BY GARNIER #33 in Face Wipes

Instantly Draws Out Pore-clogging Dirt, Oil And Makeup + Controls Oil And Mattifies.

Oily Skin Has Specific Cleansing Needs. To Look And Feel Its Best, It Needs The Right Clean And Specific Care. Our Soft, Breathable Towelettes Instantly Removes Pore-clogging Dirt, Oil And Makeup. The Formula Infused With Charocal Draws Out Impurities Like A Magnet.

Results:
In 1 Use, Removes Makeup And Excess Oil. After 4 Weeks, Skin Is Purified And Mattified.

How to Use:
Peel Label To Open. Gently Wipe Face And Eye Area. No Rinse Needed. Reseal Pack To Prevent Remaining Cloths From Drying Out

Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Panthenol, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance.

• I haven't tried them yet. How do you like it and how does it work?2 Answers
  • After use, can anyone tell a difference in skin? Does it actually...3 Answers
  • Does it make your skin dry though? Does it make you break out?4 Answers
Krysteena L.
Seriously the best makeup wipes ever. It takes off ALL of my makeup without leaving  my dry. I usallly use micellar water after using makeup wipes so it takes off the remaining of my makeup but i dont need my miscellar water after using these wipes. My face feel fresh and looks clean just by using one cloth. I love these wipes and i feel its sutiable for all sko types not just oily becaues it doesnt out my face. This product is amazing. Gariner makes the best products for an amazing price. I wouldnt be surprise if they actually came out with a makeup line. That would be so amazing.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
The first thing I notice about these wipes are the smell. It has a strong citrus like smell to it. I am shocked though how easy it took my make up off. I only had to use one towelette to wipe off a full face of make up. Afterwards, it left a residue on my hands but that was easily washed off. I will still continue to use these and see how effective they are at "mattifying" my face as it states on the package after so many uses.
Alexis D.
Washington, DC
This is by far my favorite daily make up wipe. Thankfully, it isn't too expensive- typically around $5 at most locations I've seen. The wipes are full of moisture and smell nice too, but the best part is it removes make up like a DREAM. No more scrubbing and hoping that all the mascara will come off. This wipe gets it done and leaves your face feeling smooth and dewy-fresh. I really like it and have seen an improvement in my complexion since introducing this product into my daily routine.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I wash my face with the Garnier SkinActive Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub, and after that, just to make sure I don't have any make-up residues I use this Garnier Wipes and they are just Amazing. I really feel my face all clean and fresh. I love them!!! And even at night if I am kinda lazy to wash my face I just use the wipes and they're really good!
Alana S.
I like these a lot. I’ve tried a bunch of makeup wipes and used neutrogena wipes for years but decided to try these because of the charcoal. I have oily skin and this helps balance it a bit but not by much. I don’t wear a ton of makeup so I can’t comment on how well it removes things like foundation and waterproof mascara, but it takes off my face powder and eyeliner easily. Sometimes I cut the pads in half because I don’t have a lot of makeup to take off and it makes it last longer! I get these either at target or CVS. They smell okay, they are soaked well and don’t dry out quickly. I will probably keep rebuying these until I find something better.
I have oily acne prone skin and I love these wipes. These are perfect for a deep clean in the morning when I don’t have time to do a full face routine. They leave my skin feeling very clean. Warning - if you have sensitive skin this might not be for you. My skin is a little red in acne prone areas after use but not overly dry.
Courtney B.
I really enjoy these because they’re so convenient and match my face wash (what can I say, I enjoy sets). The packaging keeps them from drying out, it works, feels fresh, and it doesn’t dry my skin out.
Samantha A.
Battle Ground
I love these wipes! I buy more before I'm even out! They're priced just right and work so well! Great value, great price!  The packaging is pretty nice. It has a firm plastic sealed opening for wipes so they stay moist and don't dry out. Takes everything off in just a few swipes.
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
This is probably my favorite wipe I've purchased. It's fantastic for oily skin types! It's soft, takes make up off easily, and doesn't leave my face feeling oily or like a film is left on it like some face wipes. I don't know that I'll purchase any other type of wipe after this! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because while it does smell good it's pretty strong in my opinion and that's just personally something I don't love with my facial cleansing or moisturizing products.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I buy these in bulk when I travel to Africa and they are so great! I love the smell of them and they don't leave my face feeling slimy after each use. I don't use them to remove makeup but more to just wash my sweaty face after a day in the humidity. They leave my skin feeling clean and fresh!
Kennadi B.
North Hollywood, CA
Do these really get your makeup off?
Rebecca L.
Sherwood, AR
Do these make people with dry skin break out?
Ana R.
Does it make your skin dry though? Does it make you break out?
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
After use, can anyone tell a difference in skin? Does it actually do what it advertises?
member-a3786a18b
It won't burn or dry up your face? Would it clean good?