Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Makeup Removing Lotion Cleanser

Sensitive skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our quick-break lotion releases the powerful cleansing agents to dissolves impurities and waterproof mascara. The formula infused with plant extract leaves skin feeling moisturized and protected.

Results:

In 1 use, skin feels comfortable and conditioned and thoroughly cleansed. After 1 week, skin feels smoother and softer and looks healthier.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-indica Flower Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Litchi, Chinensis Extract / Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin

Usage: Apply lotion to dry skin with fingers. Gently massage into skin and around eyes. Remove with cotton pad or rinse clean with water. Use AM and PM

Does this work with out drying out my skin??
I loooove this makeup remover. Seriously might be my favorite (and I've tried a lot). Unfortunately I've seen it disappearing from shelves the past few months and now it's pretty much only available online. Does anyone know why? I'm worried it might end being discontinued! If it does end up so, is there a similar product that any of you use and love? I've tried the micellar water remover but am not as satisfied with it.
How well does this actually take off waterproof mascara? And does it irritate around eyes at all?
Start your review of Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Makeup Removing Lotion Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It did not cleanse my make up and I had to use another face wash to get the lotion-like residue this left behind on my skin.” in 2 reviews
“...feels like it would certainly block your pores so i don't see this being acne prone skin friendly. ” in 1 review
I would give this 10 stars if I could. Not only is it cream based which to me is amazing for waterproof removers. But this leaves my skin soft. Not dried out. Removes every inch of makeup and never ever Hurts my eyes. Which other wipes previously have. LOVE THIS and def. recommend this.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I bought this on clearance and it’s not something i’ll buy again. I only use it it take off the extra mascara off my lashes but all the mascara that comes off just gets smeared under my eyes. it also doesn’t remove face makeup. over all there’s really no point in buying it
Takoma Park, MD
Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Makeup Removing Lotion Cleanser uploaded by Lauren T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my go-to make-up remover. This tube has lasted me several years already! Very gentle natural formula. No fragrance which I love! Would definitely buy again. Very effective.
St Petersburg, FL
Works great as do all of their products! It's fairly cheap, you get a lot, & it also works so well leaving no greasy or oily residue everywhere! Smell is tolerable but I wish they didn't add fragrance!! However, I still purchase it & use this product all the time!
Sacramento , CA
Purchased at: Target
I actually really like this product. It takes off even some of the toughest stubborn makeup and it's not over drying like some due to it's a lotion. I would recommend especially if you have dry skin and tend to use waterproof makeup or darker colors because it doesn't leave that smudge and wipes completely clean. It's very inexpensive and the tube is a nice size with ample product
San Diego, CA
I do not care for this product. I don’t think it does the best job off removing makeup especially waterproof mascara. Maybe I am just unused to a cleansing lotion but it feels odd putting it on your eyes without water at first and it takes awhile get makeup off
Little Rock, AR
I purchased this from my local Marshalls store for only $3.99. I didn’t really have high hopes for it (I have a hard time finding a good makeup remover that make my face feel like an oil slick). It actually works really good & removes about 98% of my makeup. I rub this one, let it sit for about a minute (sometimes longer), then wipe it off with a cotton round. Once I’m done, my face feels smooth & soft, then I cleanse my face with Cetaphil Skin Cleanser - 16 oz. to completely rid my face of any hint of makeup 😊.
Merrill, MI
Great product! Such a great cleanser and the only one I will use from here on out. Thanks Garnier for making such a great product! I’ve been recommending it to everyone and will continue to do so to individuals.
Daly City
I love this product I feel that it has been the best makeup remover I have found so far.you don't need to use a lot and it applies to the face very easily. I like the tick consistency because I can feel how and how much I'm applying, where as with liquid or foam products I feel like I'm not applying enough.
Redding, CA
I really like this product, it works great at removing makeup and because it's a lotion it moisturizes the skin as well. The only thing I dont like about it is that I can't use it on my eyes. It says it's safe for eye use but every time I do my vision is blurry for a few minutes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...