BY GARNIER

Daily Cleanser & Detox Mask In 1 Product

Oily Skin Has Specific Cleansing Needs. To Look And Feel Its Best, It Needs The Right Clean And Specific Care. Our Creamy Clay-based Formula Multi-tasks As A Cleanser Or A Mask To Purify Pores. The Formula Infused With Charcoal Draws Out Impurities Like A Magnet.

Results:

As A Daily Cleanser, Skin Feels Fresher And Is Clean. As A Detox Max, Skin Is Deeply Cleansed, Impurities Are Removed, And Skin Is Glowing.

How to Use:

As A Daily Cleanser: Wet Hands And Face. Massage Cleanser Onto Skin Avoiding The Eye Area. Rinse With Water.

As A Detox Mask: Wet Hands And Face. Spread A Thin Layer Of Product Onto Skin Avoiding The Eye Area. Let Dry For 5 Minutes Then Rinse With Water. Use 2 Times A Week.

Aqua / Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carrageenan, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Parfum / Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Menthol, Citric Acid, Charcoal Powder, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate

• I have acne and a SUPER oily nose with large pores. How much will...1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regual...3 Answers
  • I'm seeing alot of mixed reviews?! What mask or cleansers do y'al...2 Answers
Garnier Skinactive Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser Mask
  • "I love this so much!! I have incredibly sensitive skin, oily, & large pores on my nose. I use this as a mask once a week to sort of "deep clean" as maintenance. It does not over dry my skin and does not make it any more oily. My skin feels refreshed and almost like it is taking a deep breath once I dry my face off. I use coconut oil for cleansing purposes to offset my oily skin and large pores. Since using this regiment, I have noticed a considerable decrease in pore size & much less oil production. " in 32 reviews
Jessica M.
Jackson, MS
Excellent cleanser and mask
I have extremely oily, acne prone skin, so I'm always excited to try any product that could help combat either of those conditions. I love clay masks, though I don't use them very often since they're fairly messy. This cleanser and mask was the perfect compromise that allows me to get my skin incredibly clean with little fuss. My skin didn't break out from using this product and my face felt very clean afterwards. I didn't really notice a reduction in the amount of oil that shows up on my face almost immediately after washing, but I did notice that my skin was cleaner and clearer than before I started using this product. I highly recommend.
Andrea M.
I have been using this product for three weeks. I believe I have normal to dry skin with breakthrough acne from hormones. I was previously using Target Brand “Proactive” and my skin tone was becoming red all over, not to mention the lines in my forehead becoming more pronounced. I use this wash every night and as a mask once a week. My forehead broke out immediately, but I decided to give it time to adjust. After one week, my skin looks better than it has in years! I am also using Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb facial moisturizer twice a day and washing with Garnier Skinactive Shine Control cleansing gel each morning as a frame of reference.
Kyabell g.
bronx, NY
This is the best facial cleanser I have ever used, thus far. I tried it because I needed something to help with blackheads and this not only works hard to get rid of any acne, it really cleanses your skin so thoroughly you can FEEL it. Without drying my skin out either. It’s a decent price, the packaging is true to Garnier’s brand: a balance of minimalist design and color pops, very fun! I will keep buying this product forever if it stays effective.
avani p.
This product smells really good and feels tingly on my face. It makes me feel like it’s actually cleaning my face well due to the tingling feeling even though it also worries me. I have used this on my nose sometimes and I could tell that there was improvement with my nose blackheads. It’s an okay product, but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Michaela W.
First off I would like to say that I am in love with this product. The packing of the product is really nice, the instructions are easy to follow including the instructions for the everyday use of the clay cleanser or if you would like a detox mask there are easy instructions for that as well. I use this twice a day. In the morning I use the charcoal product as an daily cleaner. Then at night I use the charcoal as a detox mask. The mask feels refreshing after a long day it feels as if all of the dirt is getting washed away. Another reason for my liking to this product is that it is for oily skin and the product itself is oily free and it isn't a harsh product it works on my sensitive skin. The smell of the product alone doesn't have a perfume smell but it smells pure.
Krysteena L.
I've been looking for good mask ever since I stop using my loreal clay mask. I wish I would've triedo this gariner one first. I so love it.mother isn't harsh on the skin. It has a light smell of peppermint and after the first use my skin felt so smooth. So since I lovedon't it so much as mask I decide to try to it as a cleanser and omg. My face look so clean after the first try. It had a natural glow and my skin just look healthier. It help with my oiliness and my mild breakouts. I so love this two in one face mask/ cleanser. It's one of the best proudcts I've use and so affordable
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Makes my skin smooth nice and clean feeling for this at frys on clearance for $2.00 nice bargain. But this stuff really works great for all skin types. I use is for the mask but you can do a daily wash for this product. Love how you can do both!
Angelica P.
I love this stuff for my blackheads and pimple. It help my skin feel smooth and I can you it as a mask or a face wash. It's plus when it has more than one way to use, did I mention this works amazing on oily skin. Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser/Mask for Oily Skin 5 fl. oz. Tube
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Garnier Skinactive Clean+ Pore Purifying 2-in-1 Clay Cleanser Mask makes my skin feel so amazing after using. Would say it's very affective. Im bad about using everyday but feel if i did my skin would be perfect!
Kayla C.
I have extremely oily skin so this product is quite nice to use. However, I can only use this product about once or twice a week because it is POWERFUL! I do not have sensitive skin but I feel like if I use it daily it can almost strip my skin of the good stuff it needs also
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Is this a peel off mask or a mask where you wash it off?
Amber J.
Did anyone break out after using this product? My skin go super dry and I broke out
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I have dry dehydrated skin with black heads down my t zone. Would this product be too harsh and dry out my skin even more?
Anna S.
I've been wondering if this is a really good face mask for regualr skin? My face isn't oily or dry so I need something that works for that
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
How fast do you see results? Does it burn or create any problems usually?