a health look.

Results:

In 1 use, skin is deeply cleansed & refreshed. After 1 week, skin feels healthy & revitalized.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera/Grape Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mentha Piperita/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isopropyl Palmitate, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Methylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Saylsalicylate, Limonene, Linalool.

Usage: Peel label to open. Gently wipe face and eye area. No rinse needed. Reseal pack to prevent remaining cloths from drying out.

• I have sensitive skin and am always looking for a great a...2 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying these. Is the peppermint ...4 Answers
  • What can I do to keep them from drying so fast? I feel li...3 Answers
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
My favorite makeup wipes. These wipes really take your makeup and dirt of your skin really well. I have no problem removing any type of makeup, from foundation to mascara. I also find them to be a good body wipe if you need a quick fix. I work retail and we put out all of our stock before our store opens. I usually have to go from moving 50 lb. boxes to dealing with customers after that. No time for a shower. So I use these to do a quick freshen up. I have tried a couple other brands, and always come back to this one. Scent is very fresh smelling. Only thing I would change is the packaging. I wish it was a plastic top like a baby wipe, not just a plastic sticker. I have noticed they have changed to a heavier plastic, so hopefully it will work a little better. I highly recommend these wipes.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
I love these makeup removers. Use before bedtime to take of makeup at night before washing face and found that it does a great job at taking most of your makeup off. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean, also has a good scent. Overall this product is great for the price and I've noticed a slight decrease in the oiliness of my skin in the morning after using this to remove makeup at night.
Kelsey H.
Nelsonville, OH
I LOVE this product! I purchased two packages and am down to a half of a pack. I do not cake on my makeup, but this takes off just about every ounce of product. It is gentle and definitely makes my face feel clean. I would recommend this product to anybody. It is awesome.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island , NY
These wipes are AMAZING! They are so gentle around my eyes and on my skin, and take my makeup off in just one swipe! My skin after feels so clean, refreshed, and best of all it doesn’t make me break out! The wipes themselves have a light clean scent, and are very soft to the touch which is important for me when taking eye makeup off. Overall these are such a great brand and I’d definitely buy again!
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
I love these towelettes! They leave my face feeling fresh after a long day I like the added peppermint scent. They did meet my expectations they didn't leave my  face with the residue feeling afterwards. I recommend these when its been a long day it will leave you feeling refreshed.
KATHRYN E.
ORLANDO
I USE THESE AT TIMES ALL OVER! THEY FEEL AND SMELL GREAT!!! STILL WOULD LOVE TO SEE BIGGER PACKAGES!!!!  EASY ACCESS AND PULLING THEM OUT IS NOT A HASSLE!!! MAJOR POINTS!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I use these first thing in the morning and they help wake me up! I used to use the Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths for my morning wake me up but they got expensive and are almost always sold out so I gave these a try and now I am in love with them! My face feels instantly refreshed and awake even if I’m dead tired! I won’t be without these!
Kristen F.
These are my go to makeup remover wipes. They did a great job taking off my makeup, and were very moist which made my skin feel nice afterward. I find that some wipes can make my face feel a little sticky after use, but I didn't have that feeling with these and would recommend them.
Sophie T.
Fayetteville, AR
I think this is a great makeup wipe. I've tried several brands and I continually go back to this because the smell is amazing and it does the job. My skin feels clean and soft after using these wipes and I could (almost) go without washing my face when I'm extra lazy.
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is good at removing makeup and making my face feel clean. It also smells nice and not too harsh. The reason I didn't give it five stars is that it is hard to re-seal and often leads to them drying out. Though a lot of these products work similarly, I would recommend it.
Morgan C.
Do these work well with sensitive skin?
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
I've been thinking about trying these. Is the peppermint a turn off??
Paola M.
Coram, NY
What can I do to keep them from drying so fast? I feel like I always have to buy new ones way and through the others out because there all dried out.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
I have sensitive skin and am always looking for a great affordable makeup wipe. Does this leave a residue on the skin after wiping? Does it strip the skin of natural oils?