Garnier Skinactive Clean+ Purifying Oil Free Cleansing Towelettes

$5.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

Instantly Draws Out Pore-clogging Dirt, Oil And Makeup + Controls Oil And Mattifies.

Oily Skin Has Specific Cleansing Needs. To Look And Feel Its Best, It Needs The Right Clean And Specific Care. Our Soft, Breathable Towelettes Instantly Removes Pore-clogging Dirt, Oil And Makeup. The Formula Infused With Charocal Draws Out Impurities Like A Magnet.

Results:
In 1 Use, Removes Makeup And Excess Oil. After 4 Weeks, Skin Is Purified And Mattified.

How to Use:
Peel Label To Open. Gently Wipe Face And Eye Area. No Rinse Needed. Reseal Pack To Prevent Remaining Cloths From Drying Out

Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Panthenol, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance.

Have not had the opportunity to try this product yet wondering what are the advantages of this product?
Are they available in the uk?
Is it gentle on eyes? Does it removes all the makeup? Is it irritating ?
Start your review of Garnier Skinactive Clean+ Purifying Oil Free Cleansing Towelettes!
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
These are pretty decent makeup wipes. They are super soft and have a nice light clean smell to them. They do a good job at taking off your makeup with little effort and leave your face really clean. The only thing that bothers me about this product is the packaging. That's why I took away a star. The little sticky flap that is there for opening and reclosing always comes off. And if I dont realize in time, it dries out my towelettes. Other than that, I think these are a great makeup wipe!
I liked this product and it worked well. My only issue I had with this one was that it felt cheap, which it was. But it just didn't seem to b a very thick wipe I had to use multiple to clean my makeup off and i don't wear a ton of makeup to start with. However I did like the charcoal feel of it.
Lubbock, TX
I like that it removes my makeup pretty well but I hate the oily feeling afterwards. Usually this wouldn't be a problem for me but this product is pretty bad so I have to wash my face a great deal afterwards. I wouldn't recommend to others if they also don't like this is makeup remover wipes.
Oxford, MS
My favorite cleanser. It’s for oily skin and that is my biggest problem. Takes off makeup without smearing or leaving anything behind. I love when I find the 30% more pack. Would definitely like a bigger pack for the money but I’ll still continue to use
Carson City, NV
Purchased at: CVS
These are my favorite wipes. I have oily skin and I’ve tried neutrogena oil free makeup wipes and they seriously do not compare to these! They take off my makeup with ease and don’t leave an oily residue afterwards. I buy these by bulk on amazon.
Oak vale , MS
Great for cleansing that hunk out! I love the smoothness of the towelette and the way it feels on my skin. Leaving no extra oils is important! I would like to try more of this particular wipe in the summer for a fresh cool feeling clean!!
Hollywood, FL
I do like these are not too thin not too sick they take off the makeup really fast and easy they feel good against my skin and they smell nice and clean what more can a girl ask for when having their makeup removed after a long day
Es más fácil ya que no necesitas comprara los algodones y colocar micellar water, son muy suaves y huelen rico como fresco me encantan, puedes pasártelas por cualquier parte de la cara y no te lastiman son lo mejor !!
Daytona Beach , FL
OK I did a review about this already but I’ll do another one I am in love with these so having oily skin if I use one of these in the morning it mattifies my skin Giving me the ultimate perfect canvas for make up!
Purchased at: CVS
Love these cleansing wipes they wipe makeup off really easy and without hurting your face or burning .These garnier wipes have the best scent compared to others.Your face stays fresh and clean
Ask a question to the Influenster community...