Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water

$8.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover. Cleanses + removes makeup + mattifies. No rinse, no harsh rubbing. For face, lips, and eyes

This all-in-1 mattifying cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to oily skin, even sensitive. It is specially formulated to effectively cleanse, remove makeup, and help purify pores. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean without a greasy residue left behind.

Results:

Skin is left perfectly cleansed, refreshed, and shine free with no greasy feel.

Ingredients: 695957 8 Aqua/water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta. F.i.l.# B172461/1

Usage:
DIRECTIONS: Saturate a cotton pad.

TO REMOVE EYE MAKEUP:
Hold pad over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe away without harsh rubbing.

TO CLEANSE SKIN & REMOVE FACE MAKEUP:
Gently wipe pad all over until skin is completely clean from makeup and impurities. Use daily, AM/PM. No need to rinse.

Is micellar water different from witch hazel?
What is the difference between the three?
What is your favorite facial cleanser? I really like the Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water
Start your review of Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water!
2799
Omg i love love this stuff its the best I would recommended to all my family and friends it is so easy to take up take off my makeup with leaves my skin feeling great so why not give it a try I'm sure you will love it too
Edmonton, AB
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is my favourite Micellar water as it leaves my skin Matte and not oily! It is wonderful at taking my makeup off without any greasy residue or irritation to my skin. Make up removers really irritate my eyes and skin around my eyes but not this. It helps remove my make up effortless and gently. Great product!
Best thing to remove makeup with!! Before this I used face wipes that irritated my skin and now from discover this cleanser my skin is so much smoother and taking makeup off is so much easier
Use this twice a day at least! After washing my face & to remove make up before cleansing, toning and moisturising. Great value for money a 300ml bottle lasts forever!! Definitely recommend!
Glasgow
I enjoy using this product, it removes all make up with ease, I feel that the product leaves my skin feeling oily, the product is very effective at getting any kind of make up off which is good. It is an affordable product. I would recommend as I have always just used baby wipes and can be rough in your face.
my favorite cleanser and makeup remover. I use it every night and its super cheap, it's also a really big size so it lasts long and it cleanse my skin so well from any dirt or leftover makeup
Eastbourne, East sussex
I have purchased this at least 3 times because it just works. you know when a product just does what it is supposed to do. That's what this is functional and working.
3758 Salem walk, unit A2
My fav micellar water. A very good micelar water. Better than a lot of brands out there that are a lot of money. It's gentle and removes all traces of make up. I don't seem to have a reaction to it with my sensitive skin.
I tried this product because I was looking for a light facial cleanser to remove my makeup. I had used other cleansers and didn't like the strong scents and consistencies of them, so I really liked the natural feel of this product. I love it and now use it every night!
Carlisle, Cumbria
Love how well this takes my makeup off and leaves my skin clear and fresh however the only downside was the smell which i could only describe as a vegetable smell other than that its my go to makeup remover and cleanser

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Doral, FL
4 months ago
Julie F. • 20 days ago
I use it everyday in the morning and at night. It cleanses your pores and you can see the dirt it takes off your skin. I love it would 100% recommend.
Bergenfield, NJ