BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋12 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?5 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work as well as it says and if so,...4 Answers
Tiyanna H.
This product by Garnier effectively removes makeup. I use it to remove mascara, lipstick, concealer, etc. I purchased this item after buying the Micellar cleansing water for oily skin (green bottle) although both bottles claim to be for sensitive skin, which I have. I can honestly say that it removes makeup thoroughly without having to "scrub" and irritate the skin. These can be found at any local drugstore. I bought mine from CVS for about $8-9. It is 13.5 fluid ounces so the bottle should last at least a few months. I don't wear heavy makeup but what I do wear has been effectively removed with using this cleansing water. I do feel as though my skin is clean after using this. This product did not cause my skin to break out which is a big statement because I have very acne prone, sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wears makeup or anyone who seeks to clean their skin without having to do too much. I also suggest purchasing cotton pads along with the cleansing water.
natasha v.
This has become my holy Grail for skin care I had heard about it a lot on social media and on YouTube and I decided I’d would finally get it because every time I use make up remover‘s they usually sting my skin or they burn around my eyes or they make my lips kind of swell I am just really sensitive so I bought this because I heard it was really good as a cleaner to and I often don’t like seeing her having to wash my face with face soap and make a whole mass I just want to something really quick they can freshen up anytime during the day and this one has helped but I noticed that since I started using it my acne which I would say have light to medium at me times cluster acne this has actually made a lot of it go away and I always finish up with their rescueGel cream by their same brand and I’m just notice a huge difference in my skin it smoother it looks clear my pores of gone so much smaller and my redness has gone down a lot I have to say has something to do with this micellar water and they are gel cream because that’s the only thing I changed in my life was my products
Alyssa R.
Boonville, NY
I decided to try the Garnier SkinActive cleansing water after watching YouTubers rave about it. I have really sensitive skin so I was sort of looking for a less harsh makeup remover. This product removes my skin makeup (primer,foundation, concealer, etc) and my eyeshadow amazingly and without effort. The only thing I have any trouble with is my mascara and eyeliner. They have different versions of the product and I think I’m going to try the one for waterproof mascara next. I think it’s the blue one? 🤔 You can get it almost anywhere. I bought mine at dollar general. It’s a little bit pricier than buying makeup wipes. I think I paid 8-9 dollars but it’s worth it in my own opinion. I’m definitely going to keep using it and I recommend that others try it.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This Micellar water is about average compared to other brands I have used. It gets the job done, gets the makeup off (with about 4 cotton pads for me) and cleanses the skin as stated. I will compare this to the Simple brand’s Micellar water, which gets all my makeup off with only 2 cotton pads and also hydrates my face. The two products have about the same amount of product in them, though Simple is about $2 more.
All in all this product stays true to its word and is amazing for those nights where you are too exhausted to go through with a whole skincare routine, as it removes makeup and cleanses at the same time. I feel Micellar water should be much more common in people’s beauty ammunition and if you are a beginner this is definitely a good choice for you.
Miranda L.
Atlanta
I do love this product because it does exactly what it says it will! At least for me it does. I had read mixed reviews prior to buying it, but figured I try it in my own since it was on sale and I had a coupon.

It does a great job removing my makeup and giving my face a nice refreshing feel especially after a workout and shower.

The only thing I don’t particularly care for is that even though it says it’s for all skin types, even sensitive ones (which I do have very sensitive skin) it does leave my face red after using it.

So to avoid that I try to only use it at night to give my face time to get it’s natural color back before having to go somewhere especially if I don’t intend on wearing makeup for the day which is in most cases.
Devon B.
Omaha, NE
I bought a bottle of this at Target two weeks ago, and since then, I have used it everyday to remove my makeup. It cuts right through foundation, powder, eyeshadow, and even mascara. It is more difficult to remove waterproof mascara, but that is to be expected. You don't need to scrub hard to remove your makeup as it literally just slides off. A little bit of this product does go a long way.

The smell is pleasant, and not chemical smelling. The water feels fantastic on sunburned skin, and irritated skin.

I have a few random spots on my face from hormonal breakouts, and this product does not irritate those and make them any worse. It is really gentle on all skin types.

Suzane C.
Bel Air, MD
I`m from Brazil and currently living in USA. So, when I first came here years ago, I had some troubles with my skin what started to look very dry. A friend of mine recommended the Garnier Micellar Water and the results were instant. Since of that I`ve using the product at least twice a day, it really helped my skin got better and still working.
Also the micellar water is very good for remove make up, even the waterproof products get off with no problem. I`d highly recommend this product to everyone, especially who has a very dry skin and also a oil skin. Yes! it is good for both of them!
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Personally, I LOVE this product. After moving and having my skin react poorly to a new environment, I decided to try this after hearing so many people rave about it.

It. did. not. disappoint.

I was breaking out frequently, new wrinkles were showing up, and my skin felt both dry and oily all the time before adding this to my routine. Within a week, my skin was looking and feeling infinitely better. Not only do I love how much more hydrated and clean my skin feels, but the ease of using this product can't be beat. Saturate a cotton pad, wipe, and you're good to go!

The only "con" that others have listed is the makeup removing ability. While I will admit that this struggles to take mascara off (primarily waterproof), I personally don't mind and just use an oil-based makeup wipe to remove my eye makeup. I follow this with the micellar water to remove the oil and the rest of my makeup - which works like a charm. I never have to use more than two cotton pads to get all of my makeup off.

At the end of the day, this is a must-have product for me that I won't be deviating from any time soon. It's been a game-changer for me and my dry skin. I'd highly recommend this for people who have similar skin types, especially those with sensitive skin.
Lizzy S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Micellar water is absolutely wonderful. Ever since I've used it I have not used any other make up removing wipes, or facial cleanser. My skin has never been a problem and generally when cleansing with other cleansers it becomes dry. But micellar water is just so simple and all that I need to remove SUPER tough makeup to get off, and cleanse my face. WITHOUT rinsing. I'm talking LIQUID and GEL eyeliner, very hard to remove glitter pigment. Comes off without harsh rubbing. Garnier micellar water is a godsend and has all different types for different types of skin. Definitely recommend. And Dollar General has it cheaper than anywhere else !
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
All my eyelash extension friends, this is what you want to keep your lashes sparkling clean! Every since I started using this with a q-tip every night before I go to sleep, my lash retention has been amazing compared to when I thought actually cleaning them with a q-tip would make them fall out. Clean your extensions every day! A bottle lasts me a long time, I feel like I've barely put a dent in it. I also use it with round pads to remove stubborn eye makeup and cleanse my face. You don't have to wash your face after using it but I don't like how it leaves me skin, so I wash it off with water- you don't need anything else.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Lysianne S.