Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water

$8.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover. Cleanses + removes makeup + mattifies. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, and eyes

This all-in-1 mattifying cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to oily skin, even sensitive. It is specially formulated to effectively cleanse, remove makeup, and help purify pores. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean without a greasy residue left behind.

Results:

Skin is left perfectly cleansed, refreshed, and shine free with no greasy feel.

Ingredients: 695957 8 Aqua/water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta. F.i.l.# B172461/1

Usage:
DIRECTIONS: Saturate a cotton pad.

TO REMOVE EYE MAKEUP:
Hold pad over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe away without harsh rubbing.

TO CLEANSE SKIN & REMOVE FACE MAKEUP:
Gently wipe pad all over until skin is completely clean from makeup and impurities. Use daily, AM/PM. No need to rinse.

Is micellar water different from witch hazel?
What is the difference between the three?
What is your favorite facial cleanser? I really like the Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water
Start your review of Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water!
Jacksonville
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Caroline P.
So, I’m a combination/oily skin person and I worried it would make my skin all greasy and that I would still have to rinse my face or wash it again after...BUT I DIDNT 😱 it was crazy. I washed my face at the end of the day and I didn’t even need to put on moisturizer after. My skin felt clean and not overly dry. Since I saw they had a ‘mattifying’ one and that seemed up my alley I made sure to snag it, and it was super simple and easy 👌🏻 I HIGHLY recommend it for those of you like me who are lazy AF but still need to remove makeup and crap before bed 🤣 and I definitely recommend the Mattifying one for those of you who have combo/oily skin like me!
This is amazing for cleaning off makeup (including waterproof eye makeup!) , dirt, oil thoroughly your face. I use it with cotton balls and wipe upwards on my skin. I got the mattifying version of this micellar water because I have an oily T-zone (but combo skin) and I find it to be so satisfying when my skin really is matte at the end of using it when it dries. Even Kourtney Kardashian said she uses this because "all micellar water is the same." I've used others and have to say I agree. So why spend money on a really expensive one when this works amazingly!
Port Arthur,TX
Purchased at: Target
This product is wonderful for getting off stubborn makeup! I put it on a cotton pad and it takes only one to remove a full face where I might have to use 1 or 2 whole makeup wipes to remove a full face. It surprised me with how well it works! I got the mattifying one because I tend to have very oily skin but if I use it daily, it dries me out. I recommend to use it only 2-3 times a week if your skin dries out easily with certain product use. It's gentle and is also great for a toner if you don't have any!
Purchased at: Target
This product is really amazing and works great to get off makeup. Very important to ensure you use it with cotton rounds to get the full benefit of a micellar water. It won't activate without cotton. It's also great to put on qtips to help make a perfect wing! I rated it 4/5 because with some waterproof mascara, it won't completely remove. It removes liquid lipsticks like a charm!, Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water
Grants Pass , OR
This is by far the best micellar cleansing water I have tried! I have a pretty oily conplexion, so love the fact that it is mattifying. It doesn't dry my skin out, either. I am a single mother of a toddler, so on the nights where I am too tired to do my whole face routine this is great. It removes every trace of my makeup and doesn't irritate my skin. The price is right and the bottle is larger than other brands. I recommend and will repurchase.
Airway Hgts, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is my heaven sent! I use it to remove my make up before I was my face. Also though I have fibromyalgia and there are days where getting out of bed to wash my face is out of the question. I keep a bottle of this and cotton rounds by bed to help feel a little fresher and keep my acne at bay when I just don't have the strength energy or pain tolerance to stand infront of the sink. I love they it gets my make off, I love the way it gets dirt and oil off, without drying out my face. I highly recommend it.
Lilburn , GA
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Natalie Z.
There’s nothing better for me to remove makeup (not very persistent) than micellar water, and from Garnier it’s the best for me, and even better it’s super budget for this size, I had a pink classic version of Garnier Micellar Water.This Mattifying version is for sensitive and combination skin removes makeup just as well as classic, makeup removes quickly without friction, the skin is moisturized. Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water
Mount Carmel, PA
I love this stuff. The makeup comes right off! It's like a magnet! If I mess up my mascara, I just get some on a qtip and dab. Comes right up. It's such a great fix. I also found another great use for it- bandaid residue! You know when your kid has that dirty residue on their leg when you take the band aid off? That crap is hard to get off. I put some on a cotton ball and it comes off so much more easily.
Ocala, FL
I have been using this product for years! I actually find that makeup comes off easier with just micellar water and a soft rag rather than makeup wipes. It is very gentle on the skin, removes grime and makeup with just ONE swipe, but the only thing that I don't like that it does to my skin is makes it feel SUPER dry after using. So, make sure you go in with facial cleanser and moisturize afterwards.
Philadelphia
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by ana F.
My best friend for when I wear too much makeup. It literally cleans all the excess and I don’t feel my skin dehydrated! I choose the oily skin version because of my acne pro skin and was the best choice!

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Milwaukee , WI
9 months ago
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water que les cuento chicas esta agua micellar es buenísima .mi cutis es mixto y me funciona muy bien 👏 mi maquillaje sale completamente y lo mejor es que no necesita enjuagarse 👏
Overland Park, KS
10 months ago
Sumeet B. • 9 months ago
I use it every day to remove my makeup or just on regular basis but it’s worth it because it makes your skin so much better by removing all the makeup chemicals left on you skin and it cleanses it
Napanee, ON
review
a year ago
Sara C. • a year ago
Could you also please subscribe to my new YouTube channel makeupbysaracristina it would mean so much to have your support