Garnier SkinActive 5 Second Blur Instant Smoother

BY GARNIER

Younger-looking skin in an instant? It's possible with 5 Sec Blur. This instant skin smoother has an ultra-cushiony texture with light-reflecting particles to instantly blurthe visible signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and roughness, while hiding pores and mattifying shine. In just 5 seconds, skin is visibly smoother, younger-looking and more radiant

Results:

In just 5 seconds, skin is visiblly smoother, younger-looking and more radiant. Women agreed that immediately skin appears younger.* 94% found skin's overall look improved, 98% saw smoother skin, and 86% saw less visible pores. *In a consumer study

Ingredients: Dimethicone, Dimethicone Cross Polymer, Silica, Isododecane, Aluminum Hydroxide, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate F.I.L. B158823/1, 695771 15.

Usage: Spread a dime size amount of 5 Sec Blur Instant Smoother over entire face. Apply makeup as usual. Before each use, shake tube downward for easier dispensing of product

Garnier SkinActive  5 Second Blur Instant Smoother
Garnier SkinActive 5 Second Blur Instant Smoother
Buy on Amazon*
Laura M.
United States
I highly recommend this product I bought it and I was out of foundation and I use this and I didn't even have to use foundation with this product it look like I had foundation on this product is the number one in my book and I recommend it to all my friends and family and I recommend it to all you out there it's a really good product
Claire F.
Columbus Junction
I love this! I wear this by itself and under makeup if I think my pore need help. It’s very easy to apply and it has almost a silicone-y texture. It doesn’t break up my makeup and it definitely does wha it says. I do recommend this product.
Jamie M.
This is more of a CC cream than a BB cream coverage wise. It provides a nice blurring effect and doubles as a primer if you’re in a pinch. I don’t hate it, but it’s not something I’d buy again as I don’t feel it does what it advertises.
Rachael A.
I one hundred percent swear by this stuff! It drives me nuts that for some reason it got discontinued and now the only place I can purchase it is online only but still to this day I haven't found something that compares to it
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
I purchased this product with extreme hesitation - after all, how does a product blur your blemishes and wrinkles? Well, I don't know HOW, but I do know that it DOES! I use this product after my face cream and before my BB cream or foundation, and it still amazes me that you can literally watch tiny lines, crows feet, pores and blemishes disappear - right before your eyes. It must be magic! I've been using this product for about 2 months now, and have yet to experience any negative reactions (and I have very sensitive skin). I used this product on Christmas Eve and was really happy with how smooth my skin looked in all of our pictures. Definitely a winner in my book!
Kylee G.
Milwaukee
I first discovered this when I came him from college for a several days visit and didn't bring my makeup. So my mom let me borrow hers and I found this blur stuff and was like "what the heck? Probably doesn't do anything" but she swore on her life it was the best thing she used. So I tried it. And believe me, she's not lying. This works GREAT. Instantly, my face looks smoothed and natural. I didn't even need my usual foundation. Highly recommend
Kristina B.
Rome
I absolutely love this stuff. It's really amazing. I was skeptical at first but it makes my skin buttery soft and my foundation applies with better coverage and less pore visibility. It doesn't take much to get good coverage at all. I will use this product now until I find something better if that's possible.
susana a.
Amazing!!!! this thing really does work, it's great, it really does smooth out the skin and leaves it poreless, I use it as a makeup base and it works wonders! my makeups goes on smoothly and well blended!! I definitely recommend it! try it if you want smoother skin.
Bambie S.
San Pierre, IN
One of the original and still one of the top goal achieving products in this line. Face is super smooth and seamless after use of just a small amount. Pores and lines become nonexistent and makeup goes on smoother than ever before. Win win for the face and the pocketbook!
Caddy B.
I have had quite a time experimenting with topical fillers... usually the first problem one encounters is an excess of white paste wherever you applied it, which is tres difficult to remove. This is what they warn you about when they say, Do Not Use Too Much. However, most of these products are sold in tubes, not droppers. So I can say I've had a hard time with Garnier's sister company L'oreal, Peter Thomas Roth and a salon brand called Instantly Ageless. I like using this 5 second Blur because it really is that simple: I would suggest serum first, let this sink in for 10 seconds, then try not to get too creamy with whatever sunscreen and makeup you'll use on top. I should add that I am not a matte girl at all so the fact that this lets me look dewy AND airbrushed in minutes is a plus for me.
Susie T.
AL, ['', '', '']
Does this product work well with oily skin? I seem to always have trouble with my oils breaking through any primer I use.
Julia P.
Is this okay for sensitive skin? The Smashbox Photofinish Light broke me out in bumps, so I'm extremely cautious on what primers I use!
Gina B.
Pulaski, NY
Can this be used under makeup if I have oily skin?

Garnier SkinActive  5 Second Blur Instant Smoother