BY GARNIER #8 in Face Scrubs

Unclogs pores + Clears complexion. With Salicylic Acid

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our gel exfoliator with microbeads deeply cleanses, tightens pores and smoothes skin. The formula with charcoal draws out blackhead-causing dirt, oil and impurities like a magnet.

For external use only. When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Results:

In 1 use, unclogs pores and smoothes skin. After 1 week, pores are diminished and complexion is clear.

How to use:

Wet hands and face. Squeeze scrub into hands and rub together . Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with eyes. Rinse face thoroughly

Oil-free • Salicylic acne treatment

How do I use Clean+ products together?

For optimal results, alternate use with Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel.

For advanced care, incorporate into your routine:

For advanced care, incorporate an oil-free moisturizer such as Moisture Rescue Oil-Free, or BB Cream Oil-Free for Combination/Oily skin, into your routine.

Active: Salicylic Acid 2%. Inactive: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulftate, Polyethylene, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Coco-Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Fragrance.

• I am 41 years old, and I want to erase time or slow it do...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product on Africa Americans?1 Answers
  • I have really oily skin. Is this really good? What about ...1 Answers
Reviews (2018)
  • "Great price. ive Used a whole bottle now and within the first few uses, it helped alot. Didn't even aggervate my sensitive skin " in 72 reviews
Rachel N.
This Garnier blackhead eliminating scrub is infused with charcoal and it gets deep into your pores and draws out dirt, oils, and impurities like a magnet in just one use!! It has a light but manly cologne scent, and it smells so good! It's a clear greyish color with little black beads. It has a jelly like texture and it feels silky with tiny balls. This scrub is perfect for oily skin and it's great for keeping your face looking clean and feeling refreshed. It clears acne and blackheads like magic. The gel exfoliator and microbeads deeply cleanses, tightens pores, and soothes skin. Don't use it on broken skin unless you want to irritate it. It's best if you use it 2-3 times a week instead of everday. You can apply a moisturizer after use for dry skin if needed. Overall this is a great cleansing scrub and I'd definitely recommend you try it if you haven't already.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
I have good skin ! I guess it’s pretty normal ! I love this Garnier blackhead scrub . It leaves my face so refreshed and beautiful. My face glows after this and I can feel how clean it is . I would definitely recommend to family & friends. It’s super affordable. If you need a new wash for your face look no further. This one is just so amazing 😉 you can’t go wrong ! Also garnier has a bunch of other face washes . One for everyone !
Shelby H.
Highland, CA
Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel CreamGarnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing WaterGarnier SkinActive Miracle Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Cream

Kinda a premature review but with just one week of use I can see my skin glowing and looking refreshed..many of my blemishes are gone and my skin is starting to become more of an even tone!!! I will definitely be posting my 4 week review!!
Amanda J.
I use this scrub a few times a week! Charcoal is one of the main ingredients which is known for drawing out impurities from your skin. After just one use, my face felt smoother and cleaner than it’s felt in years! This stuff really works! It helps draw out dirt, oil and excess makeup just like a charm! My face feels super soft and smooth after I use it! It has helped improve my acne and clean out my pores! This wasn’t harsh on my sensitive skin! I highly recommend this scrub!
Evelyn P.
Hudson, MA
I'm personally not a big fan of this scrub. It's rather astringent and uncomfortable. I also don't feel as though it has much of an affect. The scrub particles don't feel as though they do much, as they're not very densely packed. I expected more of this since it had charcoal, but it really let me down. It would likely work better for someone with more oily or less sensitive skin than me.
Mary S.
I have been using this for a couple weeks now and I am really not that impressed. It says that it is a scrub but with one or two actually little beads I would not consider it a scrub as I feel that I do not get any exfoliating at all and I actually rewashed my face with the cleanser water and got more off. Very dissapointed as I really started to enjoy Garniers skin care line.
Tara W.
Williamsburg
This is always my go to product for blackheads! You will see a big difference after just using this product once! I have bought this face wash for years now and I’ve never been disappointed in it. If you hate blackheads and nothing seems to work try this! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED I PROMISE YOU! Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Blackhead Eliminating Scrub
Krysteena L.
This scrub is amazing. Its very gentle on the skin. After use my skin looks and feels clean. The texture of your skin feels smoother. I've been using this for about a month twice a week. I can tell the imporvment in my skin so that makes me super excited to see my skin become flawless. I have oily skin, mild acne. It does help with my oiliness without drying out my skin and when I do break out from that time of the month, it does dry out my pimples. This is the first scrub I ever used and I'm so pleased. Can't wait to have clear skin lol
Miranda K.
Spring
It didn't truly help with my blackheads, and it's a nice scrub, just not my favorite, this product could be better. I need to work with it some more and find out how to make it work for me, but for now, it's just sitting in my medicine cabinet because I use some other skincare stuff and now no longer have blackheads. I have no use for it anymore.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
I just started using this facial scrub about 2 months ago and I love it. My skin is sensitive and this scrub surprisingly doesn't give me any bad reactions which is nice... maybe it's the charcoal in it? I like that it's a scrub rather than just a gel. My face feels so soft and clean after each wash. It also has been helping with blackheads and acne on my face.
Angel G.
Orland Park, IL
Do this really fight against black heads?
Diana C.
Does this actually eliminate blackheads?? I'm interested in buying but I don't want to purchase if it doesn't do its job..
Haley R.
Olympia, Wa
I need products for oily skin!! anyone try this? how to you like it???
Natalia P.
Seattle
Hi! I'm looking for something new to solve my blackheads problem that doesn't make my skin oily. Does this product work? Thanks!
Has anyone had any problems with their skin breaking out with this scrub? I have really sensitive skin.