BY GARNIER #59 in Facial Cleansers

Daily Cleanser & Detox Mask In 1 Product

Oily Skin Has Specific Cleansing Needs. To Look And Feel Its Best, It Needs The Right Clean And Specific Care. Our Creamy Clay-based Formula Multi-tasks As A Cleanser Or A Mask To Purify Pores. The Formula Infused With Charcoal Draws Out Impurities Like A Magnet.

Results:

As A Daily Cleanser, Skin Feels Fresher And Is Clean. As A Detox Max, Skin Is Deeply Cleansed, Impurities Are Removed, And Skin Is Glowing.

How to Use:

As A Daily Cleanser: Wet Hands And Face. Massage Cleanser Onto Skin Avoiding The Eye Area. Rinse With Water.

As A Detox Mask: Wet Hands And Face. Spread A Thin Layer Of Product Onto Skin Avoiding The Eye Area. Let Dry For 5 Minutes Then Rinse With Water. Use 2 Times A Week.

Aqua / Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carrageenan, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Parfum / Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Menthol, Citric Acid, Charcoal Powder, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How m...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask fo...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers...2 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-In-1 Clay Cleanser Mask
  • "I love this so much!! I have incredibly sensitive skin, oily, & large pores on my nose. I use this as a mask once a week to sort of "deep clean" as maintenance. It does not over dry my skin and does not make it any more oily. My skin feels refreshed and almost like it is taking a deep breath once I dry my face off. I use coconut oil for cleansing purposes to offset my oily skin and large pores. Since using this regiment, I have noticed a considerable decrease in pore size & much less oil production. " in 32 reviews
Cara W.
Indianapolis, IN
I was turned onto  Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-In-1 Clay Cleanser Mask by my sister-in-law. I was visiting her house and needed to use a face wash. I had purchased my own before even making it all the way home. I've been using it for a few years now and love the tingle it leaves on my skin after use, the gentleness of the formula, and the way it leaves my skin nourished but not oily. My skin has never gotten too dry or flaky from use but I do use moisturizers after washing off my makeup. I still have to use eye makeup removal as it's not harsh enough to obliterate the product on my face during a normal wash.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Love this cleanser/mask in one. You can apply it and leave it on for 20 min or so using it as a mask (its a lil hard to get off) other than that you can feel it working it’s a pretty amazing mask. If you want to use it as a cleanser it’s super nice. I’ve been using this stuff off an on for a long time. Has an invigorating smell and awakes your skin. Easy to apply and use. Lathers fantastic, left my skin feeling soft clean and amazing. Would repurchase from my local Walmart and would recommend to anyone who enjoys a nice cheap drug store cleanser. Love the lil beads they clean the skin very well and remove dead skin.
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Garnier Charcoal 2 in one mask, feel nice and tingly when it is applied as a mask. It actually feels like it is working. As a mask it does have a quick drying time which is a plus. As a cleanser it seems to be more messier than the mask and while it leaves Your skin feeling clean, it just does not seem as effective. When used as a mask it you can truly see the difference in your skin and the removal of black heads and dirt. After using as a mask your skin feels firm and refreshed as well. So in conclusion it is excellent as a mask, not so good as a cleanser
Kyabell g.
Bronx, NY
This is the best facial cleanser I have ever used, thus far. I tried it because I needed something to help with blackheads and this not only works hard to get rid of any acne, it really cleanses your skin so thoroughly you can FEEL it. Without drying my skin out either. It’s a decent price, the packaging is true to Garnier’s brand: a balance of minimalist design and color pops, very fun! I will keep buying this product forever if it stays effective.
Kathy L.
New Orleans
I did not like this face wash. I couldn’t get past the smell. I don’t consider myself overly sensitive to smells, but this kind of brooded me out every time I used it. I got through the tube (by using way more than I needed to each time so I could use it up faster) and am not planning on replacing. Garnier has been a favorite drug store brand of mine up until recently when they discontinued a coupe of great products and replaced those with stuff like this.
avani p.
This product smells really good and feels tingly on my face. It makes me feel like it’s actually cleaning my face well due to the tingling feeling even though it also worries me. I have used this on my nose sometimes and I could tell that there was improvement with my nose blackheads. It’s an okay product, but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Miss C.
Nashville
I purchased this because I had liked Garniers 3-in-1 cleanser scrub and mask in the past, and I like to have a quick and easy scrub in the shower. Unfortunately I found the consistency to be a bit disappointing and unreliable, the granules to be too large and spread out for my taste, and the residue did not wash off as cleanly as I would like. It was alright...but I don’t think it tops the categories as either a cleanser or a scrub, and I won’t be repurchasing.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-In-1 Clay Cleanser Mask
Daily cleanser and a detox mask remove surface impurities and draws out deep impurities it is oil-free very affordable at drug store locations as well as Walmart. And a daily cleanser your skin will feel fresher and cleaner and as a detox mask skin is deeply cleanse and purities are removed and skin is glowing
Michaela W.
First off I would like to say that I am in love with this product. The packing of the product is really nice, the instructions are easy to follow including the instructions for the everyday use of the clay cleanser or if you would like a detox mask there are easy instructions for that as well. I use this twice a day. In the morning I use the charcoal product as an daily cleaner. Then at night I use the charcoal as a detox mask. The mask feels refreshing after a long day it feels as if all of the dirt is getting washed away. Another reason for my liking to this product is that it is for oily skin and the product itself is oily free and it isn't a harsh product it works on my sensitive skin. The smell of the product alone doesn't have a perfume smell but it smells pure.
Chardonnay D.
I like the fact that it is a 2-1 product because it serves two purposes whereas grabbing two different products to do the job. I like how it gets deep into the pores and I also like that this can also be  as a facial mask. When I use this as a mask, I put this on my face with a foundation brush and leave it on for 15-20 and runner it off and it leaves your skin so soft.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'all prefer?! I soo need a good one! I need something for pores, a good cleanser, then I want to find a good serum for fine lines!