BY GARNIER

All-in-1 Towelette Removes Makeup + Cleanses + Refreshes.

The All-in-1 Cleansing And Makeup Removing Power Of Micellar Water Is Now Available In An Ultra-gentle Wipe. Like A Magnet, The Micelles In These Makeup Removing Wipes Capture And Lift Away Dirt, Oil And Makeup Without Harsh Rubbing, Leaving Skin Feeling Clean And Soft. These Wipes Are Specially Formulated With Silk Fibers For An Extra Soft Clean.

Results:

Instantly Removes Face, Lip And Eye Makeup While Feeling Soft And Gentle To Skin. No Greasy Residue Left Behind.

How to Use:

Directions: Peel Label To Open.

To Remove Eye Makeup: Hold Towelette Over Closed Eyes For A Few Seconds, Then Gently Wipe Away Without Harsh Rubbing.

To Cleanse Skin & Remove Face Makeup: Gently Wipe Towelette All Over Until Skin Is Completely Clean From Makeup And Impurities.

Use Daily, Am/Pm. No Need To Rinse.

Aqua/Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Panthenol, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polysorbate 65, Simethicone, Sodium Benzoate.

• Are these as good as the water?6 Answers
  • Are the wipes comparable to the liquid? Wouldn't it be lo...4 Answers
  • I'm a sucker for makeup wipes! My favorite is very expens...2 Answers
NaNa P.
Kansas City, KS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great wipes and smell. Remove makeup amazingly but you do have to use more than one. But will take away 90% of the makeup. Works amazing for an affordable price but drys up quickly. I will recommend if you go through wipes like toilet paper.
Tiffany O.
Pittsburgh
These make up remover wipes are pretty awesome! I’ve been using them for a while now. Sometimes I feel like my makeup doesn’t come off all the way so I have to use multiple wipes. I’m not sure if that is normal or not, but I still like them.
Jasmine M.
Tinley Park
I don't care too much for the smell, has a woodsy smell. Slight tingling sensation after removal. 2-3 toweletes remove a full face of make up. toweletes is only 5.9in x 7.1in.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
This removes the toughest of makeup, including waterproof mascara. These wipes work effectively so there is no need to tug on skin. The product is gentle and smells great. I think the only problem with this product is the resealable flap. Sometimes it becomes less sticky, allowing moisture to come out.
Anney P.
Chicago
I used these wipes to remove makeup, and it feels so good after using these. I will recommend to use these wipes to remove makeup. They are easy to carry, so we can carry them while traveling or while work.. they are just so soothing
Tiffany V.
These wipes remove makeup pretty well. I’m always looking for cheaper wipes but I haven’t really found any cheaper ones that remove the same amount of makeup. They’re pretty comparable to other products at the same price point.
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis , MO
A great wipe! It is in the mid-price to high price range, depending on where you buy it. It boasts about being their famous micellar water in a towelette, and it really is that! Great for those with the waterproof mascara and heavy makeup!
Sara T.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Target
I like these face wipes. I feel like they are a decent price and do not upset my skin. I do wish that they were a bit more saturated with the micellar water, but they are wet enough to use. I have bought these many times.
Savannah H.
I use the micellar water makeup remover whenever I’m home but when I travel I always get a pack of these wipes. They’re convenient and reliable! I love how gentle they are on my skin while still being strong at removing!
Cori H.
Evansville, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
These are my go-to makeup wipes. They are super affordable and easy to use. They lake makeup off easily, and leave skin feeling clean, smooth, and hydrated. I love this SkinActive line. It’s perfect for dry or combo skin.
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Are these as good as the water?
Jessica H.
Pensacola, FL
Are the wipes comparable to the liquid? Wouldn't it be lovely to just wipe the day off and go ?!?
Christina L.
Omg never knew they had this product! How well does it work ?!
Harleigh W.
Newington, CT
I'm a sucker for makeup wipes! My favorite is very expensive & looking for another option. Are these for sensitive skin?