BY GARNIER

Sensitive skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. The cooling gel texture forms the perfect lather to gently remove excess oil and thoroughly cleanse without drying skin. The formula infused with plant extract and zinc softens skin and minimizes imperfections.

Results:

In 1 use, sensitive skin is thoroughly cleansed and gently purified. After 4 weeks, pores and imperfections are less visible.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Decyl Glucoside, Propanediol, Sodium, Cocoamphoacetate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Eucalyptus Globulus Extract / Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Zinc Gluconate

Usage: Wet face and gently massage cleanser into skin and around eyes. Rinse and pat dry. Use AM and PM.

Clean your sensitive skin on the go with Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Soothing Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Love this because its gentle and suitable for those with sensitive skin. i get hormonal breakouts and product lines for acne are too harsh for my skin. this product really helped clear my skin and improve complexion. " in 26 reviews
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
This was a holy grail product for me. It didn't dry out my sensitive, combination skin, removed my eye makeup so easily, left my skin feeling soft and supple, didn't clog my pores, and helped with my acne. It makes me sad to hear that this product was discontinued. I've been having a hard time finding a replacement. The only downside may be that it wouldn't go well with oily skin since it's just a gentle cleansing, but that's about it!
Crystal M.
This is the one and only skin cleanser I use on my face! I buy for a great price at CVS. It is so gentle on your face with no oil residue left over and also doesn’t dry my skin out like a lot of cleansers do. Or use this every morning and every night would totally recommend to others
Danielle W.
Columbus
I liked this product decently enough. To me, it worked like any other face wash. It was gentle and didn't irritate my skin at all. It's so affordable so I have nothing to complain about except that it didn't do as much as it could. I like Garnier as a brand but I'll continue to try new products instead of repeat buying this.
Sumara K.
vienna
Garnier cleanser are so amazing they have all different type for skin! It’s so smooth and gentle, it cleanse the face very well I would recommend this product!! It keeps the skin nice, smooth and healthy.
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I wanted to add a good cleanser to my skincare routine but didn't want to break the bank. I picked this up in TJ Maxx for $2.99 and was also happy that it was for sensitive skin. It's a wonderful product! It leaves my face feeling extremely clean but not stripped of it's natural oils. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it doesn't leave any "residue" on my skin after use. No pungent scent and so far it's working well. UPDATE: I've had it for almost a month and a half and I love it even more. My pores are not as huge and my face feels awesome and looks awesome.
Glam Mom ..
McAllen, TX
This face wash is so perfect for my sensitive skin my face feels so soft and refreshed no residue not harsh at all no strong smells. I highly recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin. Price point is great! I'm 38 and very selective what I put on my skin, so when I say this is great it absolutely is.
Yer V.
At first I didn't really like the texture of this cleanser, but after using it a few more times it just gets better. It's affordable and almost always washes off all my makeup with a decent amount of time of rubbing my mascara since that's all I wear, lol. I enjoy this cleanser, it's smooth to the touch & not too drying after washing.
crmn m.
I hate this product!!! I bought it because I needed a cleanser at my boyfriends house and it doesn't remove left over makeup and it leaves my skin feel even more dry than before washing. I feel like it doesn't do anything for my skin other than drying it out. I won't ever repurchase. I wish I wouldn't have bought this.
Lainey W.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff was alright for me. I didn't irritate my skin or dry it out but for some reason after i used this, my face just never felt clean. I felt like I had a thin layer over my face. It didn't really foam up like I wish it would. For someone who doesn't struggle with oily skin, you'd probably enjoy it!
Ruth G.
Deltona , FL
While using this cleanser it feels so lightweight but it does an incredible job at cleaning your skin! I use this after I use my makeup remover and I can count on this cleanser to remove all of my makeup! I do have sensitive skin and this cleanser does not irritate my skin at all!
Erika V.
Weslaco, TX
Does anyone know where to buy this product? I bought it one time and I absolutely loved it but since then I haven't seen it in anywhere.
Natalie K.
Barrington, IL
Is it Dermatologist Recommended for sensitive skin too? Thanks
Melody P.
I have recently bought this on an impulse because i wanted to try a facial wash to remove makeup instead of keep buying towelettes. I'm wondering how well does this makeup remover work?
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Does it lather? And it's it good for daily use?
Cristina M.
I've been looking for a gentle cleanser for my face. Usually, cleansers leave my skin red and dry, causing dead skin to form on my forehead. Would this be a good product for stopping that?