BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Namrata P.
Dunwoody , GA
Great as bb cream ! Gives decent coverage, if you have minor scars n dark patches it will help to hide those bad boys. It has SPF in it which will also protect skin from harmful rays ... buy it according to your skin type, it has 2 diff formula for different sort of skin. Mine is specially made for oily skin. Gives matte finish.
Evelyn s.
Alvarado, TX
I love this product , if you don't like wearing foundation and want a more natural look that won't cause you to break out I highly recommend this product and it also helps prevent sunburns ,and plus it doesn't feel heavy or cakey on the face, it's feels like lotion and plus it leaves you're face feeling soft , and you can get this product at Walmart for about $10.00 to $11.00
Leen H.
Thüngersheim
The best cream ever i had used
He make my face look so clear
And she take one color
I will never find bb cream like this!! Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Rosie H.
New York , NY
I just received this in the mail from BzzAgent and let me say this, during my swatch I noticed full coverage as well as sun protection. This BB cream is extremely buildable. I recommend this for people who want a light full coverage that also gives you sun protection. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Sophie M.
Barnstaple , Devon
If it's a hot day and I'm feeling skin confident but want to add a little colour then this is what I use it's light weight smells great and long lasting it leaves a duey finsh but if you fancied matt a little face powder and you are good to go! Love it!
Tajinder K.
Bronx, NY
This bb cream is really good, it can work as a concealer and primer because of it's blurring technologies, I really like this, it isn't cakey either, it really setdms into my skin after putting it on, I really recommend this!
Jolaine B.
Montreal, CA
Love the consistency and that it's tented like a ''foundation'' and not just white, but I'm not sure if it's because of this product, but when I tried it, the day after, it gives me breakouts in my face, but overall my mom really love it, so it depends on every skin! I will try it again and see if it will do it again
Cory Hernandez B.
Brooklyn, OH
I usually use the Garnier hydrating blend but, on a whim armed with a coupon I got this one instead. *It's LESS product in the tube my last tube was at least an ounce larger. For the price under $20 it's still a good bargain.

At first the coverage seemed too thick. I'm used to a lighter feeling formula. However, being older I could use a bit more coverage. I use it mainly in the Spring as an SPF 15 works pretty well. As summer progresses I don't wear much makeup. All in all I like the product it provides good coverage and is a good value.
Crystal J.
My top product! I love this BB cream soo much, I would honestly reccomend it to anyone that wants to keep the natural look but needs a little tint or boost. It's easy to use and aply and it looks so natural! It evens out your skin for sure and leaves you with a beautiful fresh natural glow and look! You don't even need to use a lot! How good is that?? It doesn't even me any break outs or redness either! Honestly I love it!
Karina B.
Stoney Creek , ON
I love this BB cream for days I wanna have light coverage but don’t wanna apply to much makeup! I have mine in medium to dark and it gives me such a nice bronzed look! I wouldn’t recommend if your super oily as this does give off a dewy look couple hours after!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?