BY GARNIER #3 in Micellar Water

All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover. Cleanses + removes makeup + mattifies. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, and eyes

This all-in-1 mattifying cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to oily skin, even sensitive. It is specially formulated to effectively cleanse, remove makeup, and help purify pores. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean without a greasy residue left behind.

Results:

Skin is left perfectly cleansed, refreshed, and shine free with no greasy feel.

Ingredients: 695957 8 Aqua/water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta. F.i.l.# B172461/1

Usage:
DIRECTIONS: Saturate a cotton pad.

TO REMOVE EYE MAKEUP:
Hold pad over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe away without harsh rubbing.

TO CLEANSE SKIN & REMOVE FACE MAKEUP:
Gently wipe pad all over until skin is completely clean from makeup and impurities. Use daily, AM/PM. No need to rinse.

• Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing...3 Answers
  • How does this one compare to the pink one?4 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced this product breaking them out? I ...1 Answers
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
I have loved using the Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water! I have been using this product for a few weeks now and can not say enough good things. I was a bit skeptical at first when I saw the $9 price tag for a product mostly containing water. However I was happily surprised after actually testing it out. There is barely any scent, and as a person with very sensitive skin I was grateful for. The quantity is huge, you’re getting a lot of product for the price. I have been using the micellar water with these cotton rounds and they are a perfect pair. I love the formula, they used to have only two skin finish types but now have released one for oily skin types! This made me so happy and even happier when it didn’t clog my pours, make my skin oilier, or sit strangely under my makeup. It does an incredible job of removing leftover makeup, dirt, or built up oils on the skin. This has been one of my most favorite products of 2017.
Sarah F.
West Allis
Everyone loves this stuff. But it's just sort of...okay, for me. Which is a huge bummer.
Does it take off my makeup? Yeah. BUT. Not my eyeliner. Especially any liner on my waterline, it just sort of...smears it around.
So. Not that great.
Doesn't mattify. If anything, it makes my skin all tight and shiny.
Also, BIG bummer: for a cleansing water that's supposed to be gentle, this burns my eyes SO BADLY. Which would be mildly forgivable if it, you know, took off my dang makeup. It just burns non-stop with any wrong move and the burning continues for a long while.
So I'm not sure if the other two versions are better, and I'll use up this bottle, but probably won't repurchase. Bliss does a better job with their jelly cleanser and makeup melt.
Christine D.
Waipahu
This is a game changer for me when it comes to skin care. I love makeup
and I use one all the time. My problem is when I need to take it off. I
am always afraid to use a makeup remover because I have a sensitive skin
and the one's the I've tried before always hurt my skin instead of
helping it remove the makeup. This Micellar water is amazing. It doesn't
sting my eyes so I can finally remove my eye makeup without hurting my
eyes. It removes even the most stubborn mascara and eyeliner that I use
and all other makeup on my face. It also control the oil on my face but
it doesn't leave my skin dry which is important to me since I have a
combination skin. I think it's not so bad for the price since the bottle
is big. This is a holy grail for me now and I'm going to repurchase
this for sure in the future.
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
I will never ever use another makeup remover or micellar water after this! This water is a miracle sent from heaven. It clears clogged pores and you can even see the difference. And it removes makeup like a charm.

I usually soak cotton rounds or paper towels with this water and apply to my face. I use swiping motions after letting the cotton round to sit for a few seconds on the face. After removing, all of my makeup is removed. This water is even gentle enough to use around the eyes.

When I have a bare face but I’ve had a long day at work, I use this water to clean my face. I usually like to look at the cotton round or paper towel to see what it’s removed. I see it removed some of my black heads easily! My nose and face looks so much clearer after using.
Jess P.
Winchester, VA
I tried the pink bottle first which I think is for sensitive skin but then tried this one and really enjoyed it as well! This bottle specifically is best for anyone with oily skin. While using this there is no rubbing needed and its perfect for on the go since it doesn't require rinsing in the sink! I suggest still washing your face afterwards but lets be honest most of us are going to bed straight after this lol! Although there are a ton of different brands doing Micellar waters now this is the only brand I will use not only for quality reasons but also for price and in store availability!
Amanda F.
Henderson , NV
This product truly does get rid of any leftover dirt/ makeup in pores. Even after using make-up remover wipes, exfoliating and steaming my skin in the shower (you would think your skin would be clean right?) this product gets deep in the pores to remove some traces of dirt I thought I rid! My husband even uses it before going to bed and his skin has been less susceptible to breakouts. The only thing is, with the colder weather, this has seemed to dry out my skin. I have gone to use only once a day and will try the sensitive skin option in the colder months when I run out of this product.
Allison Y.
This is my go-to makeup remover! I use cotton pads and use a few drops of this and I'm able to take off my entire face with one (or two) pads. It's around $7/8 and you can ge this at any drug store.

It does make me feel a little cleaner after my makeup is removed and I use my skin care products to take out the rest of whatever was in my pores. If you ever need a makeup remover, do use this one. I also used their waterproof and all in 1 remover as well, and those worked great!

Personally, I prefer using these over wipes from neutrogena for example. I think its bc I'm using a smaller wipe than a bug one that I'm only using half of some nights.
Eneri T.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this product! Very good product, clears the pores and helps you have a face free of pimples. It cleans your face perfectly, it removes all make up, it works great with eye make up, you don't have to scrub hard, just by keeping a cotton pad with this product on the eye area for some seconds it removes everything so easily. I started cleaning my face with this product in the morning before washing my face and it is very interesting to see how much your pores can collect during the night. I will repurchase this forever and ever!
Claire k.
I love this cleansing water i use it with a cotton ball and it cleans my face and takes off make-up. Its mattifying, and I got it because my face gets so shiny, I did have a problem, after about 3 months of use it started to have a weird smell on my face which wasn’t pleasing but overall I loved the water and I still use it every day!!
Britnee J.
I started using Micellar Water late last year and have become hooked. My skin feels so much cleaner and looks much more clearer and toned when used with other products in my skin care regimen. I had been using the L'Oreal version prior to this. I am not sure which one I prefer over the other. This one actually leaves a mattifying effect and helps to eliminate that god awful unwanted shine that is typical with oily skin. It does not require much and the bottle is a decent sized value.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
In your experience, has this been irritating when used to take makeup off sensitive eyes?
Teresa G.
Lompoc, CA
Where can I find this product to purchase? I've never seen it in stores (CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, Target).
Ariel G.
Has anyone ever used this before? What are your honest opinions? Is it oily? I know the bottle say no oil but I know some removers leave an oily residue. Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water , Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 , GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
This kind or the pink kind???
Nika K.
8290
What do you think about this product?

back