Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water

$8.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover. Cleanses + removes makeup + mattifies. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, and eyes

This all-in-1 mattifying cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to oily skin, even sensitive. It is specially formulated to effectively cleanse, remove makeup, and help purify pores. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean without a greasy residue left behind.

Results:

Skin is left perfectly cleansed, refreshed, and shine free with no greasy feel.

Ingredients: 695957 8 Aqua/water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta. F.i.l.# B172461/1

Usage:
DIRECTIONS: Saturate a cotton pad.

TO REMOVE EYE MAKEUP:
Hold pad over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe away without harsh rubbing.

TO CLEANSE SKIN & REMOVE FACE MAKEUP:
Gently wipe pad all over until skin is completely clean from makeup and impurities. Use daily, AM/PM. No need to rinse.

Is micellar water different from witch hazel?
What is the difference between the three?
What is your favorite facial cleanser? I really like the Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water
Start your review of Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water!
Sarasota, FL
I really like this micellar water. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. It removes tough eye makeup. Great on the wallet.
I've been using this product more and more and I notice it leaves your skin a little dry. Hopefully overtime it won't continue this
Burlington, CO
Its good at helping me make sure my skin is clean and ready for the day. I will be buying it again soon. I like it for everyday use
This product is amazing. It gets all my make up with ease. It doesn't break my skin out at all. I recommend this product to anyone.
I herd so much great things about this product.I tried it and hated it.I have dry sensitive skin.It made my face dry out and peel.
Alexandria, VA
my favorite thing ever! way more bang for your buck compared to remover wipes. feel like my face gets so clean- super refreshing
Coon Rapids, MN
this is my go-to micellar water! i always use this before i start my make up to have a clean base and it cleanses my skin so well
Menlo Park
I had to use 2 or 3 cotton pads to get my make up off. And extra for my eyes. Other than that it left a nice feeling on my skin.
Love it! It's the only liquid makeup remover I have found that doesnt leave my face feeling greasy and gross. Use it every night!
I have used this for years since college and it’s such a refreshing makeup remover - not sticky or oily. It’s the perfect formula

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Julie F. • 2 months ago
I use it everyday in the morning and at night. It cleanses your pores and you can see the dirt it takes off your skin. I love it would 100% recommend.
Bergenfield, NJ
9 months ago
Anthony T. • 9 months ago
Yes. It does a very good job with cleaning cleaning make up that is left behind after a good face wash. It shouldn’t worsen your oily skin.