Suzane C.
Bel Air, MD
I`m from Brazil and currently living in USA. So, when I first came here years ago, I had some troubles with my skin what started to look very dry. A friend of mine recommended the Garnier Micellar Water and the results were instant. Since of that I`ve using the product at least twice a day, it really helped my skin got better and still working.
Also the micellar water is very good for remove make up, even the waterproof products get off with no problem. I`d highly recommend this product to everyone, especially who has a very dry skin and also a oil skin. Yes! it is good for both of them!