BY GARNIER

3-in-1 Moisturizer- Day, Night, Mask

Made with Green Tea, this 3-in-1 face moisturizer is three products in one: a day moisturizer that mattifies, a night moisturizer that hydrates, and a face mask that nourishes. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy cream hydrates while minimizing shine and balancing the skin. Skin appears mattified and less oily day after day. Suitable for sensitive skin.

Results:

Skin appears mattified and less oily day after day

Ingredients: 919079 Aqua/water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Zea Mays Starch/corn Starch, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Carbomer*, Salicylic Acid*, Caprylyl Glycol*, Tocopherol, Parfum/fragrance*, Sodium Hydroxide*, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil, Linalool*, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Dextrin, Benzyl Alcohol*, Geraniol*. D207626/

Usage: DAY: Apply in the morning to clean skin. NIGHT: Apply at night to clean skin. MASK: Apply a thick layer to the skin twice a week at night, avoiding the eyes and lips. Leave on for 10 minutes and if needed tissue off excess.

Mychel S.
Cuba , MO
One of my holy grail skincare my husband got this for me he bought it at wallmart.. every time i do my night time routines i will do to my husband too.. so we have both good skin lol.. this stuff is good smells good , very light weight is just likely your applying some lotion in your face but this one it’s not sticky at all.. very comfy.. and really hydrate my skin .. and im all about hydrating stuffs i have the rescue gel which i love love the most thats why my husband got this too for me.. highly recommended to all dry and combo skin out there ....🙌🏼🙌🏼
Carissa P.
Newark
This is a huge jar, 6.75 oz of product. I use about a little less than a dime sized dollop morning and night. It smells light and refreshing. It's a nice cream consistency that absorbs nicely into my skin. I've used it once as a mask and my skin absorbed it all so I didn't have to wipe any excess away after the masking time was over. I will most definitely repurchase this whenever I get through this huge jar. It's well worth the value with the amount of product you get.
Sarah M.
I have been using this for a few weeks now, I purchased it from Walmart and it was about 10$. I like this for during the day, especially under makeup. Using it then I have absolutely no problems, it keeps my skin nice and hydrated. However at night this stuff is awful. After it’s been on for 30 minutes of less, I will go to touch my face and the product start to basically ball up and peel off my face. Besides that I have no other issues with it. I think you’re getting a lot of product for your money, I believe it’s over 6 fluid ounces which is amazing, especially for a drugstore product. I also love the scent of it !
Tammy C.
Richmond
This is a pretty decent moisturizer. However, if I put a little too much, my face breaks out and I wake up with zits everywhere. I only use this when I’m super dry. This is good for the winter months when it’s cold and dry.
Carla B.
maracaibo
It helps to keep my face hydrating and u can use it as a moisturizer this is the first time that i buy something of this brand but im happy with that and its cheaper than others brands so i love it so much
Kayla M.
Missouri
I’ve been using this for a few weeks now. The difference in my skin is incredible! It has left my skin so soft and moisturized. This is great for the winter! Great price for a great product. Very happy.
Ewelina W.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
It soothes my skin and does exactly what it claims to do at an inexpensive price! It moisturizes just enough without over moisturizing! It lasts for a long time because you dont need a lot! I would definitely recommend to others!
Sabrina p.
I love love love this lotion. My face feels fresh and light after every shower when I put this on. My face is both oily and dry (combination skin) so I needed a lotion that helped and this does the trick! It works amazing with the Garnier face wash
Jennifer S.
Exton, PA
I’ve started using this as a mask and a nighttime moisturizer. My skin feels amazing. This product absorbs quickly and leaves your skin so hydrated and supple.
Achsah C.
This makes my face feel smooth, however I noticed my skin starting to break out more ever since I started using this moisturizer.