BY GARNIER

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

3-in-1 Moisturizer- Day, Night, Mask

Made with Green Tea, this 3-in-1 face moisturizer is three products in one: a day moisturizer that mattifies, a night moisturizer that hydrates, and a face mask that nourishes. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy cream hydrates while minimizing shine and balancing the skin. Skin appears mattified and less oily day after day. Suitable for sensitive skin.

Results:

Skin appears mattified and less oily day after day

Ingredients: 919079 Aqua/water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays Starch/corn Starch, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Carbomer*, Salicylic Acid*, Caprylyl Glycol*, Tocopherol, Parfum/fragrance*, Sodium Hydroxide*, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil, Linalool*, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Dextrin, Benzyl Alcohol*, Geraniol*. D207626/

Usage: DAY: Apply in the morning to clean skin. NIGHT: Apply at night to clean skin. MASK: Apply a thick layer to the skin twice a week at night, avoiding the eyes and lips. Leave on for 10 minutes and if needed tissue off excess.

• Is this too heavy to use as a daily moisturizer under fou...1 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?  Does it help to control oil a...1 Answers
  • Anyone tried these? What did you think? Garnier SkinActi...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Dryden, MI
This is HG for someone with oily skin. I haven't changed anything about my beauty routine (except started using this) and my oil situation has drastically improved. I haven't changed my diet, my primer, my foundation - nothing! And my makeup is lasting so much longer during the day now, its amazing!

I have oily skin all the way around and usually moisturizers make my skin SO OILY. Not this little wonder product! This moisturizer is thick and hydrating but still works for an oily skin type. It doesn't dry out my skin but also doesn't speed up the oil production. It feels really good and makes your skin super smooth. Not sticky at all once it dries. It smells a little funky, but who cares when it works so well? Plus, for $9 or so the container is HUGE! There is so much product packed into that jar it'll last forever.
Mychel S.
Cuba , MO
One of my holy grail skincare my husband got this for me he bought it at wallmart.. every time i do my night time routines i will do to my husband too.. so we have both good skin lol.. this stuff is good smells good , very light weight is just likely your applying some lotion in your face but this one it’s not sticky at all.. very comfy.. and really hydrate my skin .. and im all about hydrating stuffs i have the rescue gel which i love love the most thats why my husband got this too for me.. highly recommended to all dry and combo skin out there ....🙌🏼🙌🏼
Carisa S.
During the winter months this is my go to for day creme. During the rest of the year I use this product mostly for night and as a mask. I have combination skin so my face can get very oily or very dry at some parts so I try not to use it during the day unless my skin is very dry. As a mask it works alot like ponds so you apply wait then rub off. It leaves my skin feeling overly moisturized but when I wake up my skin is refreshed.
Tori B.
Union, MS
I love this moisturizer so much! I have very combination skin, and it helps mattify the oily parts and moisturizes the dry patches tremendously. Since the summer has started, I also like to mix a little of it with my foundation to make it a little lighter wearing, and it mixes to make the perfect tinted moisturizer. I will definitely repurchase!
Brandi M.
Mesa, AZ
This works very well! It absorbs into my skin fast and doesn’t leave an oily look at all! It tones down the redness in my face and makes my skin feel very moisturized all day! I normally use it after washing my face, I haven’t used it as a mask yet. It has a very light smell that doesn’t bother me.
Phelicia M.
I’ve just been using this for a week, but so far I really like it! I live in a hot, humid place which really tests the mattifying abilities of my skincare and makeup. This moisturizer has done the job wonderfully. I especially like how moisturized and supple it makes my skin feel without making it feel oily. This is shaping up to be my new fav.
Carissa P.
Newark
This is a huge jar, 6.75 oz of product. I use about a little less than a dime sized dollop morning and night. It smells light and refreshing. It's a nice cream consistency that absorbs nicely into my skin. I've used it once as a mask and my skin absorbed it all so I didn't have to wipe any excess away after the masking time was over. I will most definitely repurchase this whenever I get through this huge jar. It's well worth the value with the amount of product you get.
Tammy C.
Frankfort, KY
This is a pretty decent moisturizer. However, if I put a little too much, my face breaks out and I wake up with zits everywhere. I only use this when I’m super dry. This is good for the winter months when it’s cold and dry.
Leslie. L.
Saw this at ulta and decided to try it out and so far i really like it i have oily skin and it helps with that and also leaves my face soft it works as a moisturizer and night mask and smells good too! Highly recommend it for oily skin
Carla B.
maracaibo
It helps to keep my face hydrating and u can use it as a moisturizer this is the first time that i buy something of this brand but im happy with that and its cheaper than others brands so i love it so much
Mary G.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Has anyone used this yet? I just bought it, love their night magic cream but hope this one is great too! Garnier SkinActive Balancing 3-In-1 Face Moisturizer with Green Tea
Nikole S.
Dryden, MI
How is this for oily skin?  Does it help to control oil at all?
Dryden, MI
Is this too heavy to use as a daily moisturizer under foundation?

back