BY GARNIER #11 in BB Cream

This oil-free formula with Mineral Perline, Antioxidant Wild Berry and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for oily to combo skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: controls shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates and helps prevent sunburn. Now it's quick and easy to get a shine-free, more even-toned complexion.

• Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector Oil-Free... Be the first to answer!
  • Dose this product caused you acne? am i the only person who ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for something light on the face but still offer...6 Answers
Chandra B.
I loooove this BB cream! As long as you get one that fits your skin type, I bet you will love it as much as I do. I have a drawer full of foundations & BB creams (high end and drug store) and I still use this on a regular basis. It is a BB cream so it doesn't have full coverage. I would say medium coverage. It gives that "your skin but better" look. It keeps my oil at bay and gives my skin such a nice finish. Best BB cream I have tried.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This product is like water, I didn't like applying it because it was so messy and the coverage was not as good as I'd hoped. The color that I purchased (light/medium) was really dark and orangey which was pretty disappointing. Wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who wants medium-full coverage or has oily skin because this product definitely will make your skin more oily.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
When you some foundation on your face but don't want people to know your really wearing makeup this is my go to. I can even wear it to the gym. It blurs fine lines and I always get compliments on my skin when I am wearing it. Most of there products actually do what they say and at a fair price.
Nastasia A.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I haven’t used this in a few years but my experience wasn’t great (so maybe the formulation has improved now 🤷🏻‍♀️). I have very light skin and the light/medium shade is too dark. Also it feels kinda cake-y to be a B.B. cream. Oil-free didn’t keep my skin from getting oily throughout the day.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
After finding this product, I ditched all of the heavy foundations. I like the natural look, so I was so happy when I saw what a miracle it does on your face. It is not a full coverage, it just gives enough tint to make your face look flawless yet very natural. I use it over my moisturizer and sometimes retouch after 6-8 hr. I'm on my third bottle.
Heaven C.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I began looking for a BB Cream to help cover the redness on my face. i have used many different kinds and this one is by far my FAVORITE. it doesn't make my acne worse, it doesn't clog my pores and it has great coverage. I will continue to buy this product!
Gabriella B.
Philadelphia
The only B.B. cream i use and it has active ingredients for acne and it good for dry skin as it provides that moisture. I blend it in with my foundation since it is a little light for my face. It is decently priced and i think when i bought it, it was like $6.
Jeannie L.
I use the shade “light -medium” for my nc30 skin. I shake the bottle and just scrape the side of the spout. Consistency is very thin and easy to blend. If applied too much, shade comes off lighter on my skin tone but that’s something bronzer can fix.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Light/Medium more...
My favorite!!!! I use this all spring and summer instead of foundation. So many people have been shocked to know I’m not wearing a true foundation. It works on my super oily skin and also has SPF which I appreciate. I highly recommend this product!!
Amanda H.
Russellville, AR
Nice light to medium coverage while blurring imperfections. It is definitely not a full coverage foundation. I love this for days I don’t want to do a full face but also don’t want to look like a zombie. I keep it in my purse for emergencies lol
Lessley Z.
I've been looking for something light on the face but still offers a little coverage and evens out my skin. Would you recommend?
Merritt S.
Raleigh, NC
I am interested in a bb cream and have an oily t zone. I do have imperfections I want to hide. Would this work or should I look for a cc?
Abby J.
Sarasota , FL
Do you have to set this with powder?
Radwa S.
Egypt , Alexandria
Dose this product caused you acne? am i the only person who this product caused her acne!?
Denisse R. A.
Brooksville, FL
Is there a certain way I should be putting this on? I applied with my fingers, and it looked uneven and streaky. I tried patting with a blender instead, and it looked a little better, but there were some flakey, dry patches. ...The "normal/dry skin tone" versions make my face greasy after an hour. What could I be doing wrong? I even used primer before hand! :( Help!