BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋13 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?5 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work as well as it says and if so,...4 Answers
Tiyanna H.
This product by Garnier effectively removes makeup. I use it to remove mascara, lipstick, concealer, etc. I purchased this item after buying the Micellar cleansing water for oily skin (green bottle) although both bottles claim to be for sensitive skin, which I have. I can honestly say that it removes makeup thoroughly without having to "scrub" and irritate the skin. These can be found at any local drugstore. I bought mine from CVS for about $8-9. It is 13.5 fluid ounces so the bottle should last at least a few months. I don't wear heavy makeup but what I do wear has been effectively removed with using this cleansing water. I do feel as though my skin is clean after using this. This product did not cause my skin to break out which is a big statement because I have very acne prone, sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wears makeup or anyone who seeks to clean their skin without having to do too much. I also suggest purchasing cotton pads along with the cleansing water.
natasha v.
This has become my holy Grail for skin care I had heard about it a lot on social media and on YouTube and I decided I’d would finally get it because every time I use make up remover‘s they usually sting my skin or they burn around my eyes or they make my lips kind of swell I am just really sensitive so I bought this because I heard it was really good as a cleaner to and I often don’t like seeing her having to wash my face with face soap and make a whole mass I just want to something really quick they can freshen up anytime during the day and this one has helped but I noticed that since I started using it my acne which I would say have light to medium at me times cluster acne this has actually made a lot of it go away and I always finish up with their rescueGel cream by their same brand and I’m just notice a huge difference in my skin it smoother it looks clear my pores of gone so much smaller and my redness has gone down a lot I have to say has something to do with this micellar water and they are gel cream because that’s the only thing I changed in my life was my products
Alyssa R.
Boonville, NY
I decided to try the Garnier SkinActive cleansing water after watching YouTubers rave about it. I have really sensitive skin so I was sort of looking for a less harsh makeup remover. This product removes my skin makeup (primer,foundation, concealer, etc) and my eyeshadow amazingly and without effort. The only thing I have any trouble with is my mascara and eyeliner. They have different versions of the product and I think I’m going to try the one for waterproof mascara next. I think it’s the blue one? 🤔 You can get it almost anywhere. I bought mine at dollar general. It’s a little bit pricier than buying makeup wipes. I think I paid 8-9 dollars but it’s worth it in my own opinion. I’m definitely going to keep using it and I recommend that others try it.
Leena C.
I much rather prefer this over ordinary makeup wipes. This takes off my makeup effectively and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy afterward. I hate how some makeup removers leave a greasy film on your skin afterward, but this doesn't do that.

I used to use BioDerma because that was the only micellar water on the market that I could find. I would have to order it online as well since I couldn't find it in a store near me. Which, the list price was pretty expensive to begin with and with the shipping costs, I'd have to pay a pretty penny.

Now that I found this, I don't have to pay nearly as much as I did and I can get it from my local drugstore. Also, I noticed that the BioDerma would bother my eyes sometimes but this doesn't do that.

Overall, I'm very happy with this product and I would highly recommend it!
Devon B.
Omaha, NE
I bought a bottle of this at Target two weeks ago, and since then, I have used it everyday to remove my makeup. It cuts right through foundation, powder, eyeshadow, and even mascara. It is more difficult to remove waterproof mascara, but that is to be expected. You don't need to scrub hard to remove your makeup as it literally just slides off. A little bit of this product does go a long way.

The smell is pleasant, and not chemical smelling. The water feels fantastic on sunburned skin, and irritated skin.

I have a few random spots on my face from hormonal breakouts, and this product does not irritate those and make them any worse. It is really gentle on all skin types.

Rachel M.
Grand Blanc,
It took me time to buy into the micellar cleansing water fixation but I’m glad I did. This takes off the heaviest makeup gently, but works great in the morning as well. The ingredients work well on my sensitive skin, and don’t leave me with closed comedones or cystic breakouts. I did try the mattifying version as well, but I found it a bit too drying (no crap, huh). The price is very reasonable for the amount you get, and it lasts for about 3-4 months. You don’t need to use much of it on a cotton round to really pre-cleanse or cleanse the skin. Definitely worth it!
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Personally, I LOVE this product. After moving and having my skin react poorly to a new environment, I decided to try this after hearing so many people rave about it.

It. did. not. disappoint.

I was breaking out frequently, new wrinkles were showing up, and my skin felt both dry and oily all the time before adding this to my routine. Within a week, my skin was looking and feeling infinitely better. Not only do I love how much more hydrated and clean my skin feels, but the ease of using this product can't be beat. Saturate a cotton pad, wipe, and you're good to go!

The only "con" that others have listed is the makeup removing ability. While I will admit that this struggles to take mascara off (primarily waterproof), I personally don't mind and just use an oil-based makeup wipe to remove my eye makeup. I follow this with the micellar water to remove the oil and the rest of my makeup - which works like a charm. I never have to use more than two cotton pads to get all of my makeup off.

At the end of the day, this is a must-have product for me that I won't be deviating from any time soon. It's been a game-changer for me and my dry skin. I'd highly recommend this for people who have similar skin types, especially those with sensitive skin.
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
Micellar water is absolutely wonderful. Ever since I've used it I have not used any other make up removing wipes, or facial cleanser. My skin has never been a problem and generally when cleansing with other cleansers it becomes dry. But micellar water is just so simple and all that I need to remove SUPER tough makeup to get off, and cleanse my face. WITHOUT rinsing. I'm talking LIQUID and GEL eyeliner, very hard to remove glitter pigment. Comes off without harsh rubbing. Garnier micellar water is a godsend and has all different types for different types of skin. Definitely recommend. And Dollar General has it cheaper than anywhere else !
Jimmie L.
I find this product to do a very great job at removing dirt and oils from the skin. It does not contain any strong fragrance and has not caused my skin any irritation. My skin is not super sensitive but can sometimes be red, dry, and itchy. This is my favorite product to use right after I take my makeup off. I feel that it removes my skin of the leftover particles and residue that the makeup wipe did not take off. To use the product, I take a cotton pad and drip a couple drops of the water on it. Then I rub it all over my face and let it collect all of the remaining residue. I am very happy with this product!
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
All my eyelash extension friends, this is what you want to keep your lashes sparkling clean! Every since I started using this with a q-tip every night before I go to sleep, my lash retention has been amazing compared to when I thought actually cleaning them with a q-tip would make them fall out. Clean your extensions every day! A bottle lasts me a long time, I feel like I've barely put a dent in it. I also use it with round pads to remove stubborn eye makeup and cleanse my face. You don't have to wash your face after using it but I don't like how it leaves me skin, so I wash it off with water- you don't need anything else.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Lysianne S.