BY GARNIER

Sensitive skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our quick-break lotion releases the powerful cleansing agents to dissolves impurities and waterproof mascara. The formula infused with plant extract leaves skin feeling moisturized and protected.

Results:

In 1 use, skin feels comfortable and conditioned and thoroughly cleansed. After 1 week, skin feels smoother and softer and looks healthier.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-indica Flower Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Litchi, Chinensis Extract / Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin

Usage: Apply lotion to dry skin with fingers. Gently massage into skin and around eyes. Remove with cotton pad or rinse clean with water. Use AM and PM

• I loooove this makeup remover. Seriously might be my favo...2 Answers
  • How well does this actually take off waterproof mascara? ...3 Answers
  • Does it lets your skin clean?? Or you feel like you just ...4 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Makeup Removing Lotion Cleanser
  • "It did not cleanse my make up and I had to use another face wash to get the lotion-like residue this left behind on my skin." in 2 reviews
  • "with that being said they claim it removes even water proof make up but yet wouldn't remove any of my make up ( that isn't even waterproof) it also left behind a terrible greasy residue which feels like it would certainly block your pores so i don't see this being acne prone skin friendly. " in 1 review
Kendra L.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

In my defense I thought I had bought something else entirely which explained why it didn't work for me the first time. The directions say to put it on your dry, uncleaned skin and then wipe it off with cotton or water. I used a face towel and no water.

I have very sensitive skin that tends to get oily after a lot of face washes. This lotion cleanser is super gentle, never makes my face red and has no gross film or smell after. When you wipe it off your skin just feels soft and smooth. After only one week of this my redness went down, the acne subsided and my face looks more radiant as they claim.
The reason I like this so much is that I hate washing my face and getting water everywhere when I'm fully clothed. With this there is literally no mess.

Highly recommend!
Ashlynn B.
Merrill, MI
Great product! Such a great cleanser and the only one I will use from here on out. Thanks Garnier for making such a great product! I’ve been recommending it to everyone and will continue to do so to individuals.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I was excited to try this product, but unfortunately I was let down. It doesn’t remove makeup like it claims and didn’t feel like it cleaned my skin at all. It was like rubbing lotion all over my face. My eyemakeup was still all over the place. I would not recommend or buy this again
Jess N.
Dalzell
So this did not work for my skin! It did wash off my makeup but soon after I started to break into little bumps around my face! I was pretty disappointed because I wanted to like it but unfortunately not for me. I’m rating it with 3 stars because I gave it to my mom and she said it works great for her!!Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Makeup Removing Lotion Cleanser
Kassidy L.
Epsom, NH
This makeup remover works very well for removing large areas of makeup, such as on the cheeks and forehead. There is no fragrance, oils, or dyes added so that’s a plus! It is also made for people with sensitive skin!
Isabella T.
Springfield , VA
Ehhh. I really don't like this product, it feels super oily and doesn't get rid of my makeup at all. I really wanted to like this but it just didn't work out for me. I bought this at Marshall's so I'm not surprised it didn't work.
Lauren V.
Foristell, MO
I have sensitive skin so when I’m looking for a moisturizer I have to be careful. Sometimes my skin breaks out or the moisturizer just doesn’t mesh well with my skin. I really like this one- my skin felt hydrated but no oily!
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
This makeup remover takes my makeup off really well, but I feel like it leaves my skin feeling really tight and dry....so if you have dry skin, I would try to find a different makeup remover...
Christina B.
Love that I can get this at local dollar store for about $2 and it removes makeup well even the caked on mascara that doesn't want to come off easily. No having to scrub at my face, no unpleasant odor since it's fragrance free also.
Amy H.
Washington, DC
This is a very gentle product for removing waterproof makeup. It doesn't make my eyes and vision feel oily as oil-based makeup removers. The key is to use DRY hands and massage the product onto DRY skin. I use this to remove waterproof mascara. My method is to use a quarter sized glob for both eyes and massage for at least 1 minute, or until I can feel bits of my mascara coming off. It's rather tedious, and I think some people might be grossed out by how it feels, but I prefer it to tugging at my eye area with a cotton pad soaked in oil. I usually need to follow up with a cotton pad and micellar water to get some additional residue off.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Has anyone with sensitive skin had a reaction to this?
Luz H.
Does it lets your skin clean?? Or you feel like you just put a lotion on it ??
Kimberly M.
Should this be wiped off with water?
Elizabeth B.
Bigfork, MT
How well does this actually take off waterproof mascara? And does it irritate around eyes at all?
Alex D.
I loooove this makeup remover. Seriously might be my favorite (and I've tried a lot). Unfortunately I've seen it disappearing from shelves the past few months and now it's pretty much only available online. Does anyone know why? I'm worried it might end being discontinued! If it does end up so, is there a similar product that any of you use and love? I've tried the micellar water remover but am not as satisfied with it.

Amazon