BY GARNIER

All-in-1 Towelette Removes Makeup + Cleanses + Refreshes.

The All-in-1 Cleansing And Makeup Removing Power Of Micellar Water Is Now Available In An Ultra-gentle Wipe. Like A Magnet, The Micelles In These Makeup Removing Wipes Capture And Lift Away Dirt, Oil And Makeup Without Harsh Rubbing, Leaving Skin Feeling Clean And Soft. These Wipes Are Specially Formulated With Silk Fibers For An Extra Soft Clean.

Results:

Instantly Removes Face, Lip And Eye Makeup While Feeling Soft And Gentle To Skin. No Greasy Residue Left Behind.

How to Use:

Directions: Peel Label To Open.

To Remove Eye Makeup: Hold Towelette Over Closed Eyes For A Few Seconds, Then Gently Wipe Away Without Harsh Rubbing.

To Cleanse Skin & Remove Face Makeup: Gently Wipe Towelette All Over Until Skin Is Completely Clean From Makeup And Impurities.

Use Daily, Am/Pm. No Need To Rinse.

Aqua/Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Panthenol, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polysorbate 65, Simethicone, Sodium Benzoate.

• Are these as good as the water?6 Answers
  • Are the wipes comparable to the liquid? Wouldn't it be lo...4 Answers
  • I'm a sucker for makeup wipes! My favorite is very expens...2 Answers
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These work really good and take off all my makeup in one wipey. That are super moist and leave my skin feeling soft after using. Cleans and removes. Works great! Definitely recommend and very affordable
Danette H.
Mcchord Afb, WA
I use these for after my shower and washing with a foaming face wash I still have some pretty serious eye makeup leftover and this cleans it right up. Also great for my early mornings!!!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love this make up removing towel They are really great at removing all of your make up Elise your skin feeling rough for us to clean soft it smells great you can just throw this pack inside your purse and use that on the go
Casey B.
These are amazing! So soft on the skin and doesn't leave your skin dry at all. It really cleanses the skin and removes any oils on your face. They're so refreshing and inexpensive !
Cianelle M.
Frankfort, IL
They don't break me out which is a good thing and I believe it has the same product and ingredients as the micellar water in the bottle. 4 stars because it seem to dry out quickly
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
i just purchased these and have used twice so far. i do normally use the equivalent garnier micellar water and cotton rounds to remibe my makeup each evening prior to cleansing. i thought that having the wipes would cutbdown on the hassle of cotton rounds, but have found that i need two wipes each use, as they are not all that moist. infind this a bit of a let down, as i wear minimal makeup, just a lightweight foundation, eyebrow gel, and non-waterproof mascara. i will probably go back to the water and cotton rounds, as i don't think these will last me very long at the current rate of use. i do like!the formula. as most other makeup remover wipes irritate me or break me out.
Anna D.
Bentonville
I LIVE MICELLAR WATER! I use it everyday to take my makeup off. I like the wipes because it makes it more simple for me but I think I prefer the regular micellar water more
marissa m.
Worthington, OH
Purchased at: Target
These are great! I love that are micellar based just in a wipe form. It makes it easy to use as a 1st step in cleansing my skin and gentle, so doesn't cause irritation.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Already a fan of Garniers Micellar Water, i really appreciate these easy to use wipes on the go. Serioualy this takes off everything from makeup to facepaint, gently.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE these wipes. They are simply miracle wipes! I used to use a knock of brand of make up remover wipes but I had a coupon and they were on sale so I figured I would buy them (bought from Rite Aid). My goodness, I was in for a treat. It usually takes me about 10-15 minutes to remove makeup from my face with my old wipes, but these ones did the trick in about 2 minutes. I have combination skin, and most of the time it feels oily even after cleansing it. These wipes didn't have a harsh smell to them, and gently cleansed my skin. They are very dense and durable, and best of all they didn't leave my skin feeling super oily. I will definitely purchase these again and would have to highly recommend them to women of all sorts! It's the product you have to try at least once.
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Are these as good as the water?
Jessica H.
Pensacola, FL
Are the wipes comparable to the liquid? Wouldn't it be lovely to just wipe the day off and go ?!?
Christina L.
Omg never knew they had this product! How well does it work ?!
Harleigh W.
Newington, CT
I'm a sucker for makeup wipes! My favorite is very expensive & looking for another option. Are these for sensitive skin?