Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Thea are a MUST HAVE in my makeup kit. They are so good for taking off makeup and I use full coverage and full glam most of the time and it takes my makeup off so fast and easy rather than having to scrub. I do as well have really bad acne prone skin and this is so gently for it and it truly feels so clean afterwards. I would recommend these wipes more so than other brands as clean and clear or nutregena just because it so gentle but also cleans your face without putting harsh chemicals on it And FRAGRANCE FREE!!