BY GARNIER #10 in Face Scrubs

Unclogs pores + Clears complexion. With Salicylic Acid

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our gel exfoliator with microbeads deeply cleanses, tightens pores and smoothes skin. The formula with charcoal draws out blackhead-causing dirt, oil and impurities like a magnet.

For external use only. When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

In 1 use, unclogs pores and smoothes skin. After 1 week, pores are diminished and complexion is clear.

How to use:

Wet hands and face. Squeeze scrub into hands and rub together . Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with eyes. Rinse face thoroughly

Oil-free • Salicylic acne treatment

How do I use Clean+ products together?

For optimal results, alternate use with Clean + Shine Control Cleansing Gel.

For advanced care, incorporate into your routine:

For advanced care, incorporate an oil-free moisturizer such as Moisture Rescue Oil-Free, or BB Cream Oil-Free for Combination/Oily skin, into your routine.

Active: Salicylic Acid 2%. Inactive: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulftate, Polyethylene, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Coco-Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Fragrance.

Reviews (1926)
Krysteena L.
This scrub is amazing. Its very gentle on the skin. After use my skin looks and feels clean. The texture of your skin feels smoother. I've been using this for about a month twice a week. I can tell the imporvment in my skin so that makes me super excited to see my skin become flawless. I have oily skin, mild acne. It does help with my oiliness without drying out my skin and when I do break out from that time of the month, it does dry out my pimples. This is the first scrub I ever used and I'm so pleased. Can't wait to have clear skin lol
Samantha K.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite exfoliating scrub! It smells fresh, and not in a girly way s my fiance even enjoys using it! It does it's job well. It cleans my face, helps prevent breakouts, tames current break outs and exfoliates without being too harsh. I really like that it has the bit of charcoal, and since they're all different shapes, I feel that it cleans my face and deep cleans my pores way better than what I Had previously been using!
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
So I don't have oily skin but I am acne-prone and got a sample of it. Holy cow! The exfoliant in this is so overly abrasive I felt like I was using sandpaper on my skin. It actually hurt. I would highly recommend you steer clear of this because it will scratch up your skin and it can actually cause wrinkles later on if you use too harsh of an exfoliant.
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
This face wash was so good back when I used it. I had really oily troubled skin. It really did a great job with minimizing the oil and it helped a lot with my breakouts. I used it for about 3-4 months, then it just started to dry out my skin & cause a lot of redness on my cheeks. I don’t know if they changed the formula, but it just doesn’t work for me now.
Kimberly S.
Dallas, TX
This stuff smells good, cleans well, and leaves your face feeling soft! The exfoliating beads don’t hurt or break down too quick, but last awhile to get into the problem areas and crevices. I would buy it again and recommend!
Yakimah A.
Spring Valley, NY
One of the best face scrubs I’ve ever used. I suffer from blackheads on my nose and decided to use this to see if it would help. Not only have my blackheads gone away but my overall skin texture has improved and I compliments all the time on how glowy my skin looks.
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
I normally don’t do well with scrubs, they irritate my skin, but this one is amazing! I tried it for two weeks and my skin cleared up within days. It’s convenient to use and was gentle yet effective. If you’re acne prone I definitely recommend this product.
Courtney B.
I have combo dry skin, but picked up this product because my pores collect sebum like crazy. And this scrub works perfectly.

This is such a gentle product that I don’t notice my skin feeling that different unless I skip it for long, and boom, my white/blackheads are back to party.

Very good, especially for the price. Gentle deep cleaning, but if you have dry skin you probably need to follow up with a moisturizer and use less often.
Olivia S.
Love this!! I use this on a daily basis and it does a great job on my pesky blackhead areas around my nose & chin! It is not harsh on the skin but it gets the job done and leaves me feeling fresh and clean
Sam S.
This is a great cleanser! It cleans and gently exfoliates while unclogging your pores. My skin is super soft after using this just once! It has a great smell and I love the little scrubbing bits within it!
Angel G.
Orland Park, IL
Do this really fight against black heads?
Diana C.
Does this actually eliminate blackheads?? I'm interested in buying but I don't want to purchase if it doesn't do its job..
Haley R.
Olympia, Wa
I need products for oily skin!! anyone try this? how to you like it???
Natalia P.
Hi! I'm looking for something new to solve my blackheads problem that doesn't make my skin oily. Does this product work? Thanks!
Has anyone had any problems with their skin breaking out with this scrub? I have really sensitive skin.