Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I think these are fairly new. I haven't seen them for a very long at least. I picked up a pack about a week ago and so far I really like them. I like to keep a package of face wipes next to my bed because there are some nights when I am just too tired to get up and go wash my face and so I'll just grab one of the wipes and wipe my face really well before bed. I have been away from home for about 4 days now and these are the only makeup remover wipes I brought with me and they do a great job. I'm not surprised though because the Garnier micellar water is also a great product so if it's the same thing just in a wipe form I'm really not surprised. They are not at all oily, they do remove all your makeup including your stubborn eye makeup! And after you're done your skin feels nice and soft not at all tacky or oily! So far I've really enjoyed them!