BY GARNIER #23 in Face Scrubs

Gently refines pores + Energizes skin.

Normal skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our Allure Best of Beauty Award Winning gel scrub with Jojoba beads deeply cleanses and polishes to refine pores. The formula infused with peppermint instantly energizes skin for a healthy look.

Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.

Results:

In 1 use, skin is deeply cleansed and smoothed. After 1 week, skin is softened, and looks healthy and revitalized.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Butylene Glycol, Tea-Lauryl Sulfate, Polyethylene, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Coco-Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera Extract/Grape Fruit Extract, Jojoba Esters, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Alcohol, Benzophenone-4, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxystearic Acid, Menthol, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trideceth-6, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Methylparaben, CI 42090/Blue 1, CI 47005/Yellow 10, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool.

Usage: b

Dampen face and hands. Squeeze gel scrub into hands and gently massage onto face, avoiding contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly. Dermatologist tested for safety • Opthalmologist tested • Non comedogenic - won't clog pores • Gentle to skin • Allergy tested

How do I use Clean+ products together?

For optimal results, alternate use with Clean + Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes.

For advanced care, incorporate into your routine:

For advanced care, incorporate a Garnier SkinActive facial moisturizer and eye roller into your routine.

• Is this good for sensitive skin?? Or can someone recommen...2 Answers
  • Does this work better than Noxzema?2 Answers
  • Is this cleanser good for oily skin?5 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Invigorating Daily Scrub
  • "Great face wash! I was a bit skeptical because I purchased the product at a drug store instead of at Sephora, but I LOVE it. The exfoliating beads are gentle on my sensitive skin, and always leave my face feeling refreshed. It is definitely gentle enough to use daily. " in 11 reviews
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I am a 32 year old woman who has somewhat dry/oily skin. I really never had to use any face creams but recently I started wearing more makeup. So I decided to get something to help me not get pimples and to clean out my pores every night. I found this at walmart and I absolutely love it! First time I tried it, I had my makeup completely done and I felt the beads hit my face and it felt like I was getting a face massage. The smell was like a mint tea tree smell and it make me perk up with the smell. I do have redness so it did leave me with some redness but it took all my makeup off and my skin felt incredible! I recommend this to everyone!!
Maria R.
I love the tingle of the mint and how thick this product comes out of the tube. I like that it's more of a gel-like consistency than my go to, St. Ives apricot blackhead clearing scrub. While using it you can feel it working deep into your skin, and after washing it off, the slight tingle that remains is a really refreshing sensation. It does leave my face feeling quite tight after washing it off though, so I would recommend using an oil-free moisturizer right afterward. I also have to say that the exfoliants in this aren't as rough feeling on my skin as what's in my other scrub. I can rub my face pretty hard and I still haven't over exfoliated yet!
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
I liked how it made my skin feel! It’s refreshing! I bought it at Walmart. I think you can get it pretty much any store. Ive tried it about 2 time because I like to try other things as well. But I definitely recommend this product! I would buy it agAin!
Kerri E.
I love everything about this scrub! My boyfriend originally picked it out because we love the peppermint smell. It leaves a cooling feeling on your skin and the scrub isn't too coarse. Definitely will purchase again, and would 100% recommend!
RaeLynn M.
Garnier is just one of my all time favorite facial brands out there. I honestly think it does as well if not better than the many expensive products out there. They have a good range of cleaning, moisturizing products to choose from. A++
Sarah F.
Duluth , MN
I’ve used a lot of different cleansers and this one is average compared to the others. It’s good at scrubbing off residual makeup, dirt, and oil but it can dry out/burn sensitive skin. It does leave your face feeling refreshed.
Christina M.
Lowell , MA
Huge fan of this especially during the winter time . I love how exfoliation is so gentle on my skin. I also enjoy the natural smell it’s gives off . Rather than some other washes that leave a perfume like smell behind.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
This is most definitely in my skin care routine. This product does exactly what it says and a little goes a long way. You can wash your face in either cold or hot water and your face will INSTANTLY! feel refreshed!!! The peppermint and jojoba beads leaves your face feeling clean and tingly. Voted Best beauty product by ALLURE mag, but I still consider this a hit in 2017!
Shelby B.
savannah, Mo
Love when applying this scrub on my face, it very cooling and relaxing, and smell really good. Makes my skin feel and look really healthy but it also dry's out my face making it feel very tight and dry.
Kari S.
Crystal Lake, IL
I like this product. I do continue to buy it. The only reserve I have is that it is a little hard on the skin. If you are gentle enough, then it’s alright. If you have very sensitive skin, I wouldn’t recommend.
Kenia M.
Is this cleanser good for oily skin?
Angie F.
Is this good for sensitive skin?? Or can someone recommend another one gentle enough for sensitive skin?
Roxanna A.
Does this work better than Noxzema?
Pheyten S.
Lexington , KY
Is this a product I can use morning and night every day? Since this is a gentle exfoliant, could I use a more intense exfoliant once a week without it being too harsh on my skin? (Not sensitive, acne prone, oily skin type)
Pheyten S.
Lexington , KY
Can this be used with a Clarisonic?