BY GARNIER

All-in-1 Towelette Removes Makeup + Cleanses + Refreshes.

The All-in-1 Cleansing And Makeup Removing Power Of Micellar Water Is Now Available In An Ultra-gentle Wipe. Like A Magnet, The Micelles In These Makeup Removing Wipes Capture And Lift Away Dirt, Oil And Makeup Without Harsh Rubbing, Leaving Skin Feeling Clean And Soft. These Wipes Are Specially Formulated With Silk Fibers For An Extra Soft Clean.

Results:

Instantly Removes Face, Lip And Eye Makeup While Feeling Soft And Gentle To Skin. No Greasy Residue Left Behind.

How to Use:

Directions: Peel Label To Open.

To Remove Eye Makeup: Hold Towelette Over Closed Eyes For A Few Seconds, Then Gently Wipe Away Without Harsh Rubbing.

To Cleanse Skin & Remove Face Makeup: Gently Wipe Towelette All Over Until Skin Is Completely Clean From Makeup And Impurities.

Use Daily, Am/Pm. No Need To Rinse.

Aqua/Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Panthenol, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polysorbate 65, Simethicone, Sodium Benzoate.

• Are these as good as the water?6 Answers
  • Are the wipes comparable to the liquid? Wouldn't it be lo...4 Answers
  • I'm a sucker for makeup wipes! My favorite is very expens...2 Answers
Amber E.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Love these so much! Used them at my best friends house for the first time and fell in love! Only makeup wipes I use now! Cleans the makeup off so well. Doesn’t burn your eyes either when you take your makeup off!
Sheila B.
I like these! They don’t burn or sting my face and remove makeup well. I don’t wear a lot of makeup so I can’t comment on how effective it is on taking everything off but I like it for removing the little makeup I do wear.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These wipes were excellent! I always struggle to find good makeup remover wipes that work for me because I really layer on the makeup and show no mercy lol decided to give these a try and they worked great. It removes everything perfectly, including stubborn waterproof mascara. The formula is excellent, not oily no alcohol, my skin feels just right after cleansing.  I would say these are definitely great for sensitive skin.. Had no problem with these in that sense. Price is okay for what you're getting too! Recommend for anyone who has sensitive skin and but in need of a excellent wipes that wipes well.
Kaylyn C.
These makeup removing wipes are very dry. It takes more than one wipe to remove my makeup. But they do make my face feel nice and soft, and they do not irritate or break my face out. I wish these wipes were not so dry, because they are actually a really great product. But since they are very dry, I do not think I would repurchase again. It was definitely worth the try.
Brittney N.
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes!! I find that they are very effective in taking off my makeup. I have tried others and these are by far the best yet. I did a side by side with another wipe and compared tto the other brand these took off all my makeup. They are sensitive around the eyes witch is something I love and look for in products like this. The packaging is standard. You can find them at a good price at Walmart, Target, or any drugstore. I would definitely recommend!
Erika J.
I purchased these wipes to take with me in my gym bag for after workouts. I love the micellar water for use at home and the wipes are perfection! The texture of the wipe is soft and stretchy. The amount of liquid on them is just enough. And they leave my face feeling clean and soft. Highly recommend.
Jacky B.
Orlando, FL
I have always had trouble with my skin and breakouts, but I am also pretty lazy so I don't always want to go through washing my face completely, but Garnier Micellar products have changed my life! I use them to take off my make and have had very clear skin since I started using them. I like the wipes because they are easy to take and use on the go.
Samantha C.
I am a huge fan of Garnier Micellar Water and while the wipes are convenient, I find that they don't do as great a job as the normal Garnier Micellar Water (and Garnier Waterproof Micellar Water). That said, if you don't like using cotton pads to remove your makeup, this is a great solution.
Leslie C.
I thought these wipes were going to be like the micellar water in a bottle, but they weren’t. They were kind of dry, so it made it difficult to get my make up off. I had to wet them a little so I could use them. It also has a weird smell. I won’t be buying these again.
Lexis M.
San Antonio , TX
Love these make up remover wipes. They do not leave your face oily at all . No hassle to getting your mascara off . Makes your face feel like you just washed it. Feels so fresh
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Are these as good as the water?
Christina L.
Omg never knew they had this product! How well does it work ?!
Jessica H.
Pensacola, FL
Are the wipes comparable to the liquid? Wouldn't it be lovely to just wipe the day off and go ?!?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How do you feel about these wipes? Yes or No?