MakeupFace MakeupBB CreamGarnier
SkinActive 5 Second Blur Instant Smoother

Garnier SkinActive 5 Second Blur Instant Smoother

Younger-looking skin in an instant? It's possible with 5 Sec Blur. This instant skin smoother has an ultra-cushiony texture with light-reflecting particles to instantly blurthe visible signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles, and roughness, while hiding pores and mattifying shine. In just 5 seconds, skin is visibly smoother, younger-looking and more radiant

Results:

In just 5 seconds, skin is visiblly smoother, younger-looking and more radiant. Women agreed that immediately skin appears younger.* 94% found skin's overall look improved, 98% saw smoother skin, and 86% saw less visible pores. *In a consumer study

Ingredients: Dimethicone, Dimethicone Cross Polymer, Silica, Isododecane, Aluminum Hydroxide, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate F.I.L. B158823/1, 695771 15.

Usage: Spread a dime size amount of 5 Sec Blur Instant Smoother over entire face. Apply makeup as usual. Before each use, shake tube downward for easier dispensing of product

THIS WAS ONE of my absolute favorite products to ever EVERRRR use!!! Anyone know of any possible place to still find it!? Why would they discontinue this?!? It was ahhhmazinggg!!!
Can this be used under makeup if I have oily skin?
Is this okay for sensitive skin? The Smashbox Photofinish Light broke me out in bumps, so I'm extremely cautious on what primers I use!
Start your review of Garnier SkinActive 5 Second Blur Instant Smoother!
How would you rate this product?
C W.
Center Point, AL
Garnier SkinActive  5 Second Blur Instant Smoother uploaded by C W.
I tried this for the first time today and it made my skin feel like a baby’s bottom!! I received it as a sample a long while ago and I’m just using it. I almost threw it away though. I’m glad I didn’t!!! Too bad it’s been discontinued. 😔😩
Rachel B.
Richmond
I didn't use this with make up on, but I don't know how I would wear make up with it. Felt greasy on my face, and I didn't notice any great difference. Would not purchase again.
Kimberly Y.
Purchased at: CVS
I haven’t been able to find this anywhere in years- website said it was discontinued... which is such an unfortunate thing because this was literally the best thing I had ever used on my face as far as immediate results go!!!! This stuff was AMAZING!!! Best product to use as a primer or alone... I swear it made every line VANISH.. just as the title says!! Wish I could take a time machine back and buy 10038483939 of them lol
Jessica M.
New Bern, NC
This stuff is liquid gold! I use it for a primer under my makeup and it's perfect. You can visibly see it filling in deep wrinkles and it feels like silk. Ive tried much more expensive brands and they cannot compare.
Claire F.
Columbus Junction
I love this! I wear this by itself and under makeup if I think my pore need help. It’s very easy to apply and it has almost a silicone-y texture. It doesn’t break up my makeup and it definitely does wha it says. I do recommend this product.
Amy M.
Monroe, OH
This product is awesome! It really minimizes pores and is great alone or under makeup. There is a light clean scent and it goes on very smooth.
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
I am very critical of face products that claim to blur or something like that. I have spent a lot of money on makeup and creams just to find out that they don't work. I read the reviews on this and figured that for the price I could afford to give it a try. This works. I put it on my face and I could immediately see a difference in the texture and it felt so soft and smooth. Makeup glides over this and just looks amazing. I can't believe that this is a secret or just not well known. All those crazy expensive creams and brands and this one actually works. I love this.
Melany A.
Pompano Beach, FL

this product is very much average when comparing to other leading Silicone primers, this one in particular I have not noticed it help foundation to stay put but rather to slip around a little bit more, when used with wrong products it will pill up which is not good at all but overall I do like how it makes my skin surface very soft silky and smooth, it does very very SLIGHT "blurring" but if anything you'll notice more of the "softness" to you're face than blurring

Fabiola G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Es muy económica y buena. Añade protección protección solar y vitaminas a tu rostro.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
I purchased this product with extreme hesitation - after all, how does a product blur your blemishes and wrinkles? Well, I don't know HOW, but I do know that it DOES! I use this product after my face cream and before my BB cream or foundation, and it still amazes me that you can literally watch tiny lines, crows feet, pores and blemishes disappear - right before your eyes. It must be magic! I've been using this product for about 2 months now, and have yet to experience any negative reactions (and I have very sensitive skin). I used this product on Christmas Eve and was really happy with how smooth my skin looked in all of our pictures. Definitely a winner in my book!