Garnier SkinActive Black Peel-Off Mask with Charcoal, 1.7 fl. oz. uploaded by Marilyn G.Garnier SkinActive Black Peel-Off Mask with Charcoal, 1.7 fl. oz. uploaded by Ashley W.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Skinactive Black Peel-O? Mask with Charcoal is a liquid to peel of mask, formulated with charcoal. This face mask visibly removes deep pore impurities and reduces the appearance of pore size to reveal a fresh, healthy- looking complexion. This... see more...

• Can you use this on your whole face?2 Answers
  • Does this product minimize the pores? because i have larg...1 Answers
Sebastian h.
Freeport
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect. Works wonders for the skin. It left my skin baby soft after using. Would recommend again and again
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
This Garnier SkinActive Black Peel-Off Mask with Charcoal is a good product to try if you are new is masking. It does what it claims to in terms of cleaning your pores and making your skin looking and feeling fresh after use. I like that it is not painful to remove unlike other peel-off masks. I just hope it makes my skin soft and not feeling dry.
Catherine J.
I definitely expected better from Garnier. This mask kind of does what it says, you have to apply an even layer and you can pull it off; if it's not even the sticker parts will not dry. I did notice it mainly took off most of my fine facial hairs and only a couple blackheads. I assumed this product was going to work better on blackheads but it still managed to get a few. I still would recommend this just be careful while using it around your mouth because it tends to be more painful there.
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
I just tried this Garnier Skin Active Peel Off Mask on my TZone. And I like it. It was gentle on my skin, it didn't hurt to remove it. And it removed the gunk out of my pores.
Crystal H.
los angeles
Obviously never put this on your eyebrows or any place where there's hair such as your sideburns it will rip it off however despite the fact that ripped off the little hairs off my cheeks my skin was megasoft for a week afterwards I say it's definitely worth the pain
Hoan L.
Grand Prairie, TX
This did not clear my pores like it claimed to. It smells like super glue which lingers even after it dried. It didn't clear my pores at all, instead, it raised my whiteheads and blackheads to the surface of my skin. Yes it does leave your skin soft after, but there are other products out there that can do that and clear your pores at the same time.
Mai Y.
La Crosse
This product is phenomenal. It is easy to peel off and makes your skin feel nice and clean. If you are thinking this is like those painful peel off masks, don't! It isn't! This is amazing! Takes out gunk from your pores and it is so satisfying.
Naazneen M.
Chicago
Although the mask didnt peel out the way i expected, i think either because of the little hairs on my face or i need to put a thicker layer. The mask actually took out all my black heads and it felt like i just peeled off my old skin!!! My skin was a bit red but very clean. I have used othwr masks but never one that takes my blackheads out. I love it!!!
Caroline E.
I received the is complimentary from PinchMe and it works great for the price! Quality ingredients and easy to apply and wash off.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
For the price, I will keep this in my routine from now on. I have sensitive skin and it did not make my face red when I peeled it off and alot of charcoal masks do so I would recommend this to friends and family looking for a good deep clean. Garnier SkinActive Black Peel-Off Mask with Charcoal, 1.7 fl. oz.
Catherine J.
Can you use this on your whole face?
Melanie r.
san diego
Does this product minimize the pores? because i have large pores