Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Personally, I LOVE this product. After moving and having my skin react poorly to a new environment, I decided to try this after hearing so many people rave about it.

It. did. not. disappoint.

I was breaking out frequently, new wrinkles were showing up, and my skin felt both dry and oily all the time before adding this to my routine. Within a week, my skin was looking and feeling infinitely better. Not only do I love how much more hydrated and clean my skin feels, but the ease of using this product can't be beat. Saturate a cotton pad, wipe, and you're good to go!

The only "con" that others have listed is the makeup removing ability. While I will admit that this struggles to take mascara off (primarily waterproof), I personally don't mind and just use an oil-based makeup wipe to remove my eye makeup. I follow this with the micellar water to remove the oil and the rest of my makeup - which works like a charm. I never have to use more than two cotton pads to get all of my makeup off.

At the end of the day, this is a must-have product for me that I won't be deviating from any time soon. It's been a game-changer for me and my dry skin. I'd highly recommend this for people who have similar skin types, especially those with sensitive skin.