BY GARNIER

All-in-1 Towelette Removes Makeup + Cleanses + Refreshes.

The All-in-1 Cleansing And Makeup Removing Power Of Micellar Water Is Now Available In An Ultra-gentle Wipe. Like A Magnet, The Micelles In These Makeup Removing Wipes Capture And Lift Away Dirt, Oil And Makeup Without Harsh Rubbing, Leaving Skin Feeling Clean And Soft. These Wipes Are Specially Formulated With Silk Fibers For An Extra Soft Clean.

Results:

Instantly Removes Face, Lip And Eye Makeup While Feeling Soft And Gentle To Skin. No Greasy Residue Left Behind.

How to Use:

Directions: Peel Label To Open.

To Remove Eye Makeup: Hold Towelette Over Closed Eyes For A Few Seconds, Then Gently Wipe Away Without Harsh Rubbing.

To Cleanse Skin & Remove Face Makeup: Gently Wipe Towelette All Over Until Skin Is Completely Clean From Makeup And Impurities.

Use Daily, Am/Pm. No Need To Rinse.

Aqua/Water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Panthenol, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polysorbate 65, Simethicone, Sodium Benzoate.

• Are these as good as the water?6 Answers
  • Are the wipes comparable to the liquid? Wouldn't it be lo...4 Answers
  • I'm a sucker for makeup wipes! My favorite is very expens...2 Answers
Amya S.
Houston
LET ME💖TELL YOU💖ABOUT💖THESE WIPES!!!!! The makeup just melts off when I use these. Oh my goodness, when I bought these I was already hyped because I've been wanting to try the Micellar Water, so I figured "close enough right". If the water is anything like these wipes than I'm buying that too. I'm honestly sad I only bought one because I'm running low on these wipes. Any time a makeup wearing friend comes over (because we don't discriminate in this household) I tell then to try the wipes because I absolutely love them!
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
It pains me to only give this one star, since I love the Garnier micellar water so much, but these wipes seem completely different to me. Where is the micellar water is gentle and easily removes makeup, these wipes are kind of harsh on my skin and take some rubbing in order to remove any makeup. The material of the wipes isn't soft, which I think is part of why they're so irritating. If they could find a way to put the actual micellar water into a soft wipe I bet these would be awesome!
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
Thea are a MUST HAVE in my makeup kit. They are so good for taking off makeup and I use full coverage and full glam most of the time and it takes my makeup off so fast and easy rather than having to scrub. I do as well have really bad acne prone skin and this is so gently for it and it truly feels so clean afterwards. I would recommend these wipes more so than other brands as clean and clear or nutregena just because it so gentle but also cleans your face without putting harsh chemicals on it And FRAGRANCE FREE!!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I think these are fairly new. I haven't seen them for a very long at least. I picked up a pack about a week ago and so far I really like them. I like to keep a package of face wipes next to my bed because there are some nights when I am just too tired to get up and go wash my face and so I'll just grab one of the wipes and wipe my face really well before bed. I have been away from home for about 4 days now and these are the only makeup remover wipes I brought with me and they do a great job. I'm not surprised though because the Garnier micellar water is also a great product so if it's the same thing just in a wipe form I'm really not surprised. They are not at all oily, they do remove all your makeup including your stubborn eye makeup! And after you're done your skin feels nice and soft not at all tacky or oily! So far I've really enjoyed them!
Mary D.
Memphis, TN
These are my go to makeup removing wipes. They are soft and remove 95% of my makeup with just one cloth. I use these before I wash my face to make and they almost make so I don’t have to wash it. They don’t dry out which is what I look for in a makeup removing cloth as I have found that a lot of other do. I give these two thumbs up.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I really love these wipes. I gave them 5 stars because they are perfect for sensitive skin. They are gentle and take off all your makeup easily. You may need two wipes to fully get off eye makeup but you really get that fresh clean skin with these! I would buy again.
Pru M.
These wipes were effective for me as far as removal of excess oils & dirt but I still found myself always washing my face w/my normal facial wash because I still felt a little residue left on my face & it may have been a moisturizer in the wipes but I just didnt enjoy the sticky feeling on my face.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
I'm crazy about Micellar water and Micellar water make up wipes but these were not what I wanted or expected after running out of my beloved Simple Micellar wipes and Ponds Cold Cream wipe. They left an oily residue behind unlike there traditional Micellar waterproof removing water doesn't. Sad.
BECCA B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really really enjoy these wipes. They don’t give me any irritation. They have a nice subtle scent to them. The only issue is that they kind of dry out quickly if you aren’t super diligent about fully resealing the package which you don’t have to worry about with some other wipes.
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
Every since getting lash extensions, I have had to be careful with the products I use. Since their pink bottle of micellar works so well with the extensions, I went for the wipes to further protect my extensions. I find that these wipes definitely do their job and I can remove a full face of makeup with one wipe. You may have to wipe over some areas multiple times, but I don't find that terribly hard. I'm satisfy with how these work and how clean my face is afterwards.
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Are these as good as the water?
Jessica H.
Pensacola, FL
Are the wipes comparable to the liquid? Wouldn't it be lovely to just wipe the day off and go ?!?
Christina L.
Omg never knew they had this product! How well does it work ?!
Harleigh W.
Newington, CT
I'm a sucker for makeup wipes! My favorite is very expensive & looking for another option. Are these for sensitive skin?