Shree A.
This is so clear as water and feels like a water.  I used this as instructed in the bottle using a cotton pad.  Pour the required amount of micellar water on the cotton pad and wipe it gently without rubbing harshly.  In Warning section they mentioned, "Avoid getting in eyes" but they told, "Remove eye makeup holding pad over the closed eyes for few sec and then wipe gently".I tried to remove my eye makeup but I got some product into my eyes with cause irritation (likely to say burning sensation) and I washed my eyes immediately.This really works wonder on the makeup removal.  It takes out all the makeup and dirt from the skin.  But for eye makeup especially Mascara it took me 2 to 3 wipes at least.  It's poring out so something products get wasted spilling down.They instructed No need to Rinse.  But I did rinse my skin which feels much better rather not rinsing.
I reduced the single star for eye makeup removal is not effective as I can't remove I makeup without getting into the eye.