BY GARNIER #32 in Makeup Remover

Sensitive skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our quick-break lotion releases the powerful cleansing agents to dissolves impurities and waterproof mascara. The formula infused with plant extract leaves skin feeling moisturized and protected.

Results:

In 1 use, skin feels comfortable and conditioned and thoroughly cleansed. After 1 week, skin feels smoother and softer and looks healthier.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-indica Flower Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Litchi, Chinensis Extract / Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin

Usage: Apply lotion to dry skin with fingers. Gently massage into skin and around eyes. Remove with cotton pad or rinse clean with water. Use AM and PM

• I loooove this makeup remover. Seriously might be my favo...2 Answers
  • How well does this actually take off waterproof mascara? ...2 Answers
  • Does it lets your skin clean?? Or you feel like you just ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It did not cleanse my make up and I had to use another face wash to get the lotion-like residue this left behind on my skin." in 2 reviews
  • "with that being said they claim it removes even water proof make up but yet wouldn't remove any of my make up ( that isn't even waterproof) it also left behind a terrible greasy residue which feels like it would certainly block your pores so i don't see this being acne prone skin friendly. " in 1 review
Kendra L.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

In my defense I thought I had bought something else entirely which explained why it didn't work for me the first time. The directions say to put it on your dry, uncleaned skin and then wipe it off with cotton or water. I used a face towel and no water.

I have very sensitive skin that tends to get oily after a lot of face washes. This lotion cleanser is super gentle, never makes my face red and has no gross film or smell after. When you wipe it off your skin just feels soft and smooth. After only one week of this my redness went down, the acne subsided and my face looks more radiant as they claim.
The reason I like this so much is that I hate washing my face and getting water everywhere when I'm fully clothed. With this there is literally no mess.

Highly recommend!
Jess N.
Sumter
So this did not work for my skin! It did wash off my makeup but soon after I started to break into little bumps around my face! I was pretty disappointed because I wanted to like it but unfortunately not for me. I’m rating it with 3 stars because I gave it to my mom and she said it works great for her!!Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Makeup Removing Lotion Cleanser
Kassidy L.
Epsom, NH
This makeup remover works very well for removing large areas of makeup, such as on the cheeks and forehead. There is no fragrance, oils, or dyes added so that’s a plus! It is also made for people with sensitive skin!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I got this at Burlington coat factory in the skin care section, and it didn't like it all it. I thought it would be more like a milky cleanser but it wasn't. It was basically like rubbing lotion all over my face and my face didn't feel clean or refreshed after. It left a film on top of my skin that was uncomfortable. I love garnier products and I wished I liked this, but it's not the best. Some people do like it but it's Just not for me.
Ashlynn B.
Kalamazoo , MI
Great product! Such a great cleanser and the only one I will use from here on out. Thanks Garnier for making such a great product! I’ve been recommending it to everyone and will continue to do so to individuals.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I was excited to try this product, but unfortunately I was let down. It doesn’t remove makeup like it claims and didn’t feel like it cleaned my skin at all. It was like rubbing lotion all over my face. My eyemakeup was still all over the place. I would not recommend or buy this again
Christina B.
Love that I can get this at local dollar store for about $2 and it removes makeup well even the caked on mascara that doesn't want to come off easily. No having to scrub at my face, no unpleasant odor since it's fragrance free also.
Caitlin A.
Buffalo
I used to love Garnier, but my skin has changed and this cleanser made my skin too oily. It had a very light and clean smell and was easy to find in the store. It easily removed my waterproof mascara and eyeliner on the first try, without the use of a wash cloth or hard scrubbing. I would recommend this for sensitive skin or normal skin, never oily skin!
Alison Nash P.
Mooresville, NC
I love this stuff!!! It really works wonders with removing makeup and giving my face a deep cleansing without a ton of harmful scrubbing! I picked this one up at Harris Teeter but honestly I have a hard time finding it in other stores! I'd definitely recommend it if you can find it! It's inexpensive and effective!
Jane B.
I had been using the Lacura Hydrating Facial Cleanser that I purchased at Aldi, but when I was not satisfied with it because it had fragrance. Enter this Garnier Makeup remover. It does everything it claims AND it is fragrance free which I love. Now onto something new again since this has been discontinued...
Jade M.
Portland, OR
Has anyone with sensitive skin had a reaction to this?
Kimberly M.
Should this be wiped off with water?
Luz H.
Does it lets your skin clean?? Or you feel like you just put a lotion on it ??
Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
How well does this actually take off waterproof mascara? And does it irritate around eyes at all?
Alex D.
I loooove this makeup remover. Seriously might be my favorite (and I've tried a lot). Unfortunately I've seen it disappearing from shelves the past few months and now it's pretty much only available online. Does anyone know why? I'm worried it might end being discontinued! If it does end up so, is there a similar product that any of you use and love? I've tried the micellar water remover but am not as satisfied with it.