BY GARNIER

All-in-1 Towelette Removes Makeup + Cleanses + Refreshes.

The All-in-1 Cleansing And Makeup Removing Power Of Micellar Water Is Now Available In An Ultra-gentle Wipe. Like A Magnet, The Micelles In These Makeup Removing Wipes Capture And Lift Away Dirt, Oil And Makeup Without Harsh Rubbing, Leaving Skin Feeling Clean And Soft. These Wipes Are Specially Formulated With Silk Fibers For An Extra Soft Clean.

Results:

Instantly Removes Face, Lip And Eye Makeup While Feeling Soft And Gentle To Skin. No Greasy Residue Left Behind.

How to Use:

Directions: Peel Label To Open.

To Remove Eye Makeup: Hold Towelette Over Closed Eyes For A Few Seconds, Then Gently Wipe Away Without Harsh Rubbing.

To Cleanse Skin & Remove Face Makeup: Gently Wipe Towelette All Over Until Skin Is Completely Clean From Makeup And Impurities.

Use Daily, Am/Pm. No Need To Rinse.

Aqua/Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Panthenol, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polysorbate 65, Simethicone, Sodium Benzoate.

• Are these as good as the water?6 Answers
  • Are the wipes comparable to the liquid? Wouldn't it be lo...4 Answers
  • I'm a sucker for makeup wipes! My favorite is very expens...2 Answers
erica a.
Hattiesburg
These are great! I love all Garnier products especially Miscellar water and wipes! They don’t burn your sensitive eye area like some wipes do (at least for me) and they smell so good. And you can find them for cheap at Ross’ Dress for Less Department Stores!
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
I have used these and the refreshing remover towelettes (that come in the green package). I liked these, but felt that in comparison to the others, I thought the towel itself was a little more rough in texture. Overall it left my skin makeup free though! And with no irritation or breakouts.
Hillary N.
Saint Marys, PA
I love these wipes! I have very sensitive skin and I have to be careful what I use on my face because everything breaks me out. I’ve tried the micellar water and I really liked that but it wasn’t convenient for on the go. I like these because I can take them with me wherever I go and don’t have to worry about it spilling in my bag. It leaves your skin soft and not greasy. Only thing is it took me more than one wipe to remove all my makeup. I would recommend this to others!
Dani-May L.
These micellar water wipes are amazing!! They truly do remove all the dirt from your face. They are totally affordable and passed all my expectations. I have used them for about a year and I will continue to buy them for n the future.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Love Garnier’s micellar water and micellar makeup removing towelettes. They don’t burn my eyes, and take eye makeup off immediately. I hold it over my eyes for about 5 seconds and then I wipe and it comes right off. I love this stuff!
Stephanie S.
These wipes are a life saver! They are gentle enough to remove your eye make up as well. I just wish they were a little bigger. Though I use both sides thoroughly, sometimes I need a second cloth to completely wipe my face.
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this. It’s a great cleanser for your face if you just sweated outside all day or if you wore a full face of glam makeup. I do make sure even if I didn’t do anything all day before bed and when I wake up to make sure I clean my face with it and it’s so simple and fast yet so rewarding to helping my acne prone skin!
Jessica H.
New York
Comparable to their micellar water in terms of makeup removing power. It’s my first time using this product, and so far I like how easy it is to use and that it doesn’t irritate my skin. The packaging is cute as well.
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
This is very gentle compared to a lot of makeup removing cloths. Not only is the formula gentle (Micellar water on a cotton pad has been a longtime favorite makeup removal method for me), but the actual cloth is more gentle than the average cloth. There is no crisscross design to aggravate the skin or anything.
I usually add a little bit more Micellar water to the cloth to remove my eye makeup before going in with cotton pads to make sure every trace is gone.
Kya L.
Maine
Work very well. Most times when I get makeup wipes it takes a while to get the makeup off. These are gentle and make my skin soft after. The price is great and the packaging is nice too, I do love the color pink !
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Are these as good as the water?
Jessica H.
Pensacola, FL
Are the wipes comparable to the liquid? Wouldn't it be lovely to just wipe the day off and go ?!?
Christina L.
Omg never knew they had this product! How well does it work ?!
Harleigh W.
Newington, CT
I'm a sucker for makeup wipes! My favorite is very expensive & looking for another option. Are these for sensitive skin?