BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Leen H.
ThĂĽngersheim
The best cream ever i had used
He make my face look so clear
And she take one color
I will never find bb cream like this!! Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Rosie H.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received this in the mail from BzzAgent and let me say this, during my swatch I noticed full coverage as well as sun protection. This BB cream is extremely buildable. I recommend this for people who want a light full coverage that also gives you sun protection. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Sophie M.
Barnstaple , Devon
Beauty Junkie Expert
If it's a hot day and I'm feeling skin confident but want to add a little colour then this is what I use it's light weight smells great and long lasting it leaves a duey finsh but if you fancied matt a little face powder and you are good to go! Love it!
Tajinder K.
Bronx, NY
This bb cream is really good, it can work as a concealer and primer because of it's blurring technologies, I really like this, it isn't cakey either, it really setdms into my skin after putting it on, I really recommend this!
Jolaine B.
Montreal, CA
Love the consistency and that it's tented like a ''foundation'' and not just white, but I'm not sure if it's because of this product, but when I tried it, the day after, it gives me breakouts in my face, but overall my mom really love it, so it depends on every skin! I will try it again and see if it will do it again
Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
I usually use the Garnier hydrating blend but, on a whim armed with a coupon I got this one instead. *It's LESS product in the tube my last tube was at least an ounce larger. For the price under $20 it's still a good bargain.

At first the coverage seemed too thick. I'm used to a lighter feeling formula. However, being older I could use a bit more coverage. I use it mainly in the Spring as an SPF 15 works pretty well. As summer progresses I don't wear much makeup. All in all I like the product it provides good coverage and is a good value.
Soraya M.
DRARIA
This BB cream from Garnier Make the skin so perfect so real look and elgent last all day it olso have a nice smell ...đź’ž
Angela J.
Wellington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore this everyday for months! It evens out my skin and gives me a nice dewy look. It also moisturizes my skin really well. If you want more coverage, then this may not work for that. But for everyday wear, this is perfect! I have already repurchased it!
jen G.
Mexicali
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a good coverage on my grains, but when they are red, it lasts all day the best is that it is not greasy I actually like it.
Rosie D.
Johnston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to BB cream. This product gives you an all day glow with minimal coverage. I have dry/combo so it works well with me but may be overly moisturizing for oily skin. I've bought this product several times already and will continue to do so.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?