Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water

$8.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover. Cleanses + removes makeup + mattifies. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, and eyes

This all-in-1 mattifying cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to oily skin, even sensitive. It is specially formulated to effectively cleanse, remove makeup, and help purify pores. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean without a greasy residue left behind.

Results:

Skin is left perfectly cleansed, refreshed, and shine free with no greasy feel.

Ingredients: 695957 8 Aqua/water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta. F.i.l.# B172461/1

Usage:
DIRECTIONS: Saturate a cotton pad.

TO REMOVE EYE MAKEUP:
Hold pad over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe away without harsh rubbing.

TO CLEANSE SKIN & REMOVE FACE MAKEUP:
Gently wipe pad all over until skin is completely clean from makeup and impurities. Use daily, AM/PM. No need to rinse.

Is micellar water different from witch hazel?
What is the difference between the three?
What is your favorite facial cleanser? I really like the Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water
Start your review of Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water!
Toledo, OH
Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Brandy B.
I was always so lazy about removing my makeup but this makes it too easy not to! Just dab some on a cotton round and all your makeup comes right off without drying your skin or any oily residue. I highly recommend!
Saint Louis, MO
I am in love with this stuff. Takes my makeup right off makes my face feel fresh and clean. It doesn't take much and I don't have to scrub so hard and dirty up my wash towels. So far I have nothing negative to say about it
Fresno
I love this product! I use it to remove my makeup and to briefly wipe over my face if I'm in a rush and didn't have time to wash my face. It removes the oils nicely and I don't have to rub hard to get my makeup off. Definitely recommend! Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water
Goshen, IN
Love this stuff! I'm less oily and I dont have to wash my face at night. This makes me feel way cleaner than just soap too. Hasn't dried my face out and actually gets all my make up off! Will buy more
Kennesaw , GA
I really wanted to love this but I just couldn’t. Alcohol is the 4th ingredient which tells me it’s a pretty high content in the solution. This burned my eyes and skin, dried out my face way too much.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
One of my must haves! Gentle and efficient make up remover. No need to rinse off no sticky residue .For all face makeup.I especially love it for stubborn mascara! I use a q tip and cotton pad. I prefer this over ponds or face wipes gets the job done with no additional steps...and leaves face nice and clean
This is the only cleanser I need now. I use it in the morning and at night before bed. It gets all of my makeup off, waterproof mascara, lipsense color, everything!! Even using twice a day it doesn’t dry my skin out at all. I’ve not had any blemishes since using this product. Seriously love this stuff!!
Tazewell, TN
I use this everyday before and after cleansing and it has done a world of wonders because I don’t like to tug on my eyes too much because I don’t wanna help gravity out on the wrinkles so I just get a cotton pad wet with this, place it on my eyes and let it do its magic for about 10 seconds. Also doesn’t burn!
Ventura, CA
I’ve tried the other types of micellar water. And this one so far is my favorite. It does leave you matte and keep you matte even after. I love using this after taking off my makeup with another makeup remover. It takes off the excess makeup. Seriously works wonders. Doesn’t leave you oily or anything.
I have to be honest at first I didn't know if this product was going to work because It looks like water but once I tried it, It worked amazing.It removed all the makeup that I had in my face such as mascara, foundation, and lipliner etc.Some other people say that It leaves your skin oily but for me that was not the case.

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Julie F. • 2 months ago
I use it everyday in the morning and at night. It cleanses your pores and you can see the dirt it takes off your skin. I love it would 100% recommend.
Bergenfield, NJ
9 months ago
Anthony T. • 9 months ago
Yes. It does a very good job with cleaning cleaning make up that is left behind after a good face wash. It shouldn’t worsen your oily skin.