BY GARNIER #21 in BB Cream

This oil-free formula with Mineral Perline, Antioxidant Wild Berry and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for oily to combo skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: controls shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates and helps prevent sunburn. Now it's quick and easy to get a shine-free, more even-toned complexion.

• Dose this product caused you acne? am i the only person who ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for something light on the face but still offer...6 Answers
  • Do you have to set this with powder?4 Answers
Helen E.
Denver, CO
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This product is like water, I didn't like applying it because it was so messy and the coverage was not as good as I'd hoped. The color that I purchased (light/medium) was really dark and orangey which was pretty disappointing. Wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who wants medium-full coverage or has oily skin because this product definitely will make your skin more oily.
Brittney W.
Cypress, IL
I use this makeup every single day. As a mom I was looking to make my getting ready routine faster. I put a little bit of this on my fingers and then rub it all over my face like a lotion. It’s never made me break out. It feels so light. It stays put all day. This is my favorite foundation of all time!
Deborah T.
Toms River
When you some foundation on your face but don't want people to know your really wearing makeup this is my go to. I can even wear it to the gym. It blurs fine lines and I always get compliments on my skin when I am wearing it. Most of there products actually do what they say and at a fair price.
Sam O.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I love this product so much, but I have to be wearing self tanner for the color to match my skin just right. It’s very lightweight and feels like moisturizer when you put it on so it’s great for natural day if you just want to even out your skin tone and mattify your face a little bit.
Heaven C.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I began looking for a BB Cream to help cover the redness on my face. i have used many different kinds and this one is by far my FAVORITE. it doesn't make my acne worse, it doesn't clog my pores and it has great coverage. I will continue to buy this product!
Gabriella B.
Philadelphia
The only B.B. cream i use and it has active ingredients for acne and it good for dry skin as it provides that moisture. I blend it in with my foundation since it is a little light for my face. It is decently priced and i think when i bought it, it was like $6.
Jeannie L.
I use the shade “light -medium” for my nc30 skin. I shake the bottle and just scrape the side of the spout. Consistency is very thin and easy to blend. If applied too much, shade comes off lighter on my skin tone but that’s something bronzer can fix.
Amanda H.
Russellville, AR
Nice light to medium coverage while blurring imperfections. It is definitely not a full coverage foundation. I love this for days I don’t want to do a full face but also don’t want to look like a zombie. I keep it in my purse for emergencies lol
Chanda S.
I think it's just okay. It's good as a tinted moisturizer, but the range of tones is limited. It also has sun block in it, and is good for year round usage. It's affordable. It can be used as a base for light coverage make up application.
Tracy C.
Jesup
Goes on light, doesn’t cause acne, lasts a long time, and perfectly matches my skin tone! I also love how it has SPF. However, it is not a whole lot of coverage, but for daily use I totally recommend! I use a beauty blender to apply it
Lessley Z.
I've been looking for something light on the face but still offers a little coverage and evens out my skin. Would you recommend?
Merritt S.
Mars Hill, NC
I am interested in a bb cream and have an oily t zone. I do have imperfections I want to hide. Would this work or should I look for a cc?
Abby J.
Sarasota , FL
Do you have to set this with powder?
Sarah S.
What drugstores sell this in the shade light? I have been searching all over! #beauty #influenster #makeup
Radwa S.
Egypt , Alexandria
Dose this product caused you acne? am i the only person who this product caused her acne!?