BY GARNIER #20 in Face Scrubs

Unclogs pores + Clears complexion. With Salicylic Acid

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our gel exfoliator with microbeads deeply cleanses, tightens pores and smoothes skin. The formula with charcoal draws out blackhead-causing dirt, oil and impurities like a magnet.

For external use only. When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Results:

In 1 use, unclogs pores and smoothes skin. After 1 week, pores are diminished and complexion is clear.

How to use:

Wet hands and face. Squeeze scrub into hands and rub together . Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with eyes. Rinse face thoroughly

Oil-free • Salicylic acne treatment

How do I use Clean+ products together?

For optimal results, alternate use with Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel.

For advanced care, incorporate into your routine:

For advanced care, incorporate an oil-free moisturizer such as Moisture Rescue Oil-Free, or BB Cream Oil-Free for Combination/Oily skin, into your routine.

Active: Salicylic Acid 2%. Inactive: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulftate, Polyethylene, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Coco-Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Fragrance.

• I am 41 years old, and I want to erase time or slow it do...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this product on Africa Americans?1 Answers
  • I have really oily skin. Is this really good? What about ...1 Answers
Reviews (2047)
  • "Great price. ive Used a whole bottle now and within the first few uses, it helped alot. Didn't even aggervate my sensitive skin " in 72 reviews
Rachel N.
This Garnier blackhead eliminating scrub is infused with charcoal and it gets deep into your pores and draws out dirt, oils, and impurities like a magnet in just one use!! It has a light but manly cologne scent, and it smells so good! It's a clear greyish color with little black beads. It has a jelly like texture and it feels silky with tiny balls. This scrub is perfect for oily skin and it's great for keeping your face looking clean and feeling refreshed. It clears acne and blackheads like magic. The gel exfoliator and microbeads deeply cleanses, tightens pores, and soothes skin. Don't use it on broken skin unless you want to irritate it. It's best if you use it 2-3 times a week instead of everday. You can apply a moisturizer after use for dry skin if needed. Overall this is a great cleansing scrub and I'd definitely recommend you try it if you haven't already.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This is the first acne fighting face wash I've ever used from the Garnier line. The back said to give it a week for optimum results so this is my review after seven days of continuous use.

I was immediately turned off by the scent, it has a slight fragrance that smells of male cologne. Thankfully that scent dissipates quickly & does not linger. It has tiny exfolating beads that are NOT made from plastic, which I absolutely love and it is gentle enough to use as a daily exfoliant. Almost all my skincare products have charcoal in them, it acts like a magnet and draws out impurities deep in your pores... Which is exactly what this facewash does. The face wash lathers up fantastically and you can really feel the beads working your skin. It promises that after one wash your skin will feel tighter & your pores will be unclogged resulting in smooth skin. That promise held true, and after one wash my skin felt soft and clean. It also promises that after a full week, pores are deminished and your skin will be completly clear. Although my pores are not totally demished, they are significantly less noticable and my skin is without a single blemish.
Overall, I was very impressed with this product and will continue to use it as part of my skin care regimine. For the price it is totally worth it & I highly recommend it to anyone who suffers from blackheads and/or acne in general.
Shelby H.
Highland, CA
Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel CreamGarnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing WaterGarnier SkinActive Miracle Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Cream

Kinda a premature review but with just one week of use I can see my skin glowing and looking refreshed..many of my blemishes are gone and my skin is starting to become more of an even tone!!! I will definitely be posting my 4 week review!!
Deidre M.
I bought this out of curiosity a few months and I'm so glad I did. I use it a few times a week depending on the weather (I live in South Texas) or how my skin feels that day. It took a while to noticeably see results. When I did they were amazing. The texture on my skin changed and the blemishes slowly started to diminish. This is now a permanent item in my skin care routine. If you have textured skin I'd definitely recommend it. I use it alongside the Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion cream cleanser.

Skin type: Combo with oily t-zone
Amanda J.
I use this scrub a few times a week! Charcoal is one of the main ingredients which is known for drawing out impurities from your skin. After just one use, my face felt smoother and cleaner than it’s felt in years! This stuff really works! It helps draw out dirt, oil and excess makeup just like a charm! My face feels super soft and smooth after I use it! It has helped improve my acne and clean out my pores! This wasn’t harsh on my sensitive skin! I highly recommend this scrub!
Hannah O.
Nebraska
I am really in love with this product. It does such a good job of clearing pores and blackheads. It’s a gentle scrub that doesn’t irritate my skin. I would not recommend using this everyday because that might be too much on your skin, but 2-3 times a week would be perfect. Using a moisturizer after this product would be great for your skin. The pricing is good for this product, as it has lasted a long time for me.
Mary S.
I have been using this for a couple weeks now and I am really not that impressed. It says that it is a scrub but with one or two actually little beads I would not consider it a scrub as I feel that I do not get any exfoliating at all and I actually rewashed my face with the cleanser water and got more off. Very dissapointed as I really started to enjoy Garniers skin care line.
Tara W.
Williamsburg
This is always my go to product for blackheads! You will see a big difference after just using this product once! I have bought this face wash for years now and I’ve never been disappointed in it. If you hate blackheads and nothing seems to work try this! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED I PROMISE YOU! Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Blackhead Eliminating Scrub
Miranda K.
Spring
It didn't truly help with my blackheads, and it's a nice scrub, just not my favorite, this product could be better. I need to work with it some more and find out how to make it work for me, but for now, it's just sitting in my medicine cabinet because I use some other skincare stuff and now no longer have blackheads. I have no use for it anymore.
Krysteena L.
This scrub is amazing. Its very gentle on the skin. After use my skin looks and feels clean. The texture of your skin feels smoother. I've been using this for about a month twice a week. I can tell the imporvment in my skin so that makes me super excited to see my skin become flawless. I have oily skin, mild acne. It does help with my oiliness without drying out my skin and when I do break out from that time of the month, it does dry out my pimples. This is the first scrub I ever used and I'm so pleased. Can't wait to have clear skin lol
Angel G.
Orland Park , IL
Do this really fight against black heads?
Diana C.
Does this actually eliminate blackheads?? I'm interested in buying but I don't want to purchase if it doesn't do its job..
Haley R.
Olympia, Wa
I need products for oily skin!! anyone try this? how to you like it???
Natalia P.
Seattle
Hi! I'm looking for something new to solve my blackheads problem that doesn't make my skin oily. Does this product work? Thanks!
Has anyone had any problems with their skin breaking out with this scrub? I have really sensitive skin.